Apprentice Program: Round Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Bugsy23

Netbattle nick: Ben Kenobi

Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Varies but around 12-9 P.M.
Experience level*: Been on NetBattle for about a month. Played the handhelds quite throughly.
A little about myself: Lazy student waiting for the Summer to end.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Full Advance OU

Assigned to Obi

Netbattle nick: Slisenberger
Time zone: mountain standard time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): if edt=est then 9-10ish
Experience level*: I'm ok but I still ahve a good bit to learn.
A little about myself: I love sports.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSE and GSC ou

Assigned to Steelicks

Netbattle nick: Lordofgames
Time zone: GMT+8:00
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): um...from 8pm to 1pm, I can be on randomly.
Experience level: I am usually pretty good at Ubers, OU and UU.
A little about myself: meh, hi
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSE OU and GSC OU. Just need to work more on my prediction skills.

Assigned to Acura

Netbattle nick:
Pinion
Time zone: Pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday really.
Experience level*: Almost none. I got Pokemon Emerald for free a few weeks ago when I bought my DS. I've never played against another person or used Netbattle. The most skillful thing I can boast is playing the battle factory to try and learn things.
A little about myself: I've never even played Pokemon til recently, although I have a few friends who do and are quite good, apperantly. I mainly want some practice against other living players, as well as basic Poke experience so I don't get utterly destroyed by the aforementioned friends on Diamond and Pearl wifi when that comes out. I'm not much of a videogamer, but i've always enjoyed tactical games and this one has appealed to me. I'm usually not the most amazing player at any sort of game, but i'm patient and take constructive criticism well. I'm also some kind of artist. I draw cartoons.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV overused, underused, and never used. I really don't like ubers, so i'll stay away from those. Also I need to learn basic netbattle and Pokemon rules and etiquette. Like I said, i've never even played against another person before. I have no clue what is allowed and what isn't.

Assigned to cloud

Netbattle nick: Tazzler or any variation of Tazzler(version)
Time zone:EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 3PM-10 PM on weekdays, 11AM-9PM most of the time on weekends
Experience level*: Okay at UU, not the best, but not the worst, would like some more skills though. Better at rby and ubers thanks to previous tutors.
A little about myself: I am a good predictor and a decent team builder. I don't really like to share persona; info. I am very friendly though and I wouldn't give anyone a hard time.
Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC UU if there is anyone that could teach it. if not, that is okay. I've had many tutors and am sure there are people that would like them more than me.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to skarm

Netbattle nick: Alamaster
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime really, but usually 12-5 P.M.
Experience level*: Been on netbattle for 2 years, I can predict ok, but I just suck at making teams.
A little about myself: I live in Ontario, Canada, I am going to be a senior in High School in September.
Generation(s) I want to learn: All of em. I want to make a decent team for every generation, maybe UU as well.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, I'm out of tutors already guys! Our server kicking us off and everything really made this round a bit disjointed...so I'm moving back the end to September 10th. Until then, you are to meet with your tutoring partner as many times as possible.

To anyone who would still like to get a tutor, you may PM any of them listed in the first post of this thread to see if they will take you on. Any tutors accepting additional apprentices will receive extra reputation boosts when that time comes. Thanks to everyone who is participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)