Apprentice Program: Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken by cloud

Netbattle nick: Elearu
Time zone: Eastern(-5:00 GMT)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Mon, Tues at 4:00pm-6:30pm. Wed, Sun at 7:00pm-10:00pm. Fri at 9:30pm-11:30pm. Sat at 4:00pm-12:00am.
Experience level*: I've played Pokemon since RBY. Started Netbattle during Adv 200. Quit for awhile then came back. I can do pretty good against most people, but I need to refine my skills more than anything.
A little about myself: Play Tennis and soccer irl, so my schedule is crazy sometimes =/. I'm willing to learn.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Adv 2v2, then Adv OU.

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: flavourtrainerisback
Time zone: New Jersey?
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Umm...EDT? Sorry I don't know this stuff well, but I am on at 4:00 to around 5:00 almost everday.
Experience level*: Practically none, super newb, acidentally (yeah really) made a really good team once, then lost it
A little about myself: umm...<insert random "location" pedophile joke>
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU!

Assigned to Warthog

Netbattle nick:FireRed
Time zone:Mountain
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): dont know
Experience level*:Just Downloaded
A little about myself:
Generation(s) I want to learn:R/S/E

Assigned to goofball

Netbattle nick: Icecap Veiwin
Time zone: Pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5:00 - 12:00 (that's something along the lines of 2 to 9 Pacific)
Experience level*: I have some RBY experience.
A little about myself: I am Icecap Veiwin, and I am signing up for this tutoring program so I can actually be somewhat decent competition.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, I've matched up all apprentices who have been waiting for a tutor. If there is a problem with any of the matches I made, Let me know ASAP.

There are still a few tutors available for this round...so go ahead and post!

Assigned to zfs

Netbattle nick: Slickee
Time zone: GMT -4
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 10PM-12AM
Experience level*: About a couple months
A little about myself: I am quite eager to learn...
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV UU ONLY

Netbattle Nick: Some variation of TheMusicMan (meaning stuff like TheMetroMan is me)
Regular online hours: I'm in EDT, so yeah... my job doesnt start for another couple of weeks, so I'll be on most of the day... and night.
Experience level: I play GSC mostly, so I know what im doing somewhat there... I've been playing ADV more lately, and have gotten better, but I still need major help.
A little about myself: I'm a music major and the whitest white boy you'll ever meet... nuff said.
Generations I want to learn: RS OU, RS Ubers, GSC OU somewhat, mostly UU

Pending acceptance as a second apprentice...

NB nick: dynamo
Time Zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours: 7PM-9PM on a weekday, very regularly at random times on Saturday/Sunday.
Experience level: I know the basics and quite a bit of important stuff in Adv OU.
A little about myself: I'm from England, like listening to rock such as Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin, and bits of metal.
Generations I want to learn: RBY OU and Adv UU.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Wappa said:
jpchato was my tutor. Am I supposed to meet him again?
jpchato has not been assigned a tutor for this round yet, so I'm going to go ahead and approve your staying on with him for another round.

TheMusicMan said:
Just posting to say that I am still awaiting word from Jackal about whether I can continue with him.
Jackal has been assigned a new apprentice for this round, so he can only continue with you on a secondary basis.

Assigned to Veteran in Love

Netbattle nick: rlaur2
Time zone: GMT -4
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 6PM-9PM
Experience level*: I'm fairly decent in ADV OU but thats about it. (excluding Metronome)
A little about myself: Phily boy. Listen to rap. I get haxed quite frequently.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV UU , ADV NU.

Im on from 6pm-9pm not 9AM. Sorry bout that, hope it doesn't effect anything.

Netbattle nick: Lightningstar
Time zone: Pacific
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Weekdays, 4:00-9:00, Weekends, Morning, Noon & Night!
Experience level*: Intermediate, I'd say.
A little about myself: Roleplay + Pokemon obsessed. An okay battler. Willing to learn just about anything.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advanced, NOT Uber. UU, as well.

I want a tutor

Netbattle nick: [.A.] Shikamaru
Time zone: GMT -5 (Eastern time)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5PM - 7:30PM
Experience level*:I used to be really good, but now i cant seem to win any battles
A little about myself:I like to play the pokemon game boy games, but i dont like the show
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV

Assigned to Roy

Netbattle nick: Tazzlerluva
Time zone:EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 3PM-10 PM on weekdays, 11AM-9PM most of the time on weekends
Experience level*: Okay at UU, not the best, but not the worst, would like some more skills though. I'm not that good at ubers, too.
A little about myself: Fav sport is soccer and food is ice cream. I like jynx. I am an okay predicter and battler in general.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RBY/GSC OU, ADV UU, ADV Ubers currently

I hope I'm not too late.

Aeolus

Bag
As of now, I only have RBY and GSC tutors left. So, if you want to learn advance, it might be difficult to find a match.

Netbattle nick: shadow's wrath
Time zone: Eastern USA time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Unknown
Experience level*: Well, I'm not an idiot... :P
A little about myself: I enjoy Zelda and YuGiOh as well!
Generation(s) I want to learn: R/S/E and onward. (The guys at the gamefaqs.com forum are WAY better at this then me. I intend to get to that lvl of gameplay. >:) )

Assigned to Justin8649

Netbattle nick: Darkness
Time zone: GMT-4:00.
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Pretty much always.
Experience level*:Well..I make baby koffing cry.:koffcry:
A little about myself:Not much.
Generation(s) I want to learn:G/S/C. UU if possible.

Netbattle nick:Xtra
Time zone:CST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
Experience level*:Not an absolute beginner, but still fairly new to competitive battling.
A little about myself:Just a guy who likes pokemon.
Generation(s) I want to learn:Advanced

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have never seen my apprentice on Netbattle. I sent him a PM about half an hour ago, so if he doesn't respond, I'd like to swipe TheMusicMan. :)

Netbattle nick: Arrowz / Phantasy
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours(GMT... dunno how to make it EDT): 12:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00, 21:00 to 22:00. On the Weekend I pretty much live inside netbattle.
Experience level*: Level 5... hoping to level up after I kill a few pidgeys.
A little about myself: I'm ugly(Check vineon's photo album), and I'm older than I was when I took that picture. I also play chess, table-tennis, a shitload of mmorpgs, and I've qualified to participate in the International Chemistry Olympiad, by scoring third place in the national finals =).
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSFRLG Uber

Note: I'd like to learn from someone friendly, and (if possible) someone who doesn't often talk to me, since I'd appreciate getting to know new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)