-> Aragh's Breeding Ranch -> 140+ matching ball Mons with best egg moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the look of your female Ferroseed, is there anything here that you might want for one? I'm new to Smogon and its wi-fi trade shops but I do have references from elsewhere (reddit) if you'd want to confirm I'm a reliable trader!

I really like the look of your female Ferroseed, is there anything here that you might want for one? I'm new to Smogon and its wi-fi trade shops but I do have references from elsewhere (reddit) if you'd want to confirm I'm a reliable trader!
nice collection! I can do female ferroseed for female LureBall Taillow. If you see anything more you like from my stuff im sure i will be able to pick something more from yours, too :)

nice collection! I can do female ferroseed for female LureBall Taillow. If you see anything more you like from my stuff im sure i will be able to pick something more from yours, too :)
Thank you, and sure thing - that trade sounds good to me! I'll let you know whenever I finish breeding it since I don't believe I have any females currently in stock. I'm quite interested in female Harvest Phantump or Noibat as well, but I understand if you don't have much free time to breed additional stock right now, so just let me know!

Last edited:
Thank you, and sure thing - that trade sounds good to me! I'll let you know whenever I finish breeding it since I don't believe I have any females currently in stock. I'm quite interested in female Harvest Phantump or Noibat as well, but I understand if you don't have much free time to breed additional stock right now, so just let me know!
im able to have them by tomorrow. How bout we do a 3 for 3 trade then: your Taillow, Skarmory and Zangoose females for my Ferroseed, Phantump and Noibat females?

im able to have them by tomorrow. How bout we do a 3 for 3 trade then: your Taillow, Skarmory and Zangoose females for my Ferroseed, Phantump and Noibat females?
Sounds good! I should be able to have them by tomorrow as well, but if I end up being busy I'll let you know. I'll probably be available around this time!

Welcome back from the land of the dead, I've recently joined Smogon since your thread was last active and started my own trade thread about a month ago. I'd like to get female spitbacks of your Cinccino, Sandile, Ferroseed, Bergmite, and Noibat. Please CMT, hope you find something! Not sure if I'll have time to breed whatever you would like by tomorrow (I only have Wifi Friday-Monday), so we might have to aim for next weekend. Lmk, thanks!

Hi there! Are you still in need of these 'mons? If so, I'd be interested in doing a trade with you.
Yes, i still want them. What is your offer?

Welcome back from the land of the dead, I've recently joined Smogon since your thread was last active and started my own trade thread about a month ago. I'd like to get female spitbacks of your Cinccino, Sandile, Ferroseed, Bergmite, and Noibat. Please CMT, hope you find something! Not sure if I'll have time to breed whatever you would like by tomorrow (I only have Wifi Friday-Monday), so we might have to aim for next weekend. Lmk, thanks!
I would love a 5 for 5 spitbacks trade for females of your DreamBall Zubat, FastBall Growlithe, HeavyBall Onix, SafariBall Seedot and DreamBall Spiritomb. I can wait till next weekend no problem :) Would that be a problem if Bergmite spitback does not know Recover?

Last edited:
I would love a 5 for 5 spitbacks trade for females of your DreamBall Zubat, FastBall Growlithe, HeavyBall Onix, SafariBall Seedot and DreamBall Spiritomb. I can wait till next weekend no problem :) Would that be a problem if Bergmite spitback does not know Recover?
Since Growlithe is 25% female, will you add in a Buizel? Females w/ HA where applicable for everything please. And I would like a Bergmite that knows Recover.

Basically, me->you
Dream Zubat -> Net Noibat (Infiltrator preferred)
Heavy Onix -> Dive HA Bergmite (Careful preferred)
Safari Seedot -> Nest Ferroseed
Dream Spiritomb -> Premier HA Cinccino (Jolly preferred)
Fast Growlithe -> Quick HA Buizel (Jolly preferred) & Lux Sandile (Jolly preferred)

If you can't breed those natures, no worries, but it'd be nice if you could. Lmk! Thanks!

interested in a squirtle spitback. I have the following spitbacks available:

Dream ball: marvel scale dratini
Moon ball: gastly, horsea, swablu

Since Growlithe is 25% female, will you add in a Buizel? Females w/ HA where applicable for everything please. And I would like a Bergmite that knows Recover.

Basically, me->you
Dream Zubat -> Net Noibat (Infiltrator preferred)
Heavy Onix -> Dive HA Bergmite (Careful preferred)
Safari Seedot -> Nest Ferroseed
Dream Spiritomb -> Premier HA Cinccino (Jolly preferred)
Fast Growlithe -> Quick HA Buizel (Jolly preferred) & Lux Sandile (Jolly preferred)

If you can't breed those natures, no worries, but it'd be nice if you could. Lmk! Thanks!
Sure, i can throw in a Buizel. I can also get all these natures on these pokemon. But:
- i only have Moxie (non HA) Sandile. Is that ok?
- with Ferroseed its not possible to know its ability until it evolves. Should i breed with HA mother anyway?

interested in a squirtle spitback. I have the following spitbacks available:

Dream ball: marvel scale dratini
Moon ball: gastly, horsea, swablu
Male or female? I also have rain dish spitbacks if you want. I would be interested in female moon ball horsea.

Last edited:
Sure, i can throw in a Buizel. I can also get all these natures on these pokemon. But:
- i only have Moxie (non HA) Sandile. Is that ok?
- with Ferroseed its not possible to know its ability until it evolves. Should i breed with HA mother anyway?

Male or female? I would be interested in female moon ball horsea.
Non-HA Sandile and Ferroseed are fine! :)

Hey, I'm interested in your dive ball nidoran (female please). Can you CMT for it? Let me know if you'd like other stuff from my thread :)

Thanks!

Non-HA Sandile and Ferroseed are fine! :)
we have a deal then. I'll let you know once i have everything ready :)

Hey, I'm interested in your dive ball nidoran (female please). Can you CMT for it? Let me know if you'd like other stuff from my thread :)
You prefer physical (jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31) or special (modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31) variant? I have a modest one ready in stock. I would be interested in female of your Skrelp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)