Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just because I suck at art and music, I neve come here. I finally did, and now I have seen the light. AB, you are so good that 200 years from now, your paintings will be displayed arond the world and priced at $1 billion each. I would love to put one of your pics(the Charizard) for my avatar, but Coop's just too cool.

Cheers.

Maybe you can make a Banette, If you haven't already made one.

Can you explain how you make these? Do you draw the images by hand and recolor then using PS or do you make the entire image on PS? If you make the entire image on PS can you please explain how you do it?

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
holy god, awesome Dragonite.

My two favorite pokes are done, ty ab!

This 1 might bee a challenge could u plz plz plz:koffcry: make me a charizard using siesmic toss on a machamp? [ps if u hav already a scene like that but on a different victim thats fine]

Okay guys stop being so goddamn mean to each other. Just refer to the website posted on the first page of this topic. Please.

http://jshadias.wisecoweb.com/aragornbird/

PLEASE CHECK THE ABOVE LINK BEFORE REQUESTING SOMETHING. AB HAS ONLY DONE ONE SCENE, IT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE HE WILL DO ANOTHER ONE.

Many people here are gifted with Photoshop and could probably recolor it for you, just look around.

im pretty sure it hasnt been suggested yet, if it has, i apoligize.

I'd just like a shiny Masquerain. ^_^ (cool lookin imo, plus most of my faves were already done, lookin pretty awesome!) ;)

Edit: just fyi i did actually scan all 27 pages and Masquerain hadnt been mentioned b4 me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)