Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Vibrava, Steelix and Kabutops have been done. You can remove them from the list, Paperfairy.

Also, awesome latest drawings!

This is the first and last time I'll ever say this exact phrase, but Claydol looks great.

Edit: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, 3000TH MOTHERFUCKING POST AND I WASTED IT TALKING ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING CLAYDOL
Best non-AB post in this thread.

Well, who am I to say anything about AB's drawings? I liked Registeel the best, it looks like an alien, heh.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Sorry for the delay. I was moving into my new dorm in college. Also, the big news is:

I've finally got my site up! Now you can view the images here. Not all the images have been uploaded yet, but a good majority of them have and I'll finish the rest by the end of next week.

Also, be sure to join my new forums ;]

Anyways, a few redos:

New Articuno

New Charmeleon

New Lugia

Great site. I really wish I had photoshop so I could try to do that kind of stuff. Your art is, as always, amazing. :)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Okay, sorry for the delay. College started last week and that has kept me busy.

New Rayquaza

Relicanth

Golem

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
golem golem golem golem golem golem golem golem golem golem GOLEM!
I LOVE IT and the new rayquaza is 100% better too, totally badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)