Arhan's Trade Thread(Shinies of the week Project!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello arhan! Remember me?
Anyway, nice new thread you have here and I'm interested in a few stuff!

- Shiny Aerodactyl
- Shiny Yanmega
- Relaxed Prankster Sableye (Dream Ball)
- Prankster Riolu
- Adaptability Skrelp

I know its a lot of stuff but please CMT anyway!
How about this guy for Aerodactyl?
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
Mat 19849

Can you RNG?If yes, which generations?If you can't RNG, I'd like these BPs

Repeat and Nest Ball Steadfast Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther with Defog | Quick Guard | Night slash | Counter

And

Premier Ball Stunky Keen Eye Naughty 31/31/31/31/x/31 with Play Rough | Pursuit | Foul Play | Iron Tail

None of this matters if you can RNG, if you take up a project for me :)

Really looking for that Thundurus, But also Vincitini

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

Really looking for that Thundurus, But also Vincitini

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
Can you do me 2 BPs?

Anyway, updating

[#050 - #051]

OT: Korean Letters (27047) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Arena Trap | Jolly
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Sand Attack | Mud Bomb | Screech | Memento
Lv. 1 UT

Yes, do me these

Pawniard- Male IVs/Nature don't matter Quick Guard | Stealth Rock | Pursuit | Sucker Punch
Ducklett- Male IVs/Nature don't matter Brine | Me first | Mirror Move | Air Cutter
Yeah, Thats a Deal! Are you in a hurry to get these ? im going out to celebrate the New year today usee lol :P

Nice ^^ Just wondering, does that timid Tundurus have HP Ice ? And is that Keldeo avaiable?
I might go for the Keldeo instead if the thundurus doesnt have Hp Ice, if its possible ?:)
Keldeo is now NFT, Timid Thundurus is HP Flying, Hasty is Ice.

As of now, the breeds section is closed for renovation.

Another update, this time a shiny won in derwinning's giveaway.

[#580 - #581]

OT: Arhan (51160) | ♀ | Non-Redis
Hydration | Timid
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31
Lucky Chant | Me First | Air Cutter | Brine
Lv. 1 UT

In response to the CMT you posted in my thread...

I'm interested in HA female spitbacks of these.
  • Dive Ball: Tirtouga
  • Net Ball: Anorith
  • Great ball: Cranidos

CMT for:
[#592 - #593]

OT: Arhan (51990) | Female | Non-Redis
Cursed Body | Bold
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pain Split | Acid Armor | Confuse Ray | Mist
Lv. 1 UT
Bred and Hatched by me, thus nicknameable!
Arhan

A little update! the Pawinard is ready and i still working on that Ralts! I must have a amount BP on White 2 to get Ally Switch but i will get it done!:) If its okei for you, ill take the keldeo instead of Thundurs, since i actually looking for a Timid one and not hasty to be honest!

Sure, do you want me to breed them or will you be fine with cloning them?
CMT for:
[#592 - #593]

Cursed Body | Bold
Lv. 1 UT
Arhan
Sorry, I Found nothing there, will you do me 2 BPs for it?
Speedy Squirtle I don't like to change deals after we have made them, ash's pokemon are more valuable than a full redis thundurus and would go for a lot more.

Sure, do you want me to breed them or will you be fine with cloning them?
CMT for:
[#592 - #593]

Cursed Body | Bold
Lv. 1 UT
Arhan
Sorry, I Found nothing there, will you do me 2 BPs for it?
Speedy Squirtle I don't like to change deals after we have made them, ash's pokemon are more valuable than a full redis thundurus and would go for a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)