Artemesis' Art

Personally, looking through your art, I like the Gastly line's art the best. The colouring is nice and the lineart is extremely clean. Don't get me wrong, I like the new ones, they're very cute, but that Pikachu's anatomy is odd. Anyway, you can draw way better on paper than I ever could. I need my beloved Undo button =D

Ok, so i havent done anything for a while but a week ago or so i decided to draw a gengar with a top hat and monocle, here is how it turned out:

And then i decided to color it in photoshop:

Hey dude, you've got real talent, those hand drawings are all very awesome, the photoshop colouring you did there is amazing too. I very much look forward to more. Could I have that Absol Avatar but without Mondania written on it? or a drawing by you of that avatar? Thank you

Hey dude, you've got real talent, those hand drawings are all very awesome, the photoshop colouring you did there is amazing too. I very much look forward to more. Could I have that Absol Avatar but without Mondania written on it? or a drawing by you of that avatar? Thank you
Thanks for the feedback, here is the absol avatar without text, if you use it please give credit.
200x200

100x100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)