Data ASB Raid Zone - Isle of Lost Relics General Thread

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Inviting user deadfox081 to Tidefury Strand (NM)

Also purchasing a Pearl of Life with 5 of my 7 Badge of Valors; I'm too lazy to post in the other thread.

Accepting Engineer's invitation. Might try and actually win a raid this time.

I'd also like to spend 5 out of my 6 Badges of Valor on a Collar of Tenacity thankyou (not that I'll actually be using it in this run, its just too cool not to have).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Inviting user Elevator Music to Central Processing (Normal Mode)

Let's do this. I'll bring Camerupt & Dusknoir.

EDIT: Also taking on the quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job. Berry Harvest is cool.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Inviting user MrcRanger97 to Central Processing (Normal Mode)

Let's get it on.

Also taking on the quest: Taking on the Programmer's Job.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, apparently I can do this now, so...

Open Invitation to help Scout Shrine of the Old Gods - Halls of Ages (Normal Mode) with me.

I plan on bringing my Mollux & my Garchomp along for the ride, so the user accepting should have some Psychic, Fighting, & Flying types handy (Trust me, I have logs to prove). One supporter will "not be enough", so two supporters, two attackers could do well here? Finally, if the acceptor's Pokemon can learn Dispel & the acceptor has the VC, then get Dispel. Trust me...

Speaking of which, I spend 1 VC to teach my Mollux Dispel.

Finally, zarator should approve General Thread claims - I want my Landborn Gauntlets!

God this feels fucking good...

Open Invitation to help Scout Shrine of the Old Gods - Halls of Ages (Normal Mode) with me.
Bet your ass I want in on this. I will bring my Slowking and my Lucario, though I have other good Pokemon if you would rather me bring them IAR. Slowking is awesome with support, and Lucario has Heal Pulse, so that should work for scouting purposes. Also, I come home from Japan in 4 days, so if you can wait to start the raid until then Zarator, that would be fantastic.

How about it?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Accepting Kaxtar. I put recommendations in two VM's (Bloody 1,000 Character Limit), & other than that, I am more than happy to wait. Let us do this!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Open Invitation for Raging Shore (Normal Mode).

I can supply two of Mollux, Eelektross, & Camerupt, all solid Raging Shore Pokemon, & I expect the user to accepts this to have at least two of Ninetales, Cyclohm, & Eelektross, or something that can fill their roles to a degree. Though before anyone accepts this, it would be best to contact me first by IRC or VM/PM to get a team together - Though I do want someone with at least some level of competence in terms of raiding. I do have a Molten Core Handy to help rack up lots of damage & whatnot. Basically speaking, we need Fire/Electric Coverage powerful enough to wipe at least 180 HP a turn to both Syclant & the Gyarados.

If you feel you can help me take on & conquer Raging Shore with me, please contact me by IRC/Smogon VM/PM first before accepting.

I am still taking on the "Of Love & Frost" Quest too...

Pre-Chapter 7: Attack on the New Hope!

After finally getting out of the Central Processing Unit, Dummy and I went our separate ways. I congratulated him on a job well done, and figured that with the boat itself secured, I could get on to exploring the island.

Well, my team and I were beat after such a rough battle, so I decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing and getting my team ready for the next raid. I contemplated my next destination. On the one hand, Tidefury Strand looked much less hazardous than Windburn Gulch, however, the trainers that had gone in told tales of monsters of the deep that could create tidal waves and wash away an entire team in seconds. On the other hand, those that had come from Windburn Gulch left there running for their lives and having a distinct fear of heat, and that's before they tell tales of creatures born from the lava.

While I was in the process of picking my poison, I was approached by...okay more like bumped into at high velocities, Linna. I had only seen her once before, just before the ship crashed in fact. Her eyes gleamed as if they were mirrors reflecting everything she saw, and she looked quite timid. After I apologized for running into her, I started to leave, but then she said

"Excuse me, may I ask for a bit of your time please?"

"Uh, sure. What is it?" I answered. I then saw an unusual Pokemon egg. Now I'm no Pokemon Breeder, but usually the egg resembles the Pokemon it hatches into, however, this looked like no Pokemon egg I had ever seen or known about. One thing that did catch my eye was the somewhat blackened surface, like it had somehow been infused with some bad energies.

"We found this egg on the isle during the first explorations. I think it's been corrupted by the foul influence that may have defiled the ancient shrine" Linna continued. "I may be able to cleanse it, but I need a very special component - a fragment of a variety of ice that forms exclusively in the faraway, frozen wastes of the north".

"You mean like towards the Sinjoh Ruins?"

"Even further than that." she said. Then she sighed and said "Sadly, the chances of such a material to be on this island are close to null, but should you be fortunate enough to find a piece of it, would you be so gentle to bring it to me, please?"

"I'll keep an eye out for it. Do you happen to know it's name or what it looks like?"

She then quickly explained that the ice she needed was called Zephyr's Ice. I had heard about it once before, it was an unusual substance that is found at few places in the world. It melts at room temperature, but other than that it bears few other similarities to H2O Ice. Some say that it's some element that was lost to time, but regardless, little is known about it. Linna also described what the Ice looked like. The description is a little detailed to put down here, but she said I'd know when I'd found some.

I started to leave the room, and she thanked me for my time.

It was then that an Icicle crashed in through the roof...

Well, I'm not to be outdone, Inviting dogfish44 to Raging Shore (Hard Mode)!

We've been planning this for a while, let's kick Syclant's tail!

EDIT: Also, as if the flavor wasn't any indication, we're also taking the quest Of Love and Frost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)