Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

@Dfrog and Dummy007: For now I'm totally loaded with work, and I have no available refs to help me due to many circumstances. Hence, I will put you on the queue for the moment.

I'll sign up for this. Looking for a partner for the Frozen Vault (Normal)

I plan on bringing my Arcanine and Mienshao

I've been lurking in the Raid zone for a while but have good enough pokemon to challenge, I now do so I will look for a partner to Cliffs of thunder. One of my Pokemon is an Excadrill with earthquake so plan accordingly.

@Metal Bagon: please don't clog up the thread with bumps and whatnot, they will hardly increase your chances of finding another team mate. You should rather try to look for other people with other means like #irc, VMs and so on. Making your team more attractive (like for example getting a Cyclohm instead of a Monohm) is also highly recommended

@DetroitLolcat: I need rickheg to confirm before I can put you in the queue.

On another note, important announcement!

Eye of the Storm has been opened!

Thanks to the brave deeds of many ASBers, Tyranitar, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres all bit the dust! Now, only the summit awaits! Do you think you have what it takes?

I'm looking for a partner for the Eye of the Storm! Let's brave the (relatively) unknown! My speculation is that the boss may be Lugia, so prepare accordingly. I'll bring Tyranitar for damage and Serperior for support, dual screens included.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for a partner for the Eye of the Storm! Let's brave the (relatively) unknown! My speculation is that the boss may be Lugia, so prepare accordingly. I'll bring Tyranitar for damage and Serperior for support, dual screens included.
hi

Kitsunoh and Chandelure, reporting for duty.

@Kaxtar and danmantincan: Warn me when dan is done with his battle.

@DK and ragnarok: I'll take your challenge, PM me your teams

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm...Looking for someone who wants to go with me to the Cliffs of Thunder on Hard Difficulty.

The user who accepts will enjoy the support that they'll get from my Hippowdon, my Fidgit, my Stunfisk & my Rhydon. Anyone willing to join me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)