Ask A Little Question, Get A Little Answer

Little Cup Trick Room is pretty bad for a few reasons. The defensive cores in LC (PokeSeed and such) are pretty strong, so switching easily stalls it out. Secondly, there is too much priority. Trick Room is normally supposed to ensure you go first, but it doesn't against priority. Lastly, stuff in LC such as Acrobatics Gligar is fast and strong. Normally, Trick Room is only used in other tiers because many strong Pokemon aren't fast enough to succeed, but in LC, it's not the case.

tl;dr there's no point just be faster

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i've tried it, and cubone is really the only sweeper worth using. as charmander said, the best sweepers in little cup are fast too.

even deepseatooth clamperl has shell smash

So, I didn't see this on the rules, and this might be common-sense but I'm new to LC, but is the Pomeg glitch in Emerald.. frowned upon?

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
So, I didn't see this on the rules, and this might be common-sense but I'm new to LC, but is the Pomeg glitch in Emerald.. frowned upon?
Not at all, we allowed it so many of the 3rd gen and before genderless Pokemon could use some of their much needed level up moves.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In the Third Generation of Pokemon, it was possible to set all of your Pokemon's HP negative or something with the Pomeg berry, but end of the day what matters is you are able to battle with eggs and level up the Pokmon inside them, which lets them learn new moves and accrue EVs. However, once hatched, they revert to Level 5. Long story short, genderless Pokemon can use their level-up moves from gen 3.

It doesn't.... at least afaik. Only 3rd Gen Pokemon can use the Pomeg Glitch, so 4th and 5th gen genderless Pokemon can't use their level-up movepools (at least for now, you never know what glitches the future games will have 9.9)

Assuming a Pokémon with Flail or Reversal has 20 or less max HP, if it had 1 HP, would Flail/Reversal have 200 or 150 base power? On Serebii, it says that it has 200BP at 1 HP-4% and 150BP from 5%-10%. Just wondering because having 1/20 HP falls under the category of 1 HP and 5%.

Ok, this is probably going to be a nooby question but, how do pokemon with genders get their level up moves (That can only be gained after level 5) at Lv. 5 in-game? Is it similar to egg moves? I hope this question makes sense.

Red

Ok, this is probably going to be a nooby question but, how do pokemon with genders get their level up moves (That can only be gained after level 5) at Lv. 5 in-game? Is it similar to egg moves? I hope this question makes sense.
Are you sure those arent Base mives? Can you explain a bit further?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)