1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer, C&C edition

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Dec 15, 2011.

1. uberpwnage13

uberpwnage13

Can we start contributing analyses for 6th Gen Pokes yet? XY Tiers haven't been set up and probably won't be for a while, but I've got some Malamar sets that I'd like to write up, among other things.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

No, announcements will come when it's time, as well as how the system will work.
  3. themetroidprime

themetroidprime

are all megaloutions gonna turn ou or uber or are u guys gonna band them :/
  4. unfixable

unfixable cola ☆彡♪
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I have a feeling some, like MegaBlastoise and MegaAmpharos,will not see too much usage. themetroidprime Too early to decide tho tbh.
  5. themetroidprime

themetroidprime

i guess your right its just that i think some of the mega evolutions suck like charizard x
  6. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

7. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Announcements broke when we changed forum software.
  8. bakame

bakame

are there any breeding advantages that weren't in SS/HG in this gen?

i just now got B2, and i'm wanting to eventually transfer a scizor that knows super power to X; and i'm trying to decide whether it would be better to breed it in SS or B2.
  9. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

10. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Everstone works 100% of the time, and when not breeding with Ditto, the ability of the mother passes on 80% of the time.

Disadvantage is no RNG abuse.
  11. J4Dustloop

J4Dustloop

Hey I'm kinda new to the competitive scene as far as playing offical systems goes and I'm looking to get through pokemon black 2 really quickly so i'm looking for a few lv 100 pokemon that can help me finish the game quickly, I don't care what pokemon they are just need to beat the game so i can use it for the pokebank...when ever it gets back up lol. If any one is generous enough to trade me some good ev/iv dittos that would be great too. I'm willing to give up my all my pokemon x legendaries (Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Charizard X, and Articuno) for them. Friend codes in sig.
  12. Kingler12345

Kingler12345 COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C

This is not the right forum to ask for this, this is for contributions and corrections for smogon analyses. Your question would be better posed in orange islands in their SQSA(as I assume, I myself have not been there). As for the trading itself, I believe it is done in a trading thread. Read the rules there. Cheers, and feel free to ask any of the orange island mods about anything else(since i dont know shit about trading).
  13. Unowninator

Unowninator

14. Minus

Minus Xylen is my hero

Because no one changes the gender in the sim so almost every Pokemon with a gender is Male, and you can use that to your advantage. Beutifly doesn't get much in abilities anyway.
  15. Kingler12345

Kingler12345 COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C

Actually, Swarm is a better ability overall due to being less situational. Also Wyvern, the gender is set to random by default, so that point is kinda moot. Nevertheless, less than 1/3 health is much less based on some teambuilder mechanic that probably isn't in your favor anyway.

HOWEVER, Unowninator this is the wrong thread to ask for this :/ the small objective/subjective change threads are the places you want to look for if you want a change in sets or something. So yeah post it there.
    Spirit likes this.
  16. Unowninator

Unowninator

Oops. Thanks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)