Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hacks are generally looked down upon here. If you want whatever IVs you want, you go to Shoddy Battle. If they want the Pokemon, you should warn them it's a hack. Besides, why trade when you can make whatever Pokemon you want to?

Hacks are generally looked down upon here. If you want whatever IVs you want, you go to Shoddy Battle. If they want the Pokemon, you should warn them it's a hack. Besides, why trade when you can make whatever Pokemon you want to?
i don't trade them, unless the people want to EV for me, in which case they get it, knowing fully that they are hacks. I battle with them over WIFI occasionally. They are copied directly from Shoddy, except not 31 IVs across the board, cause that is just plain wrong. I make them reasonable.

I'm using the Manaphy Egg Event Code for the AR.

I thought that if I used the code, then saved before taking the egg from the PokeMart guy, that I could soft reset and have the same nature egg, but fresh IVs. But when I try this, the nature changes.

Anyone able to tell me how to get the nature to stick please? Or is it even possible.

The only way I'm trying for a good Manaphy is if the nature sticks, I'm not going rooting through thousands of eggs hoping I get good nature and sexy IVs...

I'm using the Manaphy Egg Event Code for the AR.

I thought that if I used the code, then saved before taking the egg from the PokeMart guy, that I could soft reset and have the same nature egg, but fresh IVs. But when I try this, the nature changes.

Anyone able to tell me how to get the nature to stick please? Or is it even possible.

The only way I'm trying for a good Manaphy is if the nature sticks, I'm not going rooting through thousands of eggs hoping I get good nature and sexy IVs...
Sorry, the entire Manaphy is made at the same point.

How many spdef ev's does the standard blissey have? And what's the standard ev set?
Let me direct you to the Blissey analysis.

The standard spread, by the way, happens to be 148 HP / 252 Def / 104 SpA / 4 Spe. (Gasp! No SpD EVs! Does a Base 135 SpD Pokemon really need them? No, it usually doesn't. Personally, I believe she needs the HP EVs even less than the SpD EVs, but that discussion's beyond the scope of this thread.)

I didn't know there was more than one type of AR! :x

Mine just has Action Replay DS on it.

But my advice...get an R4. You can still use cheats on it, and they're easier to use than having to use the AR all the time (in my opinion).

I recieved a Porygon-Z in a trade. It is Timid, and has Download as an ability.

Should I go for Scarfed Porygon-Z... it's an OK revenge killer. Another idea I had is Nasty Plot w/ Download... I found out that +3 Satk Tri Attack does more then +2 Adaptability Tri Attack... UNLESS your Satk caps at 999. Does it?

Another set could be an Agility using one, with 230 speed and rest in HP. It'd get walled by Blissey horribly, but it could be an excellent late game cleaner, like an all special Kingdra.

Well, Best Buy only has this. I have a gift card to Gamestop, but the website is down, and my dad is going to get it for me when I'm at school, and need info now.

I recieved a Porygon-Z in a trade. It is Timid, and has Download as an ability.

Should I go for Scarfed Porygon-Z... it's an OK revenge killer. Another idea I had is Nasty Plot w/ Download... I found out that +3 Satk Tri Attack does more then +2 Adaptability Tri Attack... UNLESS your Satk caps at 999. Does it?

Another set could be an Agility using one, with 230 speed and rest in HP. It'd get walled by Blissey horribly, but it could be an excellent late game cleaner, like an all special Kingdra.

Uhhhhh, any thoughts on this? And does attack boosts cap at 999?

For Brongzong, not sure how ican get HIdden power ice 70 damge ? what iv's are required?
Read the Breeding guide part 4: Hidden Power breeding:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20649
It lists the combinations necessary for any Hidden Power Type.

HOW DO I CLONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Use the Cloning AR code, check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC2ngTwQm8I

DO BOOSTED STATS CAP AT 999!!

For example, if I have 400 special attack, and use Nasty Plot twice, do I get 1200 Satk, or 999!?!!??!

@Bronzong guy: I know you need odd in the last three stats, but I don't know what else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)