Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Youtube

Just highlight the words you want, then do the Insert Link thing as usual.

Nice one by the way. I beat him with just Blissey so the battle was kinda long and stally.

My question got semi-answered, so I'm going to make this more general: Is it ALWAYS possible to breed a move usually learned by TM? In my case, Smeargle with Aerial Ace to Dugtrio?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
My question got semi-answered, so I'm going to make this more general: Is it ALWAYS possible to breed a move usually learned by TM? In my case, Smeargle with Aerial Ace to Dugtrio?
As long as it is a TM learnable in that generation.

Add poison in there somewhere. And perish count falling, if that counts.
And I realized I missed Ingrain. Was going to add Rain Dish but that can't happen with Sandstorm... but Ice Body can with Hail. Anything else?

What are some good wall breakers that can break blissey, cresselia, and bulky grounds?

tyraniboah, yeah yeah, anything else that can tear down those walls?

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yes, as long as the actual Pokémon hatched can learn the move via TM. So although you can breed Aerial Ace onto a Diglett, you can't breed Stone Edge onto it because only it can't use the TM until it evolves.

could anyone give me any hint as to where and how to start a trade thread?

@killernoob: you select the migrate to emerald item in the first opening menu, its somewhere under new game, you can then migrate from your pc boxes in emerald

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Look to the left at the top. There's an option called New Thread. And of course, make it where everyone else makes it.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Look at some others to get an idea. Don't make it cluttered with useless information, keep the formatting constant throughout the whole thing, and please, for the love of god, use pictures. A trade threat that's hard to read won't get too many responses.

Okay, so I have a question about Power Swap, or whatever you call it. (It's learned by Girafarig, Mewtwo, Xatu, etc..) Does this move actually switch the user's attack stats with the opponent's, or does it only give the user the opponent's stat's drops and boosts, and vice versa? For example, instead of replacing my attack stat with my opponent's, I only get any boosts that he or she got to their attack and special attack stats?

hey all, i just made me a trade thread, can anyone give me some advice or tips? thanks :)

EDIT: i don't know whether this is the right place to ask this...

I´m thinking of making ALL my pokis redistributable!
Should I rly do it?
How can I be sure to get wanted pokis of mine, after making them redistributable???
With my pokis some beginners could have the chance to increase themselves and do a few trades, aswell...
But when everyone can trade my pokis, I fear, that I won´t get ANY trades... =/
Has anyone a Idea to solve the Problem?

Please only serious answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)