Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive gotten 3 different answers

How many HP EV's does my empoleon need so that at lvl 100 it can sub to petaya with 3 subs? It has 20 HP IV'S
Remember, in order to do that, Empoleon's maximum HP has to be a number that is divisible by 4. (After Subbing 3 times its health will hit 25%.)

If you need to know your Pokemon's HP stat, calculators such as Serebii's can help you figure that out.

For instance, a Level 100 Empoleon with a 20 HP IV has 298 HP. 8 EVs will be necessary to hit 300 HP.

Going on with my Charge Question, will the attack power be Doubled only the following Turn or can I do something like Charge, Surf, Discharge and still get the Boost?

I've been poking around the team-rating thread and I realized that they banned the use of less than 6 pokemon. I like the three-pokemon battling style(ie Battle Frontier in Emerald, Battle Tower in D/P). I was wondering, is there a way I can get a squad(three pokemon) rated on Smogon forums?

I have a problem.

I want to start IV breeding to make a Trade Thread (everyone has so many good pokemon that I want to contribute to the pool).

However when I start to IV breed, I run into a problem where I can't check my IVs as soon as I need to, in order to be efficient. The method I use is Wifi Battle.

I need to find another, more efficient way to check IVs when I need to, any suggestions?

-----

And if I do start, what do you guys think I should make?

I have a problem.

I want to start IV breeding to make a Trade Thread (everyone has so many good pokemon that I want to contribute to the pool).

However when I start to IV breed, I run into a problem where I can't check my IVs as soon as I need to, in order to be efficient. The method I use is Wifi Battle.

I need to find another, more efficient way to check IVs when I need to, any suggestions?

-----

And if I do start, what do you guys think I should make?
buy an Action Replay and use the IV check code and Fast Hatch code.

I don't have AR, so I have to do the slow IV battle thing. If you need an IV battle and I'm on, PM me b/c I will need some. Just not today. It's getting late.

buy an Action Replay and use the IV check code and Fast Hatch code.

I don't have AR, so I have to do the slow IV battle thing. If you need an IV battle and I'm on, PM me b/c I will need some. Just not today. It's getting late.
Not into AR.

Do you have AIM? I can just IV Battle with you! =]

I daycare all my hatchlings up to lv 10 or so. It doesn't take much time and you can hatch eggs while you do it. After that just use metalkids calc and rare candy them up. Some stats become clear at relatively low levels.

The only thing to watch out for is make sure you don't lose your egg moves when leveling up. Make sure to move those moves to the back.

*Sorry for the double post*

I have a Careful Registeel I want to EV train for use in ubers, but it doesn't have Ice Punch. What are my other options? I was thinking Stone Edge.

It appears my earlier questions went unnoticed, I'll repost them.

1. Is it possible to stack Flash fire? (if so how many?)
2. Is it possible to pass Flash fire?
3.Is Shedinja only vulnerable to SR due to his Rock Weakness?

I know I asked this earlier, but not which page and there seems to have been alot of post since last time, so it´s hard to find, and I tried to use the search function without result.

my question, exacly when is Cresselias Nature set, and does synchronizers affect it´s nature?

I know I asked this earlier, but not which page and there seems to have been alot of post since last time, so it´s hard to find, and I tried to use the search function without result.

my question, exacly when is Cresselias Nature set, and does synchronizers affect it´s nature?
It is set when you first talk to it.

Synchronizers do affect its nature, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)