Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lovrina team shall have a pink theme! Wigglytuff, Gorebyss, and Cherrim so far.

Any other suggestions? I might have to make it Pink and baby blue, so i can include more(namely Altaria).

When playing UU in general, is there a limit as too the amount of BL Pokemon that you are allowed to use? And if so, how many?
BL literally means "pokemon banned from UU" so in a real UU match you can't use any BL pokemon. You have to learn a good definition of the tiers otherwise you will piss people if you battle them with pokemon of a different tier.

Is the Gyro Ball Wigglytuff set in the analysis viable at all?
Well I'm not gonna question the analysis author but IMO steel moves offer poor coverage and shouldn't be used without STAB so I don't think Wigglytuff would be very good with Gyro Ball, specially with a less than stellar base 70 attack.

Is there a way to soft reset?
For SRing the DS you have to press L+R+Select+Start, for the GBA it is A+B+Select+Start.

Question about marks of a pokemon - what does each mean?

The circle, triangle, square, heart, diamond.
The ones below the sprite but above the item.

my link to marriland in my previous post has exactly what you need. Team building guide, and shows your strenghths and weaknesses.

That isnt at all what I need..

I need to know what Pokemon Elctric+Ice+Ghost arnt Super Effective against..

How can I determine, which stats my Pkm needs to have to be played defensive? I am sure there was a programm around here *cant remember*.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Question about marks of a pokemon - what does each mean?

The circle, triangle, square, heart, diamond.
The ones below the sprite but above the item.
Nada. You can set or turn them off to help organize or sort them out, in things like Pokemon Battle Revolution and My Pokemon Ranch.

What is Smogon's policy on cloning in trades? Is it generally only acceptable to use the GTS or is AR cloning on pokemon with classic ribbon legit?

Does this not work with an M3 or R4? I've tried, but I just get a blank screen.
It works fine, I have an R4 and I do it all the time. I don't know what the problem is but try updating your BIOS and see what happens.

What is Smogon's policy on cloning in trades? Is it generally only acceptable to use the GTS or is AR cloning on pokemon with classic ribbon legit?
There is not a smogon policy on cloning, you have to make that kind of agreements with the people you are trading with.
Most people don't mind any kind of cloning and is generally accepted to trade clones so you don't lose the pokemon you bred.
One last thing, nothing that involves an AR is "legit", people just accept some things and others not but it varies from person to person (there are some that don't even like AR cloning).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)