Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like nobody bothers reading the announcements because we are getting more questions like "is it okay if I use this code?", "is this legal?", "should I do this?", etc.
Nobody cares what you do with your game just don't come back crying when you end up blacklisted or nobody wants to trade with you. (Not aimed at anybody in specific, just to everyone with that kind of questions)

Can Japanese Pokemon have English nicknames without Pokesav? Can the OT of a Japanese Pokemon be in English?

[By the way, before the questions get misconstrued, I just want to know if this guy I just battled is using a Pokesaved Salamence or not. He swears up and down his brother gave it to him, but I see the whole "big letter" trace the Pokesav leaves on Pokemon.]

Keep?

Naughty #386 Deoxys: 26 - 27 / 26 - 27 / 4 - 5 / 30 - 31 / 22 - 23 / 30 - 31

I want a deoxys speed, not attack, so do you think I could trade this one for a decent Deoxys-S? If only this was hasty... Would it be possible to rearrange the EV's so it matches the standard mixed deoxys-S?

Keep?

Naughty #386 Deoxys: 26 - 27 / 26 - 27 / 4 - 5 / 30 - 31 / 22 - 23 / 30 - 31

I want a deoxys speed, not attack, so do you think I could trade this one for a decent Deoxys-S? If only this was hasty... Would it be possible to rearrange the EV's so it matches the standard mixed deoxys-S?
This is for a Deoxys-s?
Then Yes, i would keep this.

Ok, if it's worth a trade, that's good.

Still, i'm wondering if it would be possible to use this one as a Deoxys-S. I wouldn't need to give it as much attack EV's for super power, but I would need to supliment speed. Is it possible to tweak EV's so it achieves everything a hasty deoxys-S would?

Still, i'm wondering if it would be possible to use this one as a Deoxys-S. I wouldn't need to give it as much attack EV's for super power, but I would need to supliment speed. Is it possible to tweak EV's so it achieves everything a hasty deoxys-S would?
Give less EVs to Speed and more to Attack. Your end result should be something like
224 Atk / 252 SpA / 32 Spe

Ok, so a nicknamed Japanese Pokemon would still have Japanese characters as its OT. Right?

Or does this "5 character" rule also apply to this?

[I'm dumb. Please bear with me]

hey im quite new to the forums and i wanted to ask if there was a guide on how to get all those cool pokemon graphics to show up when you post a rmt. also when is the next round of tutoring going on. thanks

I came here hoping some one could help me set up a moveset / EV Spread for a Calm Suicune. It's Calm nature, and IV's are 25 HP / 30 Atk / 18 Def / 25 SpA / 30 SpD / 31 Spe (yes, it's Little Green Yoda's). I assume you'll want to have Mirror Coat, but that's as far as I've gotten. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it also bigger than usual?

I'm not understanding this. If I'm getting this correctly, a Japanese Kadabra can be named Alakazam?

Also, does the same thing apply to the OT?
They mean if the pokemon evolves after you get it, and it isn't nicknamed, then it should aquire the English name.

It depends, though. It is usually more economical to get the nature boost on the highest stat being used. Being a 1.1x multiplier, you get more of a boost in these, unlike where EVs give you up to 63 extra stat points.

I dunno if this is a valid question (if it isn't, I don't see a general pokemon chat forum here), but I've been curious. Has anyone seen that pokemon mmorpg game thing ad? It looks like fun, but I don't know if its safe or not =/. Again, if this isn't a valid question, I'll remove the post.

I dunno if this is a valid question (if it isn't, I don't see a general pokemon chat forum here), but I've been curious. Has anyone seen that pokemon mmorpg game thing ad? It looks like fun, but I don't know if its safe or not =/. Again, if this isn't a valid question, I'll remove the post.
It's not worth it. First you have to get around the Zango software they make you install to download it. The software is known for adware so you should uninstall it ASAP, but then you have to restart your computer for the uninstall to finish.

Then, when you get to the actual game, going through the areas is slow as hell. It's not fun.

Keep an eye on it, though. It's only a beta. Maybe it can get better.

As you may know, special pre-order tickets for the 11th pokemon movie will allow you to receive the special Regigigas.

Right now, we are attempting to pre-order tickets to the 11th pokemon movie for when my brother and his girlfriend go to Japan. The pokemon site still mentions the special pre-order Regigigas, but the tickets we've found for their preferred theater says they are (or come with?) special "e-reader tickets" with no mentioning of Regigigas.

Our question is ; could this e-reader ticket they're talking about be the Regigigas pre-order ticket?

I need to ask a question.

Which set for Jynx would be best to use in OU?

I'm not sure how well the Luna set would work in those conditions. Being limited to Ice Beam as an attack... just isn't too appealing. I like the idea of it, but I feel like it would just be cut short.

I probably plan on using it with Obamasnow, so Hail will probably be active.

Thanks in advance, I know some people will probably think I'm crazy but I know some people can get Jynx to work in OU, and work it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)