Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I should have been more explicit, but wither way you answered my question perfectly anyway! Thanks a lot :D

MY question is about hidden power. last night my riolu had hiddenpower ice at level 32, now at level 35 it has hp steel. Whats up with that? its ivs are the same ect. yet its hidden power changed. what would have happened if i would have taught it hidden power at level 32? would it have changed too. please answer this. any other info about hidden power is also appreciated.

MY question is about hidden power. last night my riolu had hiddenpower ice at level 32, now at level 35 it has hp steel. Whats up with that? its ivs are the same ect. yet its hidden power changed. what would have happened if i would have taught it hidden power at level 32? would it have changed too. please answer this. any other info about hidden power is also appreciated.

Did you use serebii calculater? Because you can't know a hidden power until you know the exact ivs. Serebii does estimated ivs and uses those for hp which means yours might not be exact.

Hidden power doesn't change with level up. Mabye you are testing it on things like a Ground/Rock type and jumping to conclusions.

ok one last question. where do i get the hidden power tm? thanks for the advice howie im trying that now. where do i get the hidden power tm?

metalkid calcultor is an excelent one.
for the other question go to veilstone city and exchange it with 6000 coins at the game arcade

ok one last question. where do i get the hidden power tm? thanks for the advice howie im trying that now. where do i get the hidden power tm?
You can purchase it in R/S/E's Slateport City, and in D/P, you can buy them at Veilstone Game Corner for 6000 coins.

Sounds daunting but while training my Pokemon I easily maxed out my money... In fact I stocked up on vitamins so it wouldn't be a waste.

Are there IV probability calculators out there? I remember there was one that some user had in their signature but theirs didn't have spreads (only 31's), is there anything that does?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
This is X-Act's. It's a Java applet, and the instructions are on there.

Edit: There are only 2 choices, 0-30 or 31. The probability of the other IVs doesn't matter since you want 31's.

If a sleeping Pokémon is switched out after like 2 or 3 turns, and later switched back in again (while still asleep), does it have a higher chance of waking up, or will that chance be reset to lowest?

I hope someone understands what I mean :|

i want to ask if we can get a star by battling in double mode battle tower and not only on single mode, and if the answer is yes then how many opponent we have to beat? is it the same as single battle (100)? thanks

If a sleeping Pokémon is switched out after like 2 or 3 turns, and later switched back in again (while still asleep), does it have a higher chance of waking up, or will that chance be reset to lowest?
The sleep timer is reset on switch-outs so a pokemon just switched in will have a low chance of waking, regardless of how long it was in previously.

I had read that the set that Manaphy banned from OU was Tail Glow/ Surf/Ice Beam/ Grass Knot Is this correct? Writing an essay, and I wanna be sure.

I had read that the set that Manaphy banned from OU was Tail Glow/ Surf/Ice Beam/ Grass Knot Is this correct? Writing an essay, and I wanna be sure.
Your grammar is a bit off... Manaphy doesn't ban sets... and isn't Manaphy in Ubers, basically Manaphy cannot be used in OU at all?

In response to this, the person is asking if that is the set that was used with Manaphy in OU that got it banned to Ubers. They are writing an essay about it.

I don't know if that set is it or not.

Pretty good set IMO. I guess too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)