Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I EV train a lv 100 pokemon? If I train it and store it in PC does it's new EV trained stats get recalculated, or it can't be EV trained?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lvl 100 pokemon can't be EV trained as only those pokemon get EV points who get EXP.

Arcaseven: I'm sure he knows that I'm speaking of Hidden power, and yes I always write with wrong. But just wasting a post to do that.

thx, how can I get to see pokemon like Arceus, darkrai? Wi-fi battles work or must I trade? (I don't have 'em on dex, so no GTS)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Arceus had no legit event yet, but yes you can get Darkrai from trades or events, till that no GTS for those(most on the GTS are hacked so its not a good idea to look for them there)

I've been seeing an abnormal amount of level 9 and under Regigigas being looked for on the GTS (like 6 out of 8 people for every legendary want one). Is there any logical reason behind this...? Like is there some sort of event Regigas that just came out that I've never heard of?

I've been seeing an abnormal amount of level 9 and under Regigigas being looked for on the GTS (like 6 out of 8 people for every legendary want one). Is there any logical reason behind this...? Like is there some sort of event Regigas that just came out that I've never heard of?
Cloning purposes. No legit lv. 9 and under Regigigas exists, which makes it harder for someone to trade for a Pokemon you're cloning. Abomasnow used to be used, but hackers caught on to the trend.

@LightWolf: It didn't appear clear to me.

I have looked for it but I cant find it...
How many Twitches should a max happiness pokemon do when they use return? My staraptor only does 2

Does Soul Dew take effect in D/P Battle Tower. (i.e Raises the Special Attack and Special Defense of both Latias and Latios by 50%.)

I am having dificulties on cloning... are all versions of diamond capable or am I just uncapable? (...or did GTS got fixed? tips anyone?)

How many evs are neccesary for a chrizard with 31 hp iv to activate salac after a bd and sub?
12 + 16x
where x is any integer from 0 to 15
basically pick an integer from 0 to 15 plug that in and the result is the number of EVs you need, 12 being the minimum to hit a nice number divisible by 4 and adding 16 to keep it divisible by 4

Are there any good tips to make SRing Suicune in Colosseum not such a pain in the ass? It really sucks because there's no Master Ball at this point. :(
Actually there is a special method of doing so if you have two gamecubes and two copies of XD/Colo. It has something to do with removing the memory card and keeping the game on iirc. Ask or look up user Lorak's posts. I remember him explaining how to do this either in his trade thread or in the look what I bred thread a while ago.

Basically it's a Heracross set with Salac berry, Substitute, and Swarm. Sub down until you activate the berry and Swarm, then demolish most things with Megahorn.

12 + 16x
where x is any integer from 0 to 15
basically pick an integer from 0 to 15 plug that in and the result is the number of EVs you need, 12 being the minimum to hit a nice number divisible by 4 and adding 16 to keep it divisible by 4
I kind of understood that, so if I give it the spread 252 spped 240 atk 12 hp it will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)