Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorebyss is slow as fuck already, having base 52 iirc
so, even with Icy wind, that is not enough in most cases to win a race. I'd just use Rain support. Or use ludicolo, it does that better anyway.

sorry for the double post btw

WHAT? Ludicolo? Rain Support? I can't make my Underused in Overused pretty pretty princess theme in THOSE conditions!!!

I need a non Raindancing, non baton-passing, Overused Gorebyss moveset!!!

I don't think that exists. You can try a scarf set that will likely to fail too. 334 speed after scarf is lol and Gorebyss's sweeping movepool is small.

I REALLY wanted to use Gorebyss though... Now I have to go back to the drawing board!!!

Milotic/Roserade/Gardevoir/Lopunny
That was my overused setup

Gorebyss/ Froslass/ Lopunny
Was my UU setup..

HELP!!!!

I have a question relating to Platinum (I don't/won't have one till it's out in America but I'd like to know). So you get Giratina when you would get Palkia/Dialga right? So can you still get one/both Palkia/Dialga as well or is that strickly from Dimaond/Pearl repectively?

Is it possible to Psycho Shift over a Rest to the opponent if you use sleep talk?
Yes.
I have a question relating to Platinum (I don't/won't have one till it's out in America but I'd like to know). So you get Giratina when you would get Palkia/Dialga right? So can you still get one/both Palkia/Dialga as well or is that strickly from Dimaond/Pearl repectively?
You can still catch Dialga and Palkia, but only after you get the national dex. You can get them after finding the Adamant/Lustrous orbs in Mt.Coronet, the find them at the top of Mt. Coronet.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Giratina can be caught at level 47 in PLatinum.
Azelf, Mespirit (roaming), Uxie, Heatran and Cresselia (roaming) can be caught at lv50.
Regirock, Regice and Registeel can be caught at lv30.
Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno can be caught at lv60. (all roaming)
Dialga and Palkia can be caught at lv70.
Shaymin can be caught at lv30.
Darkrai at 50.
Arcues at 80.
Regigigas at lv1.

Yes, I agree. That's a hell of a lot of legendaries.

Especicially considering it makes Zapdos (which will be played a lot more) easier to soft reset for along with Regi's (some of them like Ice for Hail Teams).

I really think that "event only" pokemon should be stopped, I mean it's just stupid to limit the population to get certain pokemon; it would make A LOT of more money if it was announced (and done) that all the "event only" pokemon were no longer that way. Pokemon like Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Mew; it would just be a much better, balanced, game if they made these available like they did Mewtwo, Heatran, etc. Or atleast that's my opinion.

-Matt

And then this brings us back to the "G/S/C" remake...I mean to be able to search for Suicune, Entei, and Raikou with the modern technalogy in ds games and allow us to "soft reset" easier for them would bring them in profits (along with making the best story line back (imo) out of all the pokemon games) as well as giving us a great way to get cyndiquil, etc starters.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Especicially considering it makes Zapdos (which will be played a lot more) easier to soft reset for along with Regi's (some of them like Ice for Hail Teams).

I really think that "event only" pokemon should be stopped, I mean it's just stupid to limit the population to get certain pokemon; it would make A LOT of more money if it was announced (and done) that all the "event only" pokemon were no longer that way. Pokemon like Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Mew; it would just be a much better, balanced, game if they made these available like they did Mewtwo, Heatran, etc. Or atleast that's my opinion.

-Matt
Zapdos won't be easier to reset as it starts roaming the same time as the other birds, you don't even know whichis which on the radar.

Zapdos won't be easier to reset as it starts roaming the same time as the other birds, you don't even know whichis which on the radar.
Well my apologizes if my statement was incorrect, I'm simply going off the data on serebii and it said "talk to ____ and then Zapdos will be roaming blah blah" so that made it seem like they roam independently.

-Matt

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know you can't synch the natures of roamers? That means that you not only have to get lucky to get a useable nature, so it is in fact harder to reset for good Zapdos in Platinum than it was in FR/LG. At least in FR LG they stayed still.

You know you can't synch the natures of roamers? That means that you not only have to get lucky to get a useable nature, so it is in fact harder to reset for good Zapdos in Platinum than it was in FR/LG. At least in FR LG they stayed still.
Ya I know that, I meant it's better for new people getting into compedative battling. In my case I QUIT pokemon, sold all my games and stuff but then decided to get back into it (right now I play shoddy and am going to buy Platinum and get back into it) so to ME (and other's without FR/LG/etc) having access to Soft Reset for Zapdos, Regi's, etc is a big deal. Sorry I didn't make that point clear before hand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)