Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It is just Double team and Minimize. You can still use things like Sand Attack, Smokescreen and Mud Slap.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Best counter to this Kyogre set?

Kyogre @ Leftovers/Lum Berry
Modest Nature
220 Def 252 HP 36 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf

Best counter to this Kyogre set?

Kyogre @ Leftovers/Lum Berry
Modest Nature
220 Def 252 HP 36 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
Anything that resists water will come in and set up with ease. Rayquaza, Lati@s, Kyogre, Manaphy, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina... take your pick.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gen, wouldn't a Calm Mind Latias or Latios set up all over that set? Or maybe a CM Blissey. I'm not too sure, I'm not an uber player. Meh.

EDIT: In terms of your team, I think the best thing you can really do is

a) Stop its rain while its asleep with Tyranitar and hope it picks Calm Mind twice.
b) Use Lugia to blow it away, predict its next switch in, and switch to Ttar.

That's all I can think of. CM Ogre is just another threat to be added to your threat list.

Say I have a Pokemon with Pokerus, and it has an exp share on it, and it kills a Zubat...does it gain 1 or 2 speed EV's?
Could you be clearer?

Say you have Pokémon A defeating a Zubat, and Pokémon B sitting in the party. Which of the two in your example has PokéRus? And which has Exp. Share attached?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Okay - again :)

What is the soonest possible point that I can trade with another Diamond or Pearl version with MY Pearl vsn.?

I reset my Pearl to get a female chimchar so I can breed with my male one in diamond. How far in the game do I have to get before I can trade with my Diamond? (I have two DS's btw - and the Diamond version is complete) Also, will I have to register my Pearl FC with Diamond and visa versa?

Simply put, how long before I can trade with myself?
Trade with yourself with two DSes? Sandgem, after getting the PokeDex.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah! Are you sure it's this early?? Thanks!
Quite sure. I use it all the time to download an event, SR, trade the event over, restart, get to Sandgem in 7-10 minutes, and repeat ad nauseum.
Doubles Battle, Leftovers Blissey and Quick Powder Ditto vs. somethings. Turn one, Ditto uses Transform before Blissey, Blissey uses Mimic on Ditto. Does it Copy Transform successfully? If so, turn two, Blissey Transforms into something. It would take on stats (except HP), moves (at 5 PP each), type, weight, and ability of the Transform target, right?

Do trade evos work on GTS? eg, if I trade for a slowpoke holding a king's rock over the GTS, will it evolve into slowking?

I need some help with Nidoqueen...
@Leftovers
Poison Point trait, 252HP/?/?
Impish nature (?)
~Toxic Spikes? Stealth Rock?
~EQ
~Avalanche
~Aerial Ace? Stone Edge?
Would that set work better in OU or UU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)