Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Pokerus.

When does your pokemon contract it and start getting double EVs? Is it during the battle that it contracts it, or afterwards? Like, should I count double the EVs for the recent battle when I see I got it afterwards, or should I count only normal EVs for that battle and start counting double from that point on?

haunter

Banned deucer.
About Pokerus.

When does your pokemon contract it and start getting double EVs? Is it during the battle that it contracts it, or afterwards? Like, should I count double the EVs for the recent battle when I see I got it afterwards, or should I count only normal EVs for that battle and start counting double from that point on?
Pokerus starts affecting your pokemon after the battle in which you contract it. So, if you have monitored your pokemon after every battle, then start counting double EVs by that moment.

Would you keep this Modest Zapdos?

Would you keep this Modest Zapdos or restart and try again?

Zapdos - #145 (Modest)
HP: 4 - 5
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 24 - 25
Speed: 0 - 1

I've always wondered, how does it revert? Does the game save whatever move it knew before it took the form and overwrote with the form's signature move, so that when it reverts, it can use it again?
I believe the signature move turns to Thundershock.

haunter

Banned deucer.
I've always wondered, how does it revert? Does the game save whatever move it knew before it took the form and overwrote with the form's signature move, so that when it reverts, it can use it again?
From Bulbapedia:
When Rotom transforms, it learns a new move in the same way that other Pokémon may learn new moves upon evolving. The move is replaced by another if Rotom possesses another object, and is deleted when Rotom transforms back to its normal form. If the only move that Rotom knows right before reverting to its original form is exclusive to its alternate form, then that move will be replaced with ThunderShock.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
If I burn and confuse a Pokemon, does the Attack reduction affect the HP lost when it hits itself out of confusion?

setting up with dd salamence is getting harder and harder anyone notice that?
That is because the ever since the ban of Garchomp (and probably several other minor events), Salamence usage has gone up significantly. Most teams will then begin to keep a counter to the beast. DD being the most common set, will usually have a counter.

If I burn and confuse a Pokemon, does the Attack reduction affect the HP lost when it hits itself out of confusion?
Yes. Changes in the pokemon's attack stat effects the damage caused by Confusion. Which is why Swagger can be a fairly devastating move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)