Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even try to understand that. =(

If you scroll down some it has pretty clear instructions on manipulating the RNG, and it also has a little blurb about how the Birds are generated. Essentially, the game generates them all at once, in sequence.

RNG Thread said:
The Legendary Birds (Pre E4)

The legendary birds are handled as Method 1 Pokémon, but the PID/IVs for all three of them are created at one time using 15 RNG Calls. 1-4 create Moltres, 6-9 create Zapdos, and 11-14 create Articuno. Please note that all RNG Advancement must be done immediately before releasing the Birds, as it at that time when the Nature and IVs are created.

Moltres
Frame: 1

Zapdos

Frame: 6

Articuno
Frame: 11

The Legendary Birds (Post E4)

Once you have beaten the elite 4 you may speak with Professor Oak and he will re-release any birds which have not already been captured. The remaining birds will be regenerated in the same order as they were originally (Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno). If none were captured they will appear on frames 1, 6, and 11. If one was captured the remaining birds will appear on frames 1 and 6. If two were captured the remaining bird will appear on frame 1.

Okay guys, im playing Platinum as a casual play through and need some help:
I'm looking for HM Slaves, Good elemental types for the gym leaders. What do you recommend.

What are some good pokemon I should catch early on?

Also, how do i give a pokemon a nickname if i've already caught it?

starly and shinx... luxray was very helpful throughout the game. make sure you get one with intimidate

if you are able to trade with a friend to evolve, you can also get gastly and machop pretty earily. I "think" you can get abra pretty early as well. You can also honey a tree and potentially catch heracross or munchlax.

starly and shinx... luxray was very helpful throughout the game. make sure you get one with intimidate

if you are able to trade with a friend to evolve, you can also get gastly and machop pretty earily. I "think" you can get abra pretty early as well. You can also honey a tree and potentially catch heracross or munchlax.

It's worth noting that against the majority of ingame trainers (including the E4), it isn't strictly necessary to evolve Haunter or Kadabra. Those two can hold their own even without the boost from evolving.

i heard about how in platinum there is glitched weather effects, i never noticed anything about it before until i heard about i am just curious what is it and how does it affect the game?

Is hitting A to continue to the game world part of the delay? or is it the time it takes to get to the continue screen?
This stuff is not simple...
I cant learn all of this, or any of it really.

Is hitting A to continue to the game world part of the delay? or is it the time it takes to get to the continue screen?
This stuff is not simple...
I cant learn all of this, or any of it really.
I wasn't implying that you have to, although the guys who watch that thread would be more than happy to help you out if you post there. I was just linking it as a way to give you more detail about how the birds are generated, if you wanted it. I guess it was kind of overkill =(

Is explosion viable on a Timid Gengar? As I recall, explosion is a physical move, and Timid Gengars aren't physical attackers...my own Timid Gengar has Att IV of 9.... should I RNG a higher att IV or should I go for another move?

Is explosion viable on a Timid Gengar? As I recall, explosion is a physical move, and Timid Gengars aren't physical attackers...my own Timid Gengar has Att IV of 9.... should I RNG a higher att IV or should I go for another move?
I would try to go for a different nature like Hasty. I higher attack IV should work if you invest more attack EV's as well.

Explosion is only used for Blissey and Snorlax which can easily walk into Gengar and cripple/KO it.

If you want to have a shot at OHKOing them, I suggest you try to reach a higher Attack stat, otherwise don't even bother.

with a life orb attached, a 9 attack IV, and a timid nature, this is gengar's explosion against 0/252 blissey: 129 Atk vs 116 Def & 651 HP (500 Base Power): 517 - 609 (79.42% - 93.55%)

this is the same gengar's explosion against 168/120 snorlax (the curselax set in the analysis): 129 Atk vs 196 Def & 503 HP (500 Base Power): 306 - 361 (60.83% - 71.77%)

not bad considering there is a high chance of residual damage from previous switch ins / sr / focus blast. i don't think i've ever exploded a gengar on a full health blissey or snorlax (especially blissey because of the threat of protect). of course it would be better to reset for a hasty nature and possibly better IVs but the gengar you have is still workable with explosion.

Hey im having a lot of troubles finding the dome fossil playing in Diamond. I have searching for days and im bored xP. Have anyone ever found it, again in Diamond, i have tons of other fossils and i cant just trade for one because i dont have Wifi right now. I looked in sites that Dome fossils are very rare in Diamond and common in Pearl but i want to see if someone have found it xD.

EDIT: anyone knows the appearance rates for the fossils?

I personally prefer destiny bond, if that helps. It OHKOs, in a way, and is great with focus sash

EDIT
I am sorry for double posting

The fossil vary and I am not sure if their is a set appearance rate (I personally keep digging up skull fossils and old amber's).

Can anti-lead arcanine use will-o-wisp over toxic? and is thunder fang viable for it's 4th slot?
It depends on the situation. A burn would help cripple physical attackers while toxic can, well, make a pokemon faint faster. Thunder Fang can be an option if you are using Arcanine in the OU tier, but it may not be as effective in UU.

What are the 16 attack evs in the mixmence set meant for?
The silly 4 extra damage boost to Brick Break and Outrage that will guarantee 2KO on Blissey. If a Stealth Rock is sat, then that 16 Atk EVs became rather pointless since the chance of 2KO became at 100%. If you're going to use SR, then go with 4 Atk/252 SAtl/252 Spe or go with the EV spread in the analysis.

Hi guys, a variation of my previous question:
If I have 2 same genderless species breed, and have one of them hold everstone, would the offspring have a 50% chance of being the same nature as the one holding the everstone?
Thanks.

Hi guys, a variation of my previous question:
If I have 2 same genderless species breed, and have one of them hold everstone, would the offspring have a 50% chance of being the same nature as the one holding the everstone?
Thanks.

Genderless pokemon can only breed with ditto, and ditto has to be the one holding the Everstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)