Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

Something that came up while checking the new Shoddy's behavior. I hope this is the place to ask? (I'm looking for behavior on the DS, of course)

If I use SolarBeam in sunlight, will my Power Herb be consumed?

This one didn't get answered from earlier:

If I upload a Battle Video to the GTS, about how long does it stay there until it no longer is searchable?

what's the lowest possible in-game HP level? lv1 diglett with 0 HP IV? what total would that give?
It would give 11 HP, which is the same as many other level 1 Pokémon. The lowest HP possible (like Fatecrashers said) is Shedinja with 1 HP no matter what. But the lowest base HP belongs to Diglett.

(I don't consider Shedinja to have the lowest base HP because it technically doesn't have a base stat for HP because no matter how much or little investment it receives the number will never change.)

Given that you didn't specify base Hp level, surely the answer is zero, for any pokemon ever which has fainted.
Given that innerlight didn't specify if glitches are or are not relevant to the question, the lowest HP possible would be a level 100 Blissey with 252 HP EVs and 31 HP IVs at 1 HP and then given the maximum amount of Pomeg berries

Why is Lucario OU even though he gets killed easily by Infernape's Mach Punch and Scarftran murders it and his Speed is mediocre?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Given that innerlight didn't specify if glitches are or are not relevant to the question, the lowest HP possible would be a level 100 Blissey with 252 HP EVs and 31 HP IVs at 1 HP and then given the maximum amount of Pomeg berries
I thought that that only led to zero hitpoints, but oh well. I think we've killed the question a bit.

Anyway:
@ Manav: Luke is a great lategame sweeper, because mainly of Extremespeed and Swords Dance, which combine with his great attack to be very powerful. In addition, he has STAB Close Combat, which stops Rocks and Steels, and then moves like Crunch and Stone Edge for everything else. He also has other sets because of his great movepool and Sp. Att., which means he can be reasonably unpredictable, and still because he has so much priority (I saw one set made up only of priority moves) that he can find a priority move for any occasion.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why is Lucario OU even though he gets killed easily by Infernape's Mach Punch and Scarftran murders it and his Speed is mediocre?
Bad logic. I can easily apply your logic to an uber.

Why is Lucario OU Rayquaza uber even though he gets killed easily by Infernape's Mach Punch Weavile's Ice Shard and Scarftran Scarfrachi murders it and his Speed is mediocre?

And what the above person said. It's OU because it works, so people use it, thus making it OU.

Let's say my Jolteon has a speed of 394. My opponent's Jolteon also has a speed of 394. Since both speed stats are the same, who gets to perform their move first?

I got a question,
Does capturing pokémon in Action Replay made masterballs make the pokémon you captured illegal and aswell untradeable in GTS?

Hmm, technically yes, it would be illegal. However, i would just inform the person you plan to trade to of this, and then see what they say. There are certainly going to be some people who wouldn't want it, like me.

As for GTS, many things pass through there and i've gotten blatant hacks myself, so i wouldn't bet against it.

Hmm, technically yes, it would be illegal. However, i would just inform the person you plan to trade to of this, and then see what they say. There are certainly going to be some people who wouldn't want it, like me.

As for GTS, many things pass through there and i've gotten blatant hacks myself, so i wouldn't bet against it.
Hm, okay I'll just capture it with plain pokéballs then :P Latios ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)