"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived means the Pokemon is migrated, so if you see an Advance exclusive Pokemon, they should be "arrived." Apparently met/hatched means the Pokemon was captured/hatched in DP.

Does PBR level up your Pokemon like WiFi does in D/P when you're playing multibattle? (I need to know for the Gamestop tournament)
It can, but only if it's set in the rules.

You'd probably be safest to just level up to level 100.

Okay...
1- How much extra damage will a critical hit do?
2- What are the regular odds for a critical hit?
3- If a move has a "high critical-hit ratio" what are the odds of a critical hit?
4- If the moves special effect is listed as "high critical-hit ratio" will serene grace effect it?
5- How much do the items "Razor claw" and "Zoom lens" increase critical hit ratio by?
http://www.teammagma.net/battledex/criticalhits.html This guide is pretty comprehensive for your questions that I have quoted.

Off Topic: First Post :D

I have a speed boost Yanma on Emerald. If I pal park it, would it become a compoundeyes Yanma, which would result in a tinted lens Yanmega? Or is there no way to tell?

Yes of course there is, there's links everywhere! go to the sticky at the top of the stark mountain forums to find the locations of the gamestop stores.

Uxie and Mew come to mind as pokemon that can use stealth rock and thunderwave, that being said, my trade post has a really decent Bold Uxie for trade >.> if only my trade partner would come back from vacation.

I have been using MetalKid's damage calculator for a while now, but I have a question about using it with the move Explosion. Does the calculator takes into account that Explosion cuts half of the other Pokemon's Defense? If not then do I have to insert 500 as a Move Power?

(Phatkav)
I'm pretty sure it does. You could always just try an explosion on blissey. If it does around 50%, then it's not. If it does around 100%, then it is factoring in the defense drop.

If it doesn't, I think you would put a -2 stage defense drop for blissey instead of a base 500 move.

A normal Gengar with only 60 EVs in Atk seems to be doing around 676-796 to a Positive Personality Blissey with only 128 EVs in Defense and HP. So does that mean mean the calculator factors the defense drop?

A normal Gengar with only 60 EVs in Atk seems to be doing around 676-796 to a Positive Personality Blissey with only 128 EVs in Defense and HP. So does that mean mean the calculator factors the defense drop?
Try a custom move with 250 BP and -2 Def for Blissey. See if it does the same amount.

Andren: No.

If an Alakazam holding choice specs uses trick and receives another choice item, will Alakazam be able to choose a different attack the next turn? Does it even matter if it receives a choice item or not?

What would be some good Pokemon for a Sandstorm team that aren't resistant to Sandstorm? I don't want to amplify my weaknesses more than I have to. . .

How do you buy TMs on PBR? Do you need to beat the main story mode, first?

Is there a list of the buyable TMs from PBR?

Q.) What is the recommended level to evolve my Nidorino to Nidoking? Should I just evolve him at level 16 once evolved to Nidorino or wait till later in a specific level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)