Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not entirely important for set-up purposes, but Mamoswine still has massive attack so could be used to come in and pick off a weakened Poke. The more speed the better ovbviously but, I'd want at least a 24IV to kill Adamant Marowak (I assume they'll be in the same tier).

Thanks for the speedy reply.

If I were to offer it, would I get anything good for it?

And does syn work on legends in R/S/E?

Thanks for the speedy reply.

If I were to offer it, would I get anything good for it?

And does syn work on legends in R/S/E?
Maybe, but you'd be pretty lucky, or if a person was just starting a team. Still, the Sp. Atk will make a slight difference.

Synchronize only works in Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl.

The only way to get Wish and Fake Tears on Eevee is through Smeargle, Correct?

Are there any Breeding guides that tell you the easiest ways to breed moves onto pokemon?

The only way to get Wish and Fake Tears on Eevee is through Smeargle, Correct?

Are there any Breeding guides that tell you the easiest ways to breed moves onto pokemon?
No, but if you have trouble Sketching, then do a Double Battle w/ Smeargle and the Poke that has the move you want to Sketch.

Kyogre - #382 (Rash)
HP: 29 - 31
Att: 0 - 2
Def: 0 - 2
SpA: 29 - 31
SpD: 27 - 28
Speed: 9 - 11

Overall, its too bad, right?

I NEED THIS ANSWERED

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Really? So 237 is an auto OHKO, but 236 is never an OHKO? Could someone please give a second opinion?
I doubt that 237 is an auto KO, for a start Great Sage said that the MAXIMUM damage that you could get is 97 %, and 1 stat point wont make much of a difference at all.

Ok now my question

@ Anyone with Battle Tower experience.

My current team I'm assembling consists of Weavile (SD with Focus Sash) and Salamence (Life Orb)

Now I have two questions:

First of all, what would be better on Salamence out of Crunch or Roost (in the battle tower, obviously)

Second: I'm stuck between Magnezone and Lucario (Specs) for the third slot. Now the reasons to choose Magnezone would be its good defensive capabilities with the ability to still hit hard (and its immunity to OHKO moves with Sturdy ^^), whilst for Lucario I like it because it can hit hard and it has a never miss move and a priority move for Focus Sashers and Double Teamers respectively, but I dislike it because it might get me locked into one move and because it isnt really sturdy.

Suggestions?

Kyogre - #382 (Modest)
HP: 29 - 31
Att: 5 - 6
Def: 27 - 28
SpA: 29 - 31
SpD: 29 - 31
Speed: 25 - 26

Keep, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)