Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it take time or steps to get a new egg from the daycare man?
I'm pretty sure it's just steps and time. If you just stay still you wont see an egg appear anywhere. But if you walk around you'll see that eventually he'll be holding an egg. So don't just stand in front of him for half an hour waiting for changes. lol.

Also, I may have made a new discovery, but I'm not for sure, yet. This is just my opinion but I think that a specific number of steps taken boosts up experience by a little bit. I think 1 step = +1 experience for the Pokemon that they're holding in the daycare.

thank u shadow knight. also does anyone know a good poke who can thief/fling/recycle off the top of their heads?

Quick question: Do the abilities of a poke change as the poke evolves, or do they stay with the poke... If they do stay with the poke, how does one IV train a poke that they want with a specific ability that comes through evolution?

For example, I want to IV breed a Butterfree with CompoundEyes... Is that possible?

Quick question: Do the abilities of a poke change as the poke evolves, or do they stay with the poke... If they do stay with the poke, how does one IV train a poke that they want with a specific ability that comes through evolution?

For example, I want to IV breed a Butterfree with CompoundEyes... Is that possible?
Ok,single trait pokémon will always get the final stage trait(if this wouldn't be clear).Mulit-trait pokémon will always get the correspondant trait upon evolving to last stage.Usually not that hard to figure out since these usually have a trait that stays the same(so the other trait changes).Pokémon that are not fully evolved and have multiple traits can change trait after being pal parked and evolved in DP.

EDIT:for the butterfree:it will always have compoundeyes (the only available)final stage trait.
example of a pokémon with multiple traits:rock head rhydon becomes solid rock rhypherior and lightning rod rhyhorn becomes lightning rod rhypherior.If the rhyhorn would be pal parked it could change trait upon evolving, this can only happen when the pokémon was pal parked.

Ok,single trait pokémon will always get the final stage trait(if this wouldn't be clear).Mulit-trait pokémon will always get the correspondant trait upon evolving to last stage.Usually not that hard to figure out since these usually have a trait that stays the same(so the other trait changes).Pokémon that are not fully evolved and have multiple traits can change trait after being pal parked and evolved in DP.

EDIT:for the butterfree:it will always have compoundeyes (the only available)final stage trait.
example of a pokémon with multiple traits:rock head rhydon becomes solid rock rhypherior and lightning rod rhyhorn becomes lightning rod rhypherior.If the rhyhorn would be pal parked it could change trait upon evolving, this can only happen when the pokémon was pal parked.
Alright so that means my Caterpie with Shield dust will evolve into a Butterfree with CompoundEyes?

Cool, thanks :D

How much does Sandstorm raise Sp.Def by (need to write this down). I need it because I'm thinking of a defensive T-Tar :)

is there any other way to get black sludge besides catching a whole bunch of crogunk and also is there a easyier way to catch pokemon in the safari zone

is there any other way to get black sludge besides catching a whole bunch of crogunk and also is there a easyier way to catch pokemon in the safari zone
nope, but you can lead with a pokemon that has compoundeyes to increase the chances of the pokemon having a held item. :D

wow totally forgot about abilities giving additional effects like that thanks that should make it go a little faster now and maybe i will get a crogunk wit good ivs

ok i have a stupid question but here goes, well if you evolve a pokemon earlier will it have higher stats at level hundred, for example evolving pikachu wit a thunderstone at level 1 or evolving it wit the stone at level 20 will they have the same states at level hundred if they both had same ivs and same ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)