Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've tried this once before, I think I gotta try it again.

Could anyone tell me the 30/31 Iv Stats on a Cresselia when you catch it? I'm going on a hunt tomorrow, however I will not be able to access a PC to check the IV's so I have to do it all in my head.

Can someone please give me a link to a list of the ability changes of Pokemon when they evolve? Like when Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior, Rock Head becomes Solid Rock, while Lightningrod stays Lightningrod? Thanks in advance.

Bold Milotic
HP: 28
Atk: 24
Def: 25
Sp. Atk: 31
Sp. Def: 31
Spd: 18

Would an ev spread like this work well with it?
162 HP
228 Def
120 Sp. Atk

162 HP reaches a sexy 368 HP for the most efficient leftovers recovery.
228 Def nets me 269...Which is pretty good.
120 Sp. Atk is the Standard for decapitating Garchomp

286 is provided with a perfect iv in Sp. Def

Would these stats be usable on Wi-fi as a classic sleep-inducing Milotic?
Is this a good spread?

Yes it is a good spread for Milotic.

Can someone please give me a link to a list of the ability changes of Pokemon when they evolve? Like when Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior, Rock Head becomes Solid Rock, while Lightningrod stays Lightningrod? Thanks in advance.
It's always, one ability is kept, while the other changes to the only one it can change. In case of Tyrogue, the ability it had in last gen. will turn the ability the hitmons had last gen. and the new ability Tyrogue got will turn into the new ability hitmons got.
Very simple...

Could anyone tell me the 30/31 Iv Stats on a Cresselia when you catch it? I'm going on a hunt tomorrow, however I will not be able to access a PC to check the IV's so I have to do it all in my head.
I don't remember if it's catch in level 50 or 70, so here're tem both...

HP Attack Defense Sp. Attack Sp. Defense Speed
195 81 154 95 150 105
269 111 213 131 208 145

That's for the reccomended nature, Bold.
If you wanna check other natures...
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/OnlineProgram/Calculators/Stat.aspx

Ok, I've tried this once before, I think I gotta try it again.

Okay, now it's in the right place. lol

Stat: - Nature / neutral Nature / + Nature

HP: 195
Atk: 81 / 90 / 99 <<lol, like you'll need that one
Def: 126 / 140 / 154
SpAtk: 86 / 95 / 104
SpDef: 135 / 150 / 165
Speed: 95 / 105 / 115
remember: + or - 10% adjustment

Also, one stat point difference in the neutral Nature is a 2-IV difference at Lv50. e.g. 195 HP is 30-31, but 194 HP is 28-29.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Oh, and make sure you decide your minimum standards before you leave. If you're not sure about keeping a certain Cresselia, it might be a long wait. XD (BTW, Bold isn't the end-all Nature. In fact, the one I kept on my Diamond was Quiet.)

Oh, and you are familiar with all the Natures, aren't you? (I still get some of them confused...)

Aye, got nearly all natures memorized, So I'm all good, I've got my Bold Syncher on the Go as well as my lvl 49 Super Repeller, Also just killed the mespirit so it won't get it my way :D

Aiming 25+/*/31/20+/31/20+

Ahh yes, I remember now, I spent ages laughing at AJ because the Cressy he kept on getting was naughty e.t.c

Oh well, least i don't have to switch my repeller with the syncher now :D

Also that Mespirit deserved to die, I think it's only good stat was attack :|, can't remember what nature (Saved after I released it :D)

Never really thought about it, but if you send out a Guts Heracross on a status infliction, does your attack stat go like:

383*1.5 = 574.5 => 574.5*1.5 = 861.75

Or does the game just consider the 50% increase a "stage," call it all a two-stage bonus, and just double your attack?

I'm trying to make my team potentially item clause compatible and make a few adjustments based on lasts nights battles before I RMT it. Zoom Lens Power Whipping, Sleep Powder Tangrowth seems quite sexy so far. Pushes Sleep Powder to 90% accuracy, Power Whip to 100%, and same with Leech Seed. The reliability of seeds, sleeps and power whips going through, to me makes a fair trade off for leftovers, especially in item clause.
You multiply the accuracy by 1.2, not add 20 to it

sleep powder would have 84, power whip 96

You multiply the accuracy by 1.2, not add 20 to it

sleep powder would have 84, power whip 96
Umm, it would be 90...

75 + 20 = 95% which is not the number I listed...

However 75% * 1.2 does equal 90%.

85% * 1.2 equals 102%.

Now just to make sure...

10% of 75 is 7.5, so 20% is 15, 85 + 15 = 90 O_o.

Which is why more and more i'm liking the idea of Zoom lens on Tangrowth. Missing a Power Whip, or a Sleep Powder in a tight game is likely going to cause more damage then leftovers will make up for. Especially if you factor in sleep missing when someone tries to bring in a counter, then having to switch to a counter to that pokemon, then adding up spikes/toxic/stealth rock damage (which is so common now) and suddenly a 9 in 10 chance to land sleep is excellent, and why moves like spore are so so deadly.

That just got me thinking, do we know how Zoom Lens works on the switch? Does it go off of the speed of the poke that switched out, the poke that switched in, does it always work because switching always goes first, or does it not work at all? Cuz a lot of the time when someone sees a Tangrowth they switch to absorb the sleep, that could be a potentially important factor.

this is a stupid question, but how do i make a poll in my thread?
i know the button where it says include poll but what do i do after that?

That just got me thinking, do we know how Zoom Lens works on the switch? Does it go off of the speed of the poke that switched out, the poke that switched in, does it always work because switching always goes first, or does it not work at all? Cuz a lot of the time when someone sees a Tangrowth they switch to absorb the sleep, that could be a potentially important factor.
That was my question basically =). I wanted to know how it works on the switch.

does Att stat or the moves power directly translate into damage?

what i mean i will having twice the Att stat, lets say 200 Att vs 400 Att, mean that twice the damage will be done ceteris paribus?

and does a 120 power move do twice the damage than a 60 power move?
nobody has answered this...

and another question... do the speed and attack drop from Paralysis and Burn get BPed to the recipient?

When Breloom is badly poisoned, does the amount of HP you gain from Poison Heal gradually increase? For instance, I gain 1/16 of my HP, then 1/8, and so on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)