Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Trick Room effect just applies for moves with the same priority.
If two Pokémon use Mach Punch during Trick Room, the slowest will move first.

What's the best way to sketch moves on a Smeargle if I IV bred it?

So it's this situation; I want to breed counter and charm on a smeargle that I own myself... How do I do this?

How Much HP Can you lose in one turn from just things like Leech Seed, Sandstorm, and statuses?

I think its roughly 7/8 from Being Asleep and switching in on nightmare into Stealth rock (50% damage) + Leech Seed.

Can anyone confirm?

I know you can get 75% with max spikes and Stealth Rock to a grounded Charizrd or Moltres. Add in 6% for Sandstorm... at least 81%

I know you can get 75% with max spikes and Stealth Rock to a grounded Charizrd or Moltres. Add in 6% for Sandstorm... at least 81%
add leech seed, 87%, and the possibilty of switching into nightmare (25%), 102% and Bad Dreams (6.25%), and we get a total of 108%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's this situation; I want to breed counter and charm on a smeargle that I own myself... How do I do this?
go into a double battle with two really weak trainers and pokemon 1 uses (one of) the move(s) you like to have sketched. smeargle (make sure it's slower than the other pokemon you have out) uses sketch on your own pokemon. voila, you have a move sketched

Restaurant double battles are by far the easiest place to do this.

EDIT: Beaten by blue myself :p

[ABILITY]
Simple
[SHORT DESC]
Doubles the effect of status boosts and drops.
[LONG DESC]
Whenever this Pokemon has a stat boost or drop, it acts as if it is twice that many levels. One boost would act as two boosts, two boosts would act as four boosts, etc. The user can still only have a max of six effective boosts; no effect will be noticed from fourth or higher boosts. The same applies to stat drops. If this Pokemon is Baton Passed to, the boosts received are affected by this ability. If it uses Baton Pass, the boosts return to normal.
Yay at search button!

Well, I've been SR'ing for a Regice (as you can see on my thread). But, unfortunately for me, my friend somehow has my game (I didn't see him taking it, but evidently I found his Emerald in my DS instead of my Emerald; they might have gotten mixed up).

......And he was the one that traded me the Relicanth and Wailord....therefore I don't have them in his game...so I need some help on their locations, etc.. Serebii said Wailord is on Route 129, but I've been there for about an hour, and I've only gotten Tentacool, Pelipper, etc....any advice/other locations to find this oversized fish?

I know this is a really stupid question but how does my bliss ge sismic toss

oh yeah is belly drum a good move for maworak or iron head

I'm breeding a Male Japanese Gible with a Jolly Ditto from Emerald holding an everstone. I've hatched 25 eggs or so, and only one of them have been Jolly. Does the everstone thing work differently in this game, or am I just notoriously unlucky?

Alright, where do I find Wailmer? And what about Relicanth?
Reli is right outside the town where the 8 th gym is, go under water, (the way you had to go to first get there if you don't fly), you see underwater grass, eventuallu, after a million clamperls you'll find reli there- hes hard to find

The easiest place to find a wailmer is the town with the 7th gym, go to the water and fish with super rod. OR you can use the water to fish right near victory road (outside near the Pokemon Center) (Super Rod)

I'm breeding a Male Japanese Gible with a Jolly Ditto from Emerald holding an everstone. I've hatched 25 eggs or so, and only one of them have been Jolly. Does the everstone thing work differently in this game, or am I just notoriously unlucky?
You answered yourself right there. Everstone breeding doesn't work in trans-region breeding.

Still need to know standard Tentacruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)