Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want a Rhyperior with Solid Rock. Does that mean I'll have to evolve a Rhydon with Rock Head to get Solid Rock? Or are changes in abilities random after evolution?
You are right. To get solid rock rhyperior you need to evolve a rock head rhydon not a lightning rod one.

i dont know if asking almost the same question in the same day is allowed, but where do i find and how can i catch a Feebas?

Gamefaqs pokedex states that i have to use a super rod on one of four random tiles in B1 of Mt. Coronet

PRIMA's official strategy guide says to use an old rod at the same place

so im rather confused, any help is appreciated

Can you soft reset for good natures/IVs on Mystery Gifted Pokes? I've never been to a Nintendo event so I'm not sure how it goes, all I know is you end up picking up the poke from some guy in a Pokemart. So after I've "received" said poke, is it just a matter of saving it before picking up and soft resetting for IVs/Natures?

Can you soft reset for good natures/IVs on Mystery Gifted Pokes? I've never been to a Nintendo event so I'm not sure how it goes, all I know is you end up picking up the poke from some guy in a Pokemart. So after I've "received" said poke, is it just a matter of saving it before picking up and soft resetting for IVs/Natures?
Yes. This is exactly how it works.

Yep, the IVs will always change, but in some cases (like with PBR Pikachu, Electivire, and Magmortar) the PID will be set so it will always have the same nature and will never be shiny.

i dont know if asking almost the same question in the same day is allowed, but where do i find and how can i catch a Feebas?

Gamefaqs pokedex states that i have to use a super rod on one of four random tiles in B1 of Mt. Coronet

PRIMA's official strategy guide says to use an old rod at the same place

so im rather confused, any help is appreciated
Go to the basement in Mt. Coronet (I forgot which entrance it was in atm). Then start fishing on every tile in the lake and pray like crazy, because Feebas will only show up about 50% of the time on 4 tiles in the whole lake, so to be thorough you'll have to fish 2 or 3 times on each tile. Good luck!

Is King's Rock/Razor Fang supposed to work with certain moves with added effects? It's not supposed to iirc, but I was just playing Pokemon Battle Revolution, I was in the Magma Colosseum, and an Entei used Lava Plume which hit both my Latios and something else (I think Medicham) and Latios flinched. I'll show what happened:

Medicham used Psycho Cut on the foe's Infernape!
It's super-effective!
The foe's Infernape fainted!
The foe's Entei used Lava Plume!
It's not very effective... (Latios)
Latios flinched!

Is that really supposed to happen?

Okay, EV question here: I have a Entei at level 100 that I was traded. Looking at its stats, it's clear they original trainer didn't focus on EVs. So my question is, are there any options I can take to modify this at least a little? Like can I give it berries to reduce the Special Attack to 0 and then vitamins to raise another stat to 100 EVs, or am I out of luck?

Okay, EV question here: I have a Entei at level 100 that I was traded. Looking at its stats, it's clear they original trainer didn't focus on EVs. So my question is, are there any options I can take to modify this at least a little? Like can I give it berries to reduce the Special Attack to 0 and then vitamins to raise another stat to 100 EVs, or am I out of luck?
You can still use the vitamins and the berries to give/reduce EVs however you can no longer ev-train him as he is already level 100

You can still use the vitamins and the berries to give/reduce EVs however you can no longer ev-train him as he is already level 100
So vitamins and berries will still have their effect at level 100, and the only thing that I can no longer do is get EVs from battles (as you can no longer get exp)... thanks!

Could sassy work on a snorlax? Would there be any reason for it to be on a trick room team?

EDIT: also, if I do not have a trick room team, shoudl i just go with careful?

I need an IV Battle but all I remember was...
26/31/20+/5/20+/31.

I plan on using a Choice Scarf Adamant Heracross.

i need serious help with bronzong's trick room/gyro ball...

when u activate trick room, will gyro ball still do extreme damage to fast pokemon even tho bronzong is faster now due to T.R.? i can't quite get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)