Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to know. Thanks. Another question, though; how do you get Explosion on a Smeargle? O_o This video shows a Smeargle exploding at the end of the match... ?

That's good to know. Thanks. Another question, though; how do you get Explosion on a Smeargle? O_o This video shows a Smeargle exploding at the end of the match... ?
Get in a Double Battle against something Damp. Have Smeargle and an exploder with you. Attempt to detonate and aim Sketch at your dud bomb. Easiest to do in FR/LG on Seven Island against the couple with a Psyduck and Golduck.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What is the best use for this tyrogue:

Jolly tyrogue, steadfast.
20-23 / 30-31 / 21-23 / 14-16 / 31.

CB Hitmonchan, or maybe a CB technician Top?

What is the best use for this tyrogue:

Jolly tyrogue, steadfast.
20-23 / 30-31 / 21-23 / 14-16 / 31.

CB Hitmonchan, or maybe a CB technician Top?
Giving it to me lol. And it only seems to have 5 IV's. And WHY are you shooting for perfect Sp.Atk on this thing (according to your sig)?

But in all seriousness, I think it's good for both.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
AAahahahah. I left out teh "x" in Satk. Fixing...

and yeah there should be an x in sig too.

Only to be sure, a Magic Guard Clefabe won't take damage from poison, right? And what BP a poisoned STABed will Facade get?

How effective are Gyarados leads (assuming bulky, Taunt, DD, Waterfall, Stone Edge) at stopping Ninjask leads?

And will Roar bypass a Substitute?

Likely very effective with Intimidate being passed along by BP, Taunt stopping BP, Protect, and Sub, and resisting X-Scissor and taking little damage from whatever attack it might run over it for some reason.

And yeah, Roar does bypass Subs I believe.

Likely very effective with Intimidate being passed along by BP, Taunt stopping BP, Protect, and Sub, and resisting X-Scissor and taking little damage from whatever attack it might run over it for some reason.

And yeah, Roar does bypass Subs I believe.
Good point. But would Taunt get through a sub?

I'd say that Taunt is great against Ninjask. It's useless without Baton Pass.

Roar will blow away the sub. :D

As far as I know, you can't taunt a sub.

So now one last thing...

Forretress @ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP / 252 Defense

Spikes
Rapid Spin
Rest / Earthquake / Gyro Ball / Zap Cannon / Explosion?
Rest / Earthquake / Gyro Ball / Zap Cannon / Explosion?

I think you can see my problem. Rest is a viable option by the way, because I have an Aromatherapy Blissey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)