Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I won a round in the Battle Frontier...and got 1 point. So do I have to play 47 more rounds to get 47 points or what? I heard something about winning streak...
I already answered this.....The other day from you.

After a couple of wins in a row (at the same place) the points you get will go up and eventually you will get to battle that area's leader and get 10+ points

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
In most of the Battle Frontier areas, the BP gain increases after every other battle. I find the Battle Pike or the Battle Pyramid to be the quickest way to gain BP (with the Pike, you can possibly fight up to 7 trainers, or more with double battles, but sometimes less. In the Pyramid you gain 5 BP per succesful set of 7, although this does take it's time - much easier at L50 than L100).

Also note the Battle Tower is the exception to this, where you gain 1 BP, then the gain increases by 1 per floor (so second time you would win 2 BP, third time you would win 3 BP, etc). On other areas, you have a base starting value, which increases by 1 every two floors. The Battle Pike starts at 3 BP, and increases by 1 every two successful round (so it goes 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, etc). The Frontier Brains give you a good amount too, usually between 12 and 20.

Also, go to the house somewhat south-east of the Battle Pyramid and place bets. You can bet 5, 10 or 15 BP, but if you win the area you are going to, you get double back (plus the BP you won from beating that area). They sometimes send you to obscure areas, like Battle Factory Double Battles, but if you don't do these areas often you will face the lower tier set of Pokemon (unevolved and NUs) so those bets can be placed with confidence.

What makes a superior sleep-inducer? Bronzong or Milotic? I've spent weeks getting a nice Hypnosis Milotic...But does it make a better sleep talker? Or can I use the standard Bronzong lead set (Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock) with another support move besides hypnosis? Any suggestions?

What makes a superior sleep-inducer? Bronzong or Milotic? I've spent weeks getting a nice Hypnosis Milotic...But does it make a better sleep talker? Or can I use the standard Bronzong lead set (Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock) with another support move besides hypnosis? Any suggestions?
IMO it would be Bronzong. Superior defenses and typing make up for the lack of a reliable recovery move.

Last question about the Emerald Battle Frontier. It says that after the 4th round, the leader is supposed to come. But do I have to win 4 in a row, or just 4 period? Because I lost one (accidently).

Is CharmBliss usable for those who don't want to use the Standard Special Wall set or the Calm Mind set?
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Charm
Softboiled

How much damage on the first hit is necessary on a 140 BP -2 Sp. Atk move like Draco Meteor to guarantee a 2HKO, counting leftovers?

(100%-[First hit]+6.25%-[second hit]=0%)

Is CharmBliss usable for those who don't want to use the Standard Special Wall set or the Calm Mind set?
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Charm
Softboiled
Charm forces switches, I could see it usable with SR + Spikes support.

^ Lol, I remember I saw someone on a thread refer to you as "The Burger King Guy".
"Burger King Guy", "The King"... They are both accurate. It's a shame McDonald's food is superior.

So a Standard Bronzong Lead with a Charmbliss would be useful because the opponent would be constantly switching into stealth rock damage?

What's the chance of breeding a Magic Guard Cleffa in Diamond? Because it seems that 90% of all of my Cleffas are Cute Charm. >_>

How much damage on the first hit is necessary on a 140 BP -2 Sp. Atk move like Draco Meteor to guarantee a 2HKO, counting leftovers?

(100%-[First hit]+6.25%-[second hit]=0%)
This is a tough one. Doing %53 minimum for an attack that does not drop in power is a 2HKO with Lefties. I think if you do %79 minimum, they restore %6 from lefties, you can 2HKO them the second time with a halfed in power Draco Meteor. I'm not completely sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)