Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
What types of moves are all necessary in a team to make sure you can hit every Pokémon at least neutral or something?
One Ghost attack and one Fighting attack ;). In all honesty, a good team should in some what have a variety of different moves of different types.

One Ghost attack and one Fighting attack ;). In all honesty, a good team should in some what have a variety of different moves of different types.
I kinda figured that out myself. :P
Teambuilding is so difficult. :l
Is it possible to have Stealth Rock and Aromatherapy on the same Blissey?

SR+Aroma is legal since SR is a TM...

However Heal Bell is now basically = Aromatherapy while being legal with all of Blissey's egg moves + Wish...

Never heard of mimic glitch before 0.0
Is there a topic about it anywhere?
I thought that the wish blissey was kinda always hacked as it was an event once .
I don't know about a topic, but there's a video of it being demonstrated here, as well as a good bit of information in the description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNwHMqKm_g

Lucario
SD
CC
ES

What move gives optimal coverage in the last slot?
Also, Jolly or Adamant?
Ice Punch is probably the best since otherwise Gliscor laughs at you, and I believe Adamant is needed if you are planning to OHKO defensive Skarm after SR.

But with Jolly, I do alot better against opposing offensive teams...and Skarmory isn't a problem as I plan on running Salamence...so what is more important? And is SE a good option?

Stone Edge isn't particularly a good option as it can't really afford a miss. At all. Ice Punch allows it to threaten Gliscor and Flying types, as well, and ExtremeSpeed will hit anything Stone Edge would have to. Adamant is better primarily because ExtremeSpeed mitigates the need for that much Speed. It also ohkoes Defensive Skarmory with +2 Close Combat. Adamant is all around better.

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I was thinking perhaps we could have a set of "banlist-free" tiers? It would consist of OU/UU/RU/NU etc. based on usage stats, but there would be no Ubers/BL/BL2 (or whatever we're calling it).

Of course "banlist-free" OU = Ubers, but the other tiers would get a fun mix-up.

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I was thinking perhaps we could have a set of "banlist-free" tiers? It would consist of OU/UU/RU/NU etc. based on usage stats, but there would be no Ubers/BL/BL2 (or whatever we're calling it).

Of course "banlist-free" OU = Ubers, but the other tiers would get a fun mix-up.
Those would be Ubers, BL, BL2, and LC ubers. If you play WiFi, you can ask for a match in those tiers if you want to. If you only play simulator, that's a bit harder i guess.

Arceus supposedly learns Role Play via HG/SS move tutor. Does it actually do anything when he uses it, though? All other moves that try to remove Multitype fail, but it seems weird if they gave him a move that did nothing (though to be fair, they did give him Trick which was useless in Gen IV).

@ The Doritos Trainer - http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml is extremely helpful to me

Q: Let's say I wanted to have a (possible) tanky pokemon that would all out attack, just 4 attacking moves. I would want power but of course coverage. What pokemon are there (if any) that have movepools that offer great coverage, such as boltbeam/edgequake/ghostfighting? Are there any that have say two of those coverage options, such as a pokemon with boltbeam and edgequake?

@ The Doritos Trainer - http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml is extremely helpful to me

Q: Let's say I wanted to have a (possible) tanky pokemon that would all out attack, just 4 attacking moves. I would want power but of course coverage. What pokemon are there (if any) that have movepools that offer great coverage, such as boltbeam/edgequake/ghostfighting? Are there any that have say two of those coverage options, such as a pokemon with boltbeam and edgequake?
swampert?
@leftovers
Relaxed
-EQ
-WATERFALL
-ICE PUNCH
-HAMMER ARM/OUTRAGE

metagross. no questions about it. great typing and great coverage with meteromash/earthquake/icepunch/bulletpunch. yea. u get a priority also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)