Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a place for Event Draco-Meteor Jirachi in Gen V competitively? I need to free up a wonder card slot for Raikou and only started doing research on Jirachi.

I think because you said before that recovery items and hold items can be traded, which probably caused some confusion? Either way, isnt just no items period can be traded from gen IV to gen V?
Yeah, it was the second sentence in KokoaKiwi's post that confused me (Soul Dew is considered a hold item).

This is more C&C related, but if an analysis that is taken over has already been QC approved, does it need to be QC approved again if a new set is added? Or can it move on to the GP checking stage after it has been written up?

This is more C&C related, but if an analysis that is taken over has already been QC approved, does it need to be QC approved again if a new set is added? Or can it move on to the GP checking stage after it has been written up?
Yes it needs, it was that way on Gen IV, but for Gen V analysis it looks kinda of a waste to make a new thread just to add a new set, my idea is to edit it your Post, and contact a QC Member to test it and aprove it as well.

Is there a place for Event Draco-Meteor Jirachi in Gen V competitively? I need to free up a wonder card slot for Raikou and only started doing research on Jirachi.
IIRC on DM Jirachi thread, a non-dragon stab move hit with 20% more power a dragon type poke, than one of the Stab attacks.
Which would be good but DM lowers your Special Atk after use thus making it much more undesireable as a move choice. Just stick with the standards sets.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Should Metagross use Zen Headbutt? Also, what Metagross sets are effective in Ubers?
This has been asked before, but Zen Headbutt gives poor coverage, especially in Ubers. You're probably better off with an elemental punch (for Ubers, probably Ice Punch).
Also, will Soul Dew be an Uber item? I am wondering because I do not want to SR a non-Hidden Power Fire Latios only for me to need a Hidden Power Fire Latios when Soul Dew is released.
It's hard to say until it's released, but considering how much people are bitching about Specs Latios, I don't see how it's going to stay in OU with more SpDef and the ability to switch moves. So, most likely Uber.

Only because ALL of the research into the Dream World seems to constitute the Abilities and if you can breed them, I've been left wondering; the Dream-World only attacks(the ones pokemon could learn in previous gens, but now can't due to lack of move-tutor or TM), are those breedable egg-moves?
It appears to me that they typically appear on the male dream-world pokemon, and the men are the ones who pass down egg-moves, and since the females can pass down the abilities, I felt I should ask, since I haven't seen anyone else mention it at all.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Only because ALL of the research into the Dream World seems to constitute the Abilities and if you can breed them, I've been left wondering; the Dream-World only attacks(the ones pokemon could learn in previous gens, but now can't due to lack of move-tutor or TM), are those breedable egg-moves?
It appears to me that they typically appear on the male dream-world pokemon, and the men are the ones who pass down egg-moves, and since the females can pass down the abilities, I felt I should ask, since I haven't seen anyone else mention it at all.

No you can only breed the Gen 5 egg moves with DW abilitys.

Would anyone be able to trade me a random Zorua or Zoroark to pass the game wiht (pref 20-30 but whatever is fine :) ) I have my own shiny raikou but im unable to transfer it because of the region lock, and i really want a Zoroark for my first run of the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)