Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sprocket - If you're going to EV train, do it now at the low level, then do the following (it's easier to do it in Black, so good that you have it):

- Fight through all of Black City (If the Lv30 Blissey from Backpacker Emi is there, fight her first)
- Defeat all trainers in the Sport Domes
- Grind on Audinos on Route 14 or Giant Chasm

And if you get to around Lv75, try the Elite Four. I haven't tried to go that far, but it'd probably work.

EDIT: Use a Lucky Egg the entire time, and only if the Pokemon is unable to defeat the current opponent (lower level, opponent way too bulky, etc.) do you switch to another and KO with that one.

@Dr. Eyepatch - One copy of both Black and White can be registered on one Global Link account. And for the Eeveelution, it is saved if you are logged into your Pokemon Trainer Club account, but is erased if after saving your Eeveelution you press "Play Again" or refresh the page. Just close the tab/window or click on an in-site link in order to ensure it is saved. As long as your Global Link account is linked to your Pokemon Trainer Club account, then on or around May 5th, you will be able to obtain your Eeveelution through non-mentioned means.

And now for my question: I have a Shell Smash Cloyster. It knows Icicle Spear, and I obviously use it frequently. If I attach an Ice Gem, will only the first hit be powered up, or all of the hits? I faced an Ambipom using Double Hit powered by a Normal Gem, and it did the same amount of damage on each hit. Could be my Tangrowth's Defense, but I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure that you can only earn one Eeveelution per account, but I don't have a copy of both to test it. Unless, of course, they make it so that by switching games you are able to get it on both cards.

I have permission from haunter to post this request so stand aside :)

Can I have a masterball? I have basically nothing to offer because Im about to get off my ingame ass and start competitively. I need it for Victini
I know people with an AR can help me

What you get out of this:
~Being a good person
~Me on your Pal Pad for Dream World

Use my Pokemon Black FC and thank you
I need it please Victini is waiting for me

And a competitive question here:
Is a Mix set for Victini better than a pure set?

Its catch rate is 3 :/
Im not going to spend my time flinging 20 Ultra Balls if I dont get the right nature.
Its happened a lot of times before

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Use a synchronizer when capturing Victini.

And I've caught Victinis in standard Pokeballs. It's quite easy. It seems legendaries in general are far easier to catch this generation than previous generations.

Really? Ill try but Im coming back after two failed attempts
I have very bad luck in the history of pokemon games
But its inconsistent because sometimes I get very good luck
i.e 60 Ultra+Dusk Balls into Azelf, but 2 into Uxie :/

Really? Ill try but Im coming back after two failed attempts
I have very bad luck in the history of pokemon games
But its inconsistent because sometimes I get very good luck
i.e 60 Ultra+Dusk Balls into Azelf, but 2 into Uxie :/
Or just get your own darn AR? IDK why we should have to give you something for nothing, nor why your asking this here (permission or not) Just use a synchronizer and duskballs at night. It shouldn't take to long to get the victini.

And now for my question: I have a Shell Smash Cloyster. It knows Icicle Spear, and I obviously use it frequently. If I attach an Ice Gem, will only the first hit be powered up, or all of the hits? I faced an Ambipom using Double Hit powered by a Normal Gem, and it did the same amount of damage on each hit. Could be my Tangrowth's Defense, but I doubt it.
Looking for an answer still.

Looking for an answer still.
The gems power-up multi-hit moves individually. i.e. Icicle Spear, every hit instead of 25 per spear, it goes to ~33 power per spear, so the total damage (w/ Skill Link but w/out STAB) is 165. And that's without STAB factored in.

Or just get your own darn AR? IDK why we should have to give you something for nothing, nor why your asking this here (permission or not) Just use a synchronizer and duskballs at night. It shouldn't take to long to get the victini.
Because you people are nice here, and my DS Lite AR doesnt work for my DSi. And yes I cant find an AR for a DSi. And I regret buying a DSi in the first place
Fuck DSi
Sorry if I bothered you

My first time RNGing in BW was Cobalion. I used standard seed method and hit my frame. So, how would I do this for Wild Pokemon? Do I just put the stuff in RNG reporter and use sweet scent to get a random pokemon?

Please explain.

Thanks
My question went unanswered so im reposting it.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
how do you breed Mach Punch and Drain Punch onto Timber? Is there a way to do it without the TM in gen 4?
No Pokemon in Gen 4 learn Drain Punch by level up or move tutor, so the TM is required to teach it. Also, I believe you need a Hitmonchan that knows Mach Punch + Drain Punch to breed it on to a Timburr.

For the last two days I can't meet any pokemon in the forest of the dream world. I haven't sent any to my game, so I don't know the deal...
Happens to me sometimes, but usually after I've made several trips back into the forest. It doesn't just happen with the Pokemon, with the items there, too. I usually come back the next day and it's normal, but I don't know about your current case...

I commonly see scizors using choice band u-turn on my doexys-s lead. Now I was wondering, can I switch into my magnezone and trap in those Scizors, or does the u-turn switch negate magnet pull?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I commonly see scizors using choice band u-turn on my doexys-s lead. Now I was wondering, can I switch into my magnezone and trap in those Scizors, or does the u-turn switch negate magnet pull?
U-Turn negates Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag, and Arena Trap.

I believe it'll do damage, but the opponent is prevented from switching out. They're basically locked into U-Turn with no way out. You CAN render Magnet Pull useless with a Shed Shell, however.

BTW, anyone have a spare female Immunity Gligar or a female Poison Heal Gliscor they'd trade me "free of charge"? The Wi-Fi Forums are currently closed so I thought I'd ask here.

Yeah it's both, The last two days even on first time into the forest nothing appears. I have only successfully met 17 pokemon. The only thing I can think of is I haven't woken up my pokemon yet, this now being the third day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)