Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not that i know of, the only method of evolving a Pokemon is either by leveling it up, using an elemental stone or by trade.

Edit: Forgot about this:

->

and
->

trade shells. you evolve both by trading with eachother.

Is there a list of abilities and their exact effects along with effects of items? I"ve only seen scattered bits of information here on there on the forum and it would be great if there were an actual list. Thanks.

"Right as you enter Hiun city, go down immediately - you'll be at some small dock. Talk to the scientist there - he'll give you one of the three elemental stones."

Apparently leaf stone is the top option, fire the middle and water the buttom? I guess save prior to taking one to make sure.

"Right as you enter Hiun city, go down immediately - you'll be at some small dock. Talk to the scientist there - he'll give you one of the three elemental stones."

Apparently leaf stone is the top option, fire the middle and water the buttom? I guess save prior to taking one to make sure.
confirmed, just tried it.

cheers

I'm assuming yes on this, but has it been confirmed that items will not transfer up into gen 5 from gen 4?? I know the transfer machine won't do it, and with new TMs i know old TMs won't, but is there any hope the poke shifter thing will let us transfer items up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)