Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one has answered this so...:

If I import my Gliscor from Heart Gold that knows Stealth Rock, can I use him and the move Stealth Rock on Pal Pad battles? (like the ones with friendcodes)

no one has answered this so...:

If I import my Gliscor from Heart Gold that knows Stealth Rock, can I use him and the move Stealth Rock on Pal Pad battles? (like the ones with friendcodes)
i'd say yes
but that's cause i can't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to

Should I only take 5 Pokémon to my first elite 4 challenge so I get to do Zekrom Vs. Reshiram or can I bring 6 Pokés and still get to do that?

Also I'm getting pissed off at how many times I'm seeing "Sazando" written. It's Sazandora; Serebii and whoever else put the name out wrong can't frikkin read. >:o

As for shiny stone in white there are a couple on the floor in caves in White at least (I've found 2 pre E4). There's also a guy before victory road who gave me a dusk stone, maybe it's the opposite in Black. Not sure.

Should I only take 5 Pokémon to my first elite 4 challenge so I get to do Zekrom Vs. Reshiram or can I bring 6 Pokés and still get to do that?
Supposedly, if you have six Pokémon you will be prompted to switch one of them for Reshiram/Zekrom after catching it.

I have a question about the move Telekinesis. For singles, does it only affect that one pokemon for the 3 turns, or does it still work if someone switches out to another pokemon?

I need a competitive moveset for Kyuremu...maybe Ice Beam/Stone Edge/Shadow Ball/Draco Meteor?
Why no Frozen World? Halving speed wrecks up switch-ins without priority, and really the only priority users you'll regularly see are things like Rayquaza.

Perhaps build a hail team around it so that it can run Blizzard. It's really pretty hard to give a moveset to something when you don't know what strategy your team revolves around.

Is the game's interface based primarily on touch screen controls (like in HG/SS), or traditional controls (D/P/P)? I'm hoping it's the latter, as waiting for choices to appear on the lower screen just slows down the game for me. It also makes reapeated use of items on someone a longer ordeal.

It's pretty much like HG/SS considering the interface, just that the touchscreen now is pretty useless. c-gear is just stupid.. =/
The Move Pokemon option in the pc is worse, too.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Simple question here:

Has anyone successfully used an ARDS on an actual B/W Cart on a physical DS? I'm finding reports that you have to download an updated firmware from the Japanese Datel Site in order to play B/W using an ARDS otherwise you'll just be stuck at a white startup screen indefinitely.

Not asking for any codes.
Not asking where I can find the update.
Just asking if anybody has seen/heard of this problem.

It's pretty much like HG/SS considering the interface, just that the touchscreen now is pretty useless. c-gear is just stupid.. =/
The Move Pokemon option in the pc is worse, too.
Thanks for the quick answer.

And now my excitment for the game has dropped several points. I can't believe they're destroying what they have perfected in Platinum. I couldn't stand the PC in HG/SS.

How does the PC work now?

How do you do trainer rematches? Can you do this before you beat the Elite Four for the first time?

And now my excitment for the game has dropped several points. I can't believe they're destroying what they have perfected in Platinum. I couldn't stand the PC in HG/SS.

How does the PC work now?
You're crazy if you think the PC in Hg/Ss, it is far more touch interface and quicker/easier to move multiple pokemon now as opposed to what has basically been better to use analog controls.

The exact same way in HG/SS, just that the party window (if you interact with your party's pokemon) doesn't stay at its plays but rather places itself exactly in front of the view of you box pokemon. So it's left then and right then and it really pisses me off...

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there currently a simulator that you guys are using to play B/W? I've seen a few warstories so I was just wondering.

Is there a feature where you can turn the on/off switch to see what Pokemon your opponent's team on Wi-Fi before the battle?

No.

Regardless of how this turns out, Shoddy is an recreation of local play, not wifi much less random wifi.
To my knowledge there is no decision regarding this. The reason we simulated local play in DPP is because it allowed the use of alternate forms, not because we have some precedent on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)