Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You choose what you want for your Ttar. Jolly is better for his speed, but adamant can work with DD too.

Help with Random Battles :/
I can get to the screen with the sort of big trainer card with wins/losses etc... i launch the research, it stops and i m disconnected oO

I've exactly the same problem. ^

I need help right now for my migrating problem, please, anyone ^^'.

If you have a japanese 4th gen game and Black or White, please help me !

I have a problem that needs solving. I wanted to go look at Victini. I have the Liberty Ticket. I talked to the person in front of the blue boat (far left dock of the city) yesterday and when I got a question, I hit the B button to cancel the conversation. Then I went off to beat the gym. This morning, I went to talk to the person in front of the boat again, but now I'm getting no question. Therefore I can't get on the boat. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

Nevermind. Wrong boat. I discovered another dock even further east.

Unfortunately, it's still 70%.
Sigh that really sucks. It should be higher.

Thunder
Blizzard
Gale
Hydro Pump
Fire Blast

These are the other 120 BP moves. The first 3 have 70 accuracy but are 100% in weather and still have side effects.

Fire Blast is 85% AND burns. I also find it annoying that hydro pump is only 80 compared to fire blast when it doesnt have a secondary effect like fire blast. Still i atleast wouldnt mind 80 on focus blast.

Do Pokeshifted Pokemon keep their original hatch locations in BW? Or does it say "From Sinnoh/Johto/Kanto/Faraway Place"?

Tytus => I couldn't verify this yet but my guess is that the hatch location turns into Sinnho Region, or Faraway place.

In the DW ability thread, someone said, that by leaving a Pokemon in the Dream World, the ability changes to Dream World ability. Does it work? Are there any specifics I need to know to get it working?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I know Rotom-A couldn't be used on Wi-Fi battles in Gen 4. Is the same true with Gen 5?

Rotom-A gained a retype. Fact.

Rotom-S got a Flying type, right? So does it still have Levitate? If yes, isn't that singularly useless?

I know Rotom-A couldn't be used on Wi-Fi battles in Gen 4. Is the same true with Gen 5?
People have tested it and found that you can use it on Wi-Fi in Gen 5, yes.

Solyeuse said:
Rotom-A gained a retype. Fact.

Rotom-S got a Flying type, right? So does it still have Levitate? If yes, isn't that singularly useless?
It still has Levitate, to my knowledge.

Is there a mega pokémart mall in isshu??
The game does contains a remixed version of pokémart theme.

Also, is it possible to collect all EV reducing berries now?
The game is trolling me now, un-properly EVed pokemon keep losing speed in multi battles; my Warubairu is slower than its pre-finalevo. -__-||

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so I was notified that Apricorn Balls are indeed in BW's code. Do Apricorn Balls from Pokéshifted pokés really change to regular ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)