Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the gen 5 analysis and theorymon (pretty much) coming out
why isn't the jewels being mentioned more often.
sure it boosts only one type but it's a 50% increase of power (choice item) without being locked onto a move also on things like mixed sweeper, which often times carry two moves of the same type, this can be terrifying

I may be to retarded to use the search, but how can i hide my team and not see the oponents team myself in friend code matches?

I've read that it is possible here, but not how one would be able to do so...

With all the gen 5 analysis and theorymon (pretty much) coming out
why isn't the jewels being mentioned more often.
sure it boosts only one type but it's a 50% increase of power (choice item) without being locked onto a move also on things like mixed sweeper, which often times carry two moves of the same type, this can be terrifying
Because it's a single use item. After one boost, it is gone.

just like berries
however it's a 50% boost though
Yes, but berries boost stats. So if you use a Liechi Berry, for example, every physical attack after it activates will get the 1.5 boost. With the gems, however, you only power up one move once (i.e. if you're with a Gem that boosts Ground type moves, you'll be able to use one 1.5 boosted EQ and then only normal EQs).

Actually, the slower Pokemon gets the weather activated.
Yes. He asked what weather activated first: since Tyranitar is typically slower than Politoed, than Rain would activate first.

However, Tyranitar's Sand Storm would activate later and "override" the rain.

does anyone know where/who gives you HM surf? I'm currently on route 07 (right after the electric cave) and i think i skipped it...
You literally can't skip it, you get it just before you enter the mines from the Champion (orange hair guy)after you defeat Cheren. You're nearly up to it.

EDIT: You have to go up the tower of heaven(?) and beat the flying gym beforehand though.

You literally can't skip it, you get it just before you enter the mines from the Champion (orange hair guy)after you defeat Cheren. You're nearly up to it.

EDIT: You have to go up the tower of heaven(?) and beat the flying gym beforehand though.
lol i just enter that building but stop cause i was looking for a hitomoshi. Anyways, thanks for the answer.

IYO:

Is base 100 speed starting to get slow?

Which base 100 speeders would you put max speed on anyway (252 ev's, + nature)

do black and white work with wpa wifi settings?
No, just tried to connect using wpa wifi settings but no signal. I changed it to wep and it works.

It's really annoying that every time I want to wifi, I have to change to wep and then when i'm done change back to wpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)