Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does analyze activate if the opponent switches in? The description makes me curious if it works in a similar manner to zoom lens or payback.

hey guys, sorry if this sounds like a dumb question and if it has been answered already but does anyone know how the trading from d/p/hg/ss to black and white will work or even if it will work and if that means that we have to start over from scratch in black/white in terms of eggs and babies. Im asking this because i want to get the game early and maybe get started with some of the ev training and trading and whatnot and itll be really helpful if someone can answer this as plenty of people have this question.

Does thunder wave hit ground types in b/w, or was that just a rumor?
That's been disproven. Thunder wave does not affect ground types in Gen V check the research thread to learn more.

Now for my question. Can anyone recommend some good special walls that aren't Blissey? Sending out Snorlax every time I need to sponge a special attack is getting predictable.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Now for my question. Can anyone recommend some good special walls that aren't Blissey? Sending out Snorlax every time I need to sponge a special attack is getting predictable.
Cresselia, regice, umbreon, and empoleon are all great at eating special attacks. I also have used vaporeon, celebi and togekiss for those roles

I dunno if this falls into this thread, but can someone help me evolve my Dotekkotsu through trade? FC in sig thank you very much in advance. :)
EDIT: Been helped already. Thanks megamonk4. :D

Do you know of any 5th gen damage calculators? I want some quick and easy calcs to help with theorymonning?
use the smogon one,but change the s
tats to the pokemon you want.
General tso: Magnezone will be used more as the stone boosts defenses and magnezone was never a wall anyway.

At what point in the game is the Pokemon Day Care useable for breeding Pokemon?
Route 3. Very early in the game.

My question, and I apologize if this is TOO simple: How do I find the shop in Black City? There are no NPCs in the city and only a Pokemon Center. What do I have to do for the actual "city" to appear? I read something about High-Link, but I'm not sure what to do or what High-Link even is.

I heard it's all pokemon with +600 BS (pre-evo item doesn't count), but not sure...

Also, how do you import pokemon, anyone have a translated menu, or a video to show that? My friend has pokeshifter, and a Japanese Soul Silver, he's entering in the building, speak to the scientist, but he doesn't know what to do after that? Thx. ^^

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know the most likely Battle Subway list (probably 670+ BST Pokemon + 100 across all stat "Special" Legendaries), but I'd like a full list from someone with the game to confirm exactly what the ban list is.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
At what point in the game is the Pokemon Day Care useable for breeding Pokemon?
Route 3. Very early in the game.[/quote]

Although you find the Day-Care early in the game, it only lets you deposit one Pokemon at first.

I have no idea at what point it the game it lets you put in two, but I do remember going back sometime around the time I got Fly and discovering I could put in two.

I am looking for someone with Pokemon Black to possibly trade me a Dageki and I'll trade them a Nageki. It's nearly impossible to find them in special patches if you don't have the other version, xD.

Really early. Like right after the 1st gym you can start breeding(if you have the pokemon to do so of course, XD). It's on Route 3.
The breeding centre will only start to take in ur 2nd pokemon after you get fly or somewhere around that period.

Regarding Triple battles we all know that when the middle pokemon uses a move that affects all pokemon on the field ie EQ or opposing pokemon ie Rock Slide. What about defense moves like Reflect/Light Screen or Safegaurd Lucky Chant. Will it only allow the middle pokemon to affect all team mates or the side pokemon can use those moves to affect the whole party

What/where is exactly the location of the "Ridge" area reported on Serebii for Pokes like Roopushin pre-evo or the giant snow flake ?

Thanks a lot ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)