Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm no expert, but Hone Claws and Hi Jump Kick does sound like a potent combination. HC powers up HJK, and solves the accuracy issue at the same time. Same with Stone Edge, yes. As for Fire Blast, why not Blaze Kick? It runs off the Attack stat that Hone Claws raises, and having 90% accuracy, also benefits from the Accuracy boost. So as far as I can tell, provided you're able to set up Hone Claws, I really don't see why it wouldn't be an effective Blaziken..

As for the LeadApe, I really don't know. As I said, I'm no expert.
SD is just better than that

Can someone tell me why the PO EV system goes up to 255 EVs per stat while the analysis (and I'm guessing games) only go to a max of 252 EVs per stat. Is it a glitch or done on purpose?
You can have 255 EVs on a poke in-game even, but the extra 3 EVs don't do anything, so they are better put in a different stat

If I wish to use an AgiliLuke, should CC/Dark Pulse/Agility/Ice Punch work? What EVs should be used?
Also, could Shadow Claw work over Crunch on a Scarf set to hit Gallade?

hey, does the move Whirlwind get rid of:
Spikes, T-Spikes, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Reflect, and Barrier?
On it's description for Gen 5 it says 'forces opponent to switch pokemon. also gets rid of spikes, light screen, etc.'
I really hate that they put etc. >:( and i just wanted to be thorough

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
2 questions regarding 5th generation :D

-Does the item "Swimming goggles" exist? It should boost the atk and accuracy of water types and put the other types to sleep
-Does the item "recheargable battery" work on Electivire?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
hey, does the move Whirlwind get rid of:
Spikes, T-Spikes, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Reflect, and Barrier?
On it's description for Gen 5 it says 'forces opponent to switch pokemon. also gets rid of spikes, light screen, etc.'
I really hate that they put etc. >:( and i just wanted to be thorough
I think you might have confused Whirlwind with Defog.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Leafeon was released through the first Dream World event. All DW Leafeon will be male and cannot have egg moves.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but does the ability Overconfidence/Sheer Force cancel the recharge turn of hyper beam-type attacks?
No, because charging isn't a secondary effect like a chance to burn.

I asked this question before, but here I go again: does anyone have any idea when the 5th Gen analyses will be moved from the C&C forums to the Strategydex?

2 questions regarding 5th generation :D

-Does the item "Swimming goggles" exist? It should boost the atk and accuracy of water types and put the other types to sleep
-Does the item "recheargable battery" work on Electivire?
1: No. In addition to that, the rumor was that it boosted speed and accuracy, rather than attack and accuracy.
2: Thanks to Motor Drive, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)