Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Charizard's pokedex page on Serebii, it says he learns Airslash, but no level is given. (Its at the top after a couple other no level moves)
I figured he'd learn it when he evolved, but he didn't.

How do I get him to learn it?
Do i have to use the move tutor? If so, where is he? I found him, but now forget. Even if its not him, where is he? =P

How do you clone in D/P? Please?
I think theres some GTS thing, but its really hard to do, you have to time it just right.
Try seaching the Stark Mountain forums for like GTS cloning, you'll probably find the thread.

I don't think theres another way discovered yet.

Thanks a ton Omegadonut! Good thing i spent some time in the undergound...

Ugh, Ima' need a lot more of those heartscales...

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
On Charizard's pokedex page on Serebii, it says he learns Airslash, but no level is given. (Its at the top after a couple other no level moves)
I figured he'd learn it when he evolved, but he didn't.

How do I get him to learn it?
Do i have to use the move tutor? If so, where is he? I found him, but now forget. Even if its not him, where is he? =P
Move Relearner in Pastoria City. Bring a Heart Scale!

Is there a D/P damage calculator out there? I'd use Metal Kid's, but he doesn't have the new items.
Self quoting is bad, but asking the same question 10000000 times is worse =D

Edit: Might as well ask other questions.

Is Netbattle permanently down? As in every server?

And, do all the breeding and capturing tricks from Emerald work in D/P? Everstone, flamebody, etc. Synchronizing natures, etc.

I was just getting ready to breed Rhydons, when I found out I didn't know one VERY important fact; Which trait changes to Solid Rock when Rhydon evolves into Rhyperion, Lightning Rod or Rock Head?

But Ive heard something about it being random, someone here said that. Is that true, or is that only for Pal Park'd ones?

that sucks though, since I got an Impish with Lightningrod

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
But Ive heard something about it being random, someone here said that. Is that true, or is that only for Pal Park'd ones?

When a Pokemon imported through Pal Park evolves, the game randomly chooses one of the two Abilities.

Self quoting is bad, but asking the same question 10000000 times is worse =D

Edit: Might as well ask other questions.

Is Netbattle permanently down? As in every server?

And, do all the breeding and capturing tricks from Emerald work in D/P? Everstone, flamebody, etc. Synchronizing natures, etc.
Everything in emerald works now, except you can't do the breeding tricks with pokes from different regions. (Like a Jap. game and an Eng. game poke can't do the tricks)

I'm not sure about a calc with new items, sorry.

And NB isn't working for me, either. But it did yesteday

i have a question, does any trainer use Magby or magmar in pearl. i really want one and i don't have leaf green, if i can see it i'll get it off gts.

If something's holding a Choice item and uses U-Turn, are they still locked into using U-Turn when you bring them out again?

If something's holding a Choice item and uses U-Turn, are they still locked into using U-Turn when you bring them out again?
Quote from Team Rocket Elite:

CB Staraptor uses U-Turn
Sent out CB Metagross.
Metagross does not have U-Turn. It can use any attack.

CB Staraptor uses U-Turn
Sent out CB Gliscor
Gliscor has U-Turn. It is stuck on U-Turn.

Non-CB Staraptor uses U-Turn
Sent out CB Gliscor
Gliscor has U-Turn. It is stuck on U-Turn.

CB Gliscor uses U-Turn
Sent out Non-CB Staraptor
Staraptor has U-Turn. It can use any attack.
Question: Anybody know how much the Adamant and Lustrous orbs increase Dialga/Palkia's moves?

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
It increases the moves by 1.25

Do you know who did the testing on this? My sources say 1.2x and I'm unable to personally check at the moment.

There are two you can get above ground, one by talking to the Blackbelt in Route 208 and by Surfing in the trees in Twinleaf Town.

Is there a damage calculator on any site? (Preferably that works off EV's and Base stats, rather than level 100 stats.) Or should I get my calculator and grab the formulae myself?

Also, those last 2 EVs are meaningless... right?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)