Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a reson why a paralyzed azelf with a sliver of hp left would resist capture after 15 ultra balls other than horrible luck?

seriously, is there something about uproar that effects capture rates or something because i don't get it. i've tried sleep and paralyzing both at like barely any hp and with 21 ultra balls and a bunch of attempts, i still havn't succeeded. all my pokemon end up dead. this is the most frustrating capture i've ever had.
3/255 catch rate'll do that

(Normal # of EVs gained + 4)x2

Therefore, after killing a bidoof while holding the corresponding power item with pokerus gives you...

(1 + 4)x2 = 10 HP evs

Claydol
-Cosmic Power
-Charge Beam/Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

its kind of a psudo bolt-beam tactic. i use cosmic power ot up the defencesm and use charge beam to raise its special. will this set work?? i was thinking of changing Psychic with rest or something that can restore its HP

could the set work??

Put Rapid Spin over Cosmic Power. Setting up takes too long this gen, especially when its just Cosmic Power.

For recovery, I believe Claydol learns Recover?

Vex, he's in Canalave, can't remember which house.

Out of these, who should I replace for a special wall?

Electivire/Alakazam/Vaporeon

If you have harvested a lot of EV reducing berries, the fastest method to get the happiness needed to evolve that I know is feeding to that Pokemon between 18-25 berries, while it's holding a Soothe Bell.

You can check when a pokemon gets enough happiness to evolve when the 2 small hearts appears when touching the pokemon in the poketch application.

If you don't have too many berries, you can use the massages at Veilstone, winning battles with that pokemon, or even walk with that pokemon in the party, but keep in mind that Soothe bell will double the amount of happiness points obtained.
Oh, right. I totally forgot about that app. Where are some EV berries? And how hard are they to grow? I suppose I should start powering them now.

Thanks a ton!

since i accidentally made a stupid post, ill ask here

how much does expert belt increase super effective hits by? 1.2(20%)?
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)