Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of my team is Venusaur (special/annoyer)/Infernape (mixed sweeper)/Skarmory (spikes/stealth rock), but I'd like to keep them.
Take out alakazam. Vaporeon is needed for wish support and eletravire is better than alakazam.

Only person I saw in canalave is the move deleter. Cant find the nicknamer.

Sticky Barb: If opponent attacks with a physical attack, the Sticky Barb attaches onto them and start hurting them for 12.5% damage each turn.

If the Barb attaches to the other pokemon, will it be seen as a hold item?

If so, what happens if the opponent already has an item. Will it still hurt the holder?

Sticky Barb does not work if the enemy pokemon is holding an item, therefore it is useless against teams with non-consumable items, unless you specifically knockoff/switcheroo-fling their items off.

which means it's practically worthless.

The Name Rater is on Eterna City, he changes the nicknames of your non-traded pokemon.

I wouldn't care about 10 ANNIV lvl because the owner can just level it up.

Is there anyway of reset the EVs of a lvl 100 pokemon?

Whats the chance of Synchronize, passing the nature to Wild pokemon?

I have a Calm Abra with me right now (first in party) and I've caught Cresselia at least 20 times now and none of those time, the nature was Calm.

Thanks, X-Act. I found Magnifying Glass as "Wide Lens" at the Game Corner area. *bought for 1000 coins*

How much speed is lost when you equip Iron Ball?

What are the uses for the Incenses besides from breeding purposes?

Also, is it possible to setup Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock so that when your opponent switches in, it takes damage from both Toxic Spikes AND Stealth Rock? Or is it one of the other? If it is one or the other, which is the one that is applied?

Whats the chance of Synchronize, passing the nature to Wild pokemon?

I have a Calm Abra with me right now (first in party) and I've caught Cresselia at least 20 times now and none of those time, the nature was Calm.
50%.

However, running Pokemon (Mespirit and Cresselia) unfortunately are unaffected by Synchronize, which is your problem.

Let's say you're attaching an Everstone to a female Pokemon that could bear a child with one of two abilities (Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter Gligar, in this case).

Does Everstone breeding also increase the chance of passing abilities as well as nature?

Let's say you're attaching an Everstone to a female Pokemon that could bear a child with one of two abilities (Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter Gligar, in this case).

Does Everstone breeding also increase the chance of passing abilities as well as nature?
No, the ability is random.

Does anyone know if you can reset an train the EVs of a lvl 100 pokemon?
Nope. Tried that with my Kyogre. Not even the box trick works. It can work at a lower level though.

Whats a good EV spread for an Adamant Dragonite with AA, EQ, Focus Punch and Outrage?
Looks like a choice bander. Go with Max attack and Speed.

Anyone who can recall the Atk stat needed to ensure the 1HKO on a max HP and Def Bold Blissey (714 HP/130 Def) with Explosion? I think it was 260, but I wanna make sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)