1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Australian Pokemon Tournament (RULES!!)

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by Sy123, Feb 21, 2011.

1. No. 1 Machop Fan

No. 1 Machop Fan

Well it was tough and costly, but I'm ready. I will next rendezvous with you all on the battlefield. Look for the AC/DC shirt. ;)
  2. Eos

Eos some people just want to see the world burn
    is a Battle Server Moderator

GL guys, hope you all do your best representing smogon! :D
  3. Pisti

Pisti

Who was the guy in the ACDC shirt? I'm pretty sure he posted that he'll be there and I saw someone in an ACDC shirt but I can't see their post now D:

I was eliminated for a pretty dumb reason ;-;

/rant
    i was in the water arena and i got past 2nd round, then at the hack check i was disqualified for having 'hacked pokemon' even though they weren't hacked, just RNG'd and obtained from smogon wifi, but the guy was like too many are shiny and all are from daycare so they are obviously hacked ;_;
    /endrant
  4. No. 1 Machop Fan

No. 1 Machop Fan

I was that guy, and my post is still there a few posts up.

I had an epic first round match, which I only won because of hax. My Magnezone's Signal Beam confused my opponent's Cressellia, giving me the upper hand.

Later, I was using a Marowak, and my opponent was using Weavile. I had two choices to take out the Weavile: Stone Edge for the power, or Fire Punch for the accuracy. I decided to avoid a risk, and chose Fire Punch. My opponent, expecting something else, switched to Scizor. Cue evil laugh! >:)

Unfortunately, I lost in the second round. If I ever use Slowking again I'm making it bulky.
  5. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

are you upset
  6. Vaz

Vaz

I had a wedding to go to, so I couldn't go. Were there many people there?

Had it been VGC though...I would have been down there quick smart.
  7. No. 1 Machop Fan

No. 1 Machop Fan

There were quite a few people there, but not nearly as many as a Nintendo tourney would've had.
  8. krock

krock

And what was with that guy who got to the top 4 in senior division using only ghost and dark type Pokemon!
    Bold move man!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)