Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
But the person in the announcemental paradox IS truly a compulsive liar, diagnosed with the condition. Not just a casual liar like the rest of us.
Crisis 8C

Y
E
S
LYNCH CORONIS AT LONG LAST HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am be of becoming an individual and in making creating the mind brain of my own, i am to is be deciding that The_Iron_Kenyan must be going to the chopping block

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
whoa whoa whoa

until the villager leader (NOT RBG the neutral) offers his say, we are NOT changing votes

hold off on changing from or to whoever until askaninjask states his opinion

Thorns impatiently tapped his foot as you all argued about who would be killed today. After hearing 'THE_IRON_KENYAN' a lot, Thorns decided to vaporise him and let the night come, but not after grabbing the note in his pocket.
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Maya Fey, Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique and Phoenix Wright's assistant.

I loved the Phoenix Wright games, but I hated you. You never gave good hints during tough trials, and you were annoying as hell during investigations. But I have to admit, the whole channeling dead people thing was cool (especially when you channeled Mia). Right now, you have no night powers, but if someone were to target you, you just might snap under all the pressure that's being put on you as the Master. You would probably lock them up or something. And then you'd probably go batshit insane. Like a werewolf. Awooooo.

You have a neutral alliance. You win if you survive.

"What!? You mean that's the way your hair is naturally!? I thought you had some sort of special 'Phoenix Cut' deal with the barber. I mean...you usually only see hair like that in a video game."

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends when all PMs are received or 24 hours from this post. Yep, 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)