1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Badge request

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Amelia, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Amelia

Amelia

I'm trying to sell badges for my club in my school, and as one of our years are called *the year of the horse*, we decided to make badges with horses on them.

Among the ideas that appeared, making a badge with a rapidash on it was one of them, and as i'm the project manager for my club, i need a good design...

So, can someone help me make a badge with a rapidash on it? The less colours the better. Thanks (:

P/S: BTW, can the image be small enough? we don't want a super huge badge... more like a bit bigger then a coin. If you like, we'll give credits to you. (The drawer i mean)

TQ in advance.
  2. ryubahamut

ryubahamut
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

3. Amelia

Amelia

Hmm, that's quite nice (: i just have to think for the background now. Thanks (:

More suggestions are welcomed though.
  4. TºªÐ

TºªÐ

This 1 looks cool

Incase image doesn't appear
    PHP:
    http://www.worth1000.com/entries/135000/135351aGIF_w.jpg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)