Ladder Balanced Hackmons

A few months back when some of us were writing a gen 6 BH playstyle guide (Which was abandoned halfway through production for laziness reasons by everyone involved) I had typed out parts of a baton pass guide. The important parts are covered, though the minor tricks are not since it's incomplete.

BPass is very match-up reliant but can utterly crush most standard teams that don't have something reliable to stop it.

II.C. Baton Pass

What is Baton Pass in BHXY?

Much like in standard, Baton Pass in BHXY focuses on leaving your opponent completely helpless in the face of your stacked defensive boosts. Of course, the main difference is Balanced Hackmons is full of scary wallbreakers, making BP seem completely unviable. However, there is one key addition to BP's repertoire that makes it a very big threat - Minimize. No evasion clause means that once you get one or two of these up the opponent will have a very hard time breaking you down with offensive pressure as you continually set up Substitutes. Because of this, the game can sometimes be immediately decided the second you get one up. While this description may make it seem easy to pull off, BP can only be accomplished using an intricate mix of abilities and walls to handle the counters it has, and has lots of trouble beating teams that carry Heart Swap. But with the right mix, it is borderline unstoppable when up against standard teams.

Mandatory Baton Pass Abilities.

Don't even think of not using these in any serious BP team.

Multitype / Illusion / Stance Change( In order of viability )

Seems like an odd trio of abilities to group together, no? The reason why they're grouped together is not because of their primary effects, but a hidden second one - they cannot be skill swapped. Nothing sucks more than having Chansey, the most common Pokemon in the tier, coming in on your Substitute and skill swapping you to give you Imposter; immediately killing off any boosts you may have and turning you into a useless, fat egg nurse. Hence, for this reason, one of these three abilities is a mandatory addition to baton pass teams. Multitype is generally the best since Spooky Plate Ghostceus can take the place of your BP recipient boasting a Chansey immunity, but Illusion sports the advantage of letting you use any 'mon you want as well as playing a bit of mindgames and Stance Change gets you Aegislash's godly defensive typing and ability to smack things around with those mixed offenses should you be acquiring both attack and special attack boosts.

Soundproof

As you may know from facing / using BP in standard tiers, Soundproof is the only shot BP has at defeating Perish Song users. For this reason, it's an auto-addition to any good BP team. While it's not why it's included, Soundproof is also good at stopping Boomburst and Parting Shot as well, which is something to keep in mind if an obnoxious Boomburst wallbreaker is beating you down.

Magic Bounce

Without a bouncer, you're exposing yourself to a slew of irritating moves such as taunt, torment, whirlwind, and toxic spikes, which can seriously screw up your game plan. Because of this, every good BP team must pack a bouncer.

Highly Recommended Baton Pass Abilities

Abilities that are highly recommended for use but can be removed if you're hard pressed for space.

Unaware

While Heart Swap can't be directly countered, Unaware means that once you've been heart swapped you're not utterly doomed. With careful play, an Unaware user means that you can usually even the odds when up against heart swap players. This method usually boils down to using simple minimize with your booster once you've forced out the opposing Poke carrying all your boosts with your unaware user, and frustrating the opponent seeing as you can barely be hit at +4 evasion. Since minimize has 32PP and HS has 16PP, if you can handle the long battle your opponent will run out of heart swaps and you can proceed as normally. Do note that if the opponent is hesitant to heart swap continually you can usually force his hand by using an attack boosting move and hammering him with your offensive Poke.

Mold Breaker

To beat Shedinja, Baton Pass teams are generally recommended to run a Mold Breaker Ghost-type with Pursuit or a Mold Breaker sweeper. It is possible to do so without mold breaker though, though it's usually a slower process and can occasionally end in PP stall.

Simple

For the first few turns of the match, this ability allows you to effectively make two moves to your opponent's one. Simple Minimize gives Baton Pass teams the breathing room to take a second boosting move (Quiver Dance, usually) the following turn. It also makes it very difficult for your opponent's nukes and boosters to fight you effectively, and can even cause things like Taunt to miss.

Optional BP Abilities

Abilities that can aid a baton pass team in accomplishing its main goal but are generally inferior to the utility that other abilities provide.

Poison Heal

Poison Heal is a pretty good ability for BP teams, as it generally allows the user to forgo recovery in favor of another move since PH + Evasion heals so much. It also provides an additional back-up plan against status and can allow you to switch into moves such as scald and sacred fire in a pinch.

Oblivious

Oblivious is the only way to stop Mold Breaker taunt (And provides bigger safety against taunt users in general) meaning that baton pass teams with mold breaker taunt problems could potentially look to this ability for a solution.

Prankster

A great way to ensure you move first when you haven't got speed boost and pose a threat with disruptive moves such as spore, prankster can help get that early-game momentum early on and help insure a victory. A very notable prankster user is SubPass Blissey, who can pass very chunky substitutes to teammates.

Magnet Pull

While it doesn't do much in specific for BP teams, if you can trap an opposing support steel type using this ability, you can often instantly win by using accupressure and obtaining +6 in all stats while they are helpless to defend. It's usually unreliable though, so you should make sure you have everything else covered before adding a magnet pull user since it risks being dead weight in some matches.

Mandatory Moves

Baton Pass

On every Pokemon, for obvious reasons.

Minimize

Minimizing on turn 1 is a great way to give yourself room to boost again on turn 2. It should always, always, always be one of the two stat-increasing moves your booster uses. The utility it provides is simple far too great to give up, and after +4 evasion you can basically completely wall your opponent by setting up a faster substitute while your opponent cannot hope to hit it many times in a row.

Substitute

Spore, Secondary Effects, Topsy Turvy, Dragon Tail, Imposter, and Trick all get stopped by Substitute- not to mention it provides a safety net in conjunction with evasion to let you not care about your opponent's boosters. Substitutes are so useful for baton pass teams that you usually want about 3 or 4 substitute users per team.

Ingrain

It is good to not auto lose to Mold Breaker Whirlwind. However, you should be careful when using Ingrain, as a surprise Perish Song once you've used it means you'll have to pick a team member to die, unless you have U-Turn on another team member.

Recovery

Recovery is generally a very good thing to have on most of your Pokemon, allowing you to keep taking a beating in an effort to set up boosts. Due to 4MSS syndrome however, you will be forced to use Pokemon without it, which should be used wisely.

Other Boosting Moves

Quiver Dance is the best one, though others such as Shift Gear, Cosmic Power, and Cotton Guard work for different purposes.

Last edited:
So basically imposter blissey is a giant limiting factor to the creativity of the meta.
It may seem like that, but actually the two mons that people love/hate (chansey/shedinja) really make the meta far more balanced than it would be without them. If say, Imposter and Sturdy was banned, then I predict that stall would be far more difficult and possibly impossible to do, and even balanced teams would be inferior to teams built around spamming powerful boosting moves.

It is a very different way of team building, having to wall your own sets. I know I've made the mistaken of making something too strong without an answer and got swept when my opponent Impostered it. Also, even if you have a sure stop to a beastly set, such as a Contrary Blaziken-Mega with V-create and Psycho Boost, stopped with a Poison Heal Tyranitar-Mega with Swagger (V-create does like ~30% and Psycho does 0% and Swagger to LOWER the attack, because of Contrary), you're taking the risk assuming you can keep your T-tar alive for the life of Blaziken. If you lose Tyranitar in the fight, then you could just as easily get swept by an Imposter if they steal your Blaziken set.

It is a very different way of team building, having to wall your own sets. I know I've made the mistaken of making something too strong without an answer and got swept when my opponent Impostered it. Also, even if you have a sure stop to a beastly set, such as a Contrary Blaziken-Mega with V-create and Psycho Boost, stopped with a Poison Heal Tyranitar-Mega with Swagger (V-create does like ~30% and Psycho does 0% and Swagger to LOWER the attack, because of Contrary), you're taking the risk assuming you can keep your T-tar alive for the life of Blaziken. If you lose Tyranitar in the fight, then you could just as easily get swept by an Imposter if they steal your Blaziken set.
This. It's so easy to have a set just be walled by Flash Fire Aegislash, but that raises so many problems: what if a random Pokemon on your opponent's team has Thousand Arrows or Knock Off, and KOs it? what if your opponent has one too? Suddenly, you're in a lot of trouble.

Story of hax: How to heavily check baton pass and other defensive boosters in BH and get called BS with a foe leaving mid match:

Mega-Gyarados @ Scope lense
Super Luck

- Night Slash
- Crabhammer
- Coil
- Heal Order

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
This is why stall is better in general: If they copy you, what's the worst they can do? Right now, I have a Xern and a Mega TTar as my main attackers. My Mega TTar can't do anything to my Mega Aggron or my Xern, and my Xern can't do anything to my Kyogre. The other four pokes I have are just stall, so I can switch between my other pokes as to not waste PP. My team DOES have some kinks that I need to work out, but overall, my team can't do anything to itself simply because only two pokes can really do things.

Story of hax: How to heavily check baton pass and other defensive boosters in BH and get called BS with a foe leaving mid match:

Super Luck

- Night Slash
- Crabhammer
- Coil
- Heal Order
Focus Energy+Scope Lens+Sniper > Scope Lens+Super Luck+High-crit moves
I'd use this:

Mega-Gyarados @ Scope Lens
Super Luck
BH EVs
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Coil
- Heal Order
But then again, I don't play BH, so what do I know?

Super Luck

- Night Slash
- Crabhammer
- Coil
- Heal Order
Oh yeah, I remember fighting this.
If only because I managed to sweep most of your team with it XD
Imposter Chansey OP
(Wait, you got Coil on it? Neat!)

Focus Energy+Scope Lens+Sniper > Scope Lens+Super Luck+High-crit moves
I'd use this:

Mega-Gyarados @ Scope Lens
Super Luck
BH EVs
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Coil
- Heal Order
But then again, I don't play BH, so what do I know?
This doesn't hit 100% crits like the version posted, because Knock Off doesn't have a high-crit ratio. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Though the Focus-Lens-Sniper is indeed superior.

Reshiram @ Scope Lens
Sniper
BH EVs
- Focus Energy
- Draco Meteor
- Overheat
- Leaf Storm

With this, you hit with two incredibly powerful STAB moves, and have the nice side-effect of being annoying to Imposters; They copy the stat-drops, but not the Focus Energy or the Scope Lens.

This also works with a variety of other Pokemon; I just picked Reshi because STAB

This doesn't hit 100% crits like the version posted, because Knock Off doesn't have a high-crit ratio. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Though the Focus-Lens-Sniper is indeed superior.

Reshiram @ Scope Lens
Sniper
BH EVs
- Focus Energy
- Draco Meteor
- Overheat
- Leaf Storm

With this, you hit with two incredibly powerful STAB moves, and have the nice side-effect of being annoying to Imposters; They copy the stat-drops, but not the Focus Energy or the Scope Lens.

This also works with a variety of other Pokemon; I just picked Reshi because STAB
focus/lens/sniper actually crits 100% of the time. I just forgot focus energy lel

focus/lens/sniper actually crits 100% of the time. I just forgot focus energy lel
Focus Energy + Lens + Increased Crit Ratio Move (Like Night Slash, Psycho Cut) = 100% crit

(or)

Lens + Super Luck + Increased Crit Ratio Move = 100% crit

So

Focus Energy + Lens + Knock Off ≠ 100% crit (Actually 50%)

Sniper makes Critical Hits as 2x as opposed to 1.5x. It does not increase the Critical Hit Ratio itself.

Edit: Oh yeah, I derped there a bit.

Last edited:
Focus Energy + Lens + Increased Crit Ratio Move (Like Night Slash, Psycho Cut) = 100% crit

(or)

Lens + Super Luck + Increased Crit Ratio Move = 100% crit

So

Focus Energy + Lens + Knock Off ≠ 100% crit (Actually 50%)

Sniper makes Critical Hits as 2x as opposed to 1.5x. It does not increase the Critical Hit Ratio itself.
Yeah, but focus energy + lens = 100% crit rate. the Critdra strat would be worthless otherwise

A few months back when some of us were writing a gen 6 BH playstyle guide (Which was abandoned halfway through production for laziness reasons by everyone involved) I had typed out parts of a baton pass guide. The important parts are covered, though the minor tricks are not since it's incomplete.

BPass is very match-up reliant but can utterly crush most standard teams that don't have something reliable to stop it.

II.C. Baton Pass

What is Baton Pass in BHXY?

Much like in standard, Baton Pass in BHXY focuses on leaving your opponent completely helpless in the face of your stacked defensive boosts. Of course, the main difference is Balanced Hackmons is full of scary wallbreakers, making BP seem completely unviable. However, there is one key addition to BP's repertoire that makes it a very big threat - Minimize. No evasion clause means that once you get one or two of these up the opponent will have a very hard time breaking you down with offensive pressure as you continually set up Substitutes. Because of this, the game can sometimes be immediately decided the second you get one up. While this description may make it seem easy to pull off, BP can only be accomplished using an intricate mix of abilities and walls to handle the counters it has, and has lots of trouble beating teams that carry Heart Swap. But with the right mix, it is borderline unstoppable when up against standard teams.

Mandatory Baton Pass Abilities.

Don't even think of not using these in any serious BP team.

Multitype / Illusion / Stance Change( In order of viability )

Seems like an odd trio of abilities to group together, no? The reason why they're grouped together is not because of their primary effects, but a hidden second one - they cannot be skill swapped. Nothing sucks more than having Chansey, the most common Pokemon in the tier, coming in on your Substitute and skill swapping you to give you Imposter; immediately killing off any boosts you may have and turning you into a useless, fat egg nurse. Hence, for this reason, one of these three abilities is a mandatory addition to baton pass teams. Multitype is generally the best since Spooky Plate Ghostceus can take the place of your BP recipient boasting a Chansey immunity, but Illusion sports the advantage of letting you use any 'mon you want as well as playing a bit of mindgames and Stance Change gets you Aegislash's godly defensive typing and ability to smack things around with those mixed offenses should you be acquiring both attack and special attack boosts.

Soundproof

As you may know from facing / using BP in standard tiers, Soundproof is the only shot BP has at defeating Perish Song users. For this reason, it's an auto-addition to any good BP team. While it's not why it's included, Soundproof is also good at stopping Boomburst and Parting Shot as well, which is something to keep in mind if an obnoxious Boomburst wallbreaker is beating you down.

Magic Bounce

Without a bouncer, you're exposing yourself to a slew of irritating moves such as taunt, torment, whirlwind, and toxic spikes, which can seriously screw up your game plan. Because of this, every good BP team must pack a bouncer.

Highly Recommended Baton Pass Abilities

Abilities that are highly recommended for use but can be removed if you're hard pressed for space.

Unaware

While Heart Swap can't be directly countered, Unaware means that once you've been heart swapped you're not utterly doomed. With careful play, an Unaware user means that you can usually even the odds when up against heart swap players. This method usually boils down to using simple minimize with your booster once you've forced out the opposing Poke carrying all your boosts with your unaware user, and frustrating the opponent seeing as you can barely be hit at +4 evasion. Since minimize has 32PP and HS has 16PP, if you can handle the long battle your opponent will run out of heart swaps and you can proceed as normally. Do note that if the opponent is hesitant to heart swap continually you can usually force his hand by using an attack boosting move and hammering him with your offensive Poke.

Mold Breaker

To beat Shedinja, Baton Pass teams are generally recommended to run a Mold Breaker Ghost-type with Pursuit or a Mold Breaker sweeper. It is possible to do so without mold breaker though, though it's usually a slower process and can occasionally end in PP stall.

Simple

For the first few turns of the match, this ability allows you to effectively make two moves to your opponent's one. Simple Minimize gives Baton Pass teams the breathing room to take a second boosting move (Quiver Dance, usually) the following turn. It also makes it very difficult for your opponent's nukes and boosters to fight you effectively, and can even cause things like Taunt to miss.

Optional BP Abilities

Abilities that can aid a baton pass team in accomplishing its main goal but are generally inferior to the utility that other abilities provide.

Poison Heal

Poison Heal is a pretty good ability for BP teams, as it generally allows the user to forgo recovery in favor of another move since PH + Evasion heals so much. It also provides an additional back-up plan against status and can allow you to switch into moves such as scald and sacred fire in a pinch.

Oblivious

Oblivious is the only way to stop Mold Breaker taunt (And provides bigger safety against taunt users in general) meaning that baton pass teams with mold breaker taunt problems could potentially look to this ability for a solution.

Prankster

A great way to ensure you move first when you haven't got speed boost and pose a threat with disruptive moves such as spore, prankster can help get that early-game momentum early on and help insure a victory. A very notable prankster user is SubPass Blissey, who can pass very chunky substitutes to teammates.

Magnet Pull

While it doesn't do much in specific for BP teams, if you can trap an opposing support steel type using this ability, you can often instantly win by using accupressure and obtaining +6 in all stats while they are helpless to defend. It's usually unreliable though, so you should make sure you have everything else covered before adding a magnet pull user since it risks being dead weight in some matches.

Mandatory Moves

Baton Pass

On every Pokemon, for obvious reasons.

Minimize

Minimizing on turn 1 is a great way to give yourself room to boost again on turn 2. It should always, always, always be one of the two stat-increasing moves your booster uses. The utility it provides is simple far too great to give up, and after +4 evasion you can basically completely wall your opponent by setting up a faster substitute while your opponent cannot hope to hit it many times in a row.

Substitute

Spore, Secondary Effects, Topsy Turvy, Dragon Tail, Imposter, and Trick all get stopped by Substitute- not to mention it provides a safety net in conjunction with evasion to let you not care about your opponent's boosters. Substitutes are so useful for baton pass teams that you usually want about 3 or 4 substitute users per team.

Ingrain

It is good to not auto lose to Mold Breaker Whirlwind. However, you should be careful when using Ingrain, as a surprise Perish Song once you've used it means you'll have to pick a team member to die, unless you have U-Turn on another team member.

Recovery

Recovery is generally a very good thing to have on most of your Pokemon, allowing you to keep taking a beating in an effort to set up boosts. Due to 4MSS syndrome however, you will be forced to use Pokemon without it, which should be used wisely.

Other Boosting Moves

Quiver Dance is the best one, though others such as Shift Gear, Cosmic Power, and Cotton Guard work for different purposes.
Adding onto what you say about Magnet Pull, you can also use mega evolved Gengar's Shadow Tag, or full trapping moves like 1k Waves or Mean Look to similar effect. Those trap more things than Magnet Pull, but they come with their own downsides.

While this doesn't exactly qualify as Full BP, The most successful form of BP I've used involves trapping the opponents Chancy and setting up in their face with Accupressure while it slowly struggls to death. This has been most famously done with Simple Jirachi+Magnet Pull Dark type, but it actually can work without Magnet Pull. Here's something that I used.

Palkia @ Item
Ability: Ability not named Mold Breaker, Teravolt, Turboblaze, or Illusion
- Water STAB
- Dragon STAB
- Infestation/Aura Sphere
- Boosting Move

Fairy not named Xern @ Lum Berry/Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
- Thousand Waves
- Substitute/Ingrain
- Accupressure
- Baton Pass

Gardevior-Mega/Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Lum Berry/Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
- Moonblast/Fighting STAB
- Stored Power
- Copycat
- Taunt/Infestation/Heart Swap

The Palkia in this case isn't important, just know that it has the capability to sweep if the opponent doesn't have a good answer to it. Once the Imposter comes in to copy you, imeadeatly switch to the trapper. Whatever you use, it can't be something that would post an imeadiate threat to the Imposter, because we can't afford to have them switch out, and reveal our plan. The next turn you should trap them while they use their Water STAB. After that, either Sub to block Spore and TT, or Ingrain to prevent phazing, and gain passive recovery (especially helpful if you used Infestation as your coverage move on Palkia). If the imposter switched into SR/Spikes, boost with Accupressure until the Imposter will die to 1 more Struggle + Hazard damage. This prevents the Imposter from coming back to threaten you later. Idealy, you kill the Imposter with Stored Power, and then spam Copycat to win, not giving any pranksters a chance to stop your sweep. Your Secondary STAB is for Darks, who are immune to Stored Power. Taunt protects you from Pranksters that you can't OKHO with whatever move Copycat would call, Infestation kills Sturdinja if you weren't able to keep hazzards up, and Heart Swap gives you a chance to steal boosts from an opponent if you can't get the proper set up. Lum Berries are listed as items to prevent your pokemon from being worn down via Toxic Spikes, but depending on the pokemon you use, this may not be a concern.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
I just thought of the dumbest imposterproof set ever:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Power Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Freeze Shock
- Shell Smash
- Recycle

What do you guys think?
im not really that "well seen" in bh anymore, but as a person who has used that gimmick before...its really hard to find times to use recycle especially for bulkier pokemon such as mega mewtwo x, so id say that landorus sounds good on paper, but enless your willing to risk the chance someone sends in yveltal with knock off or somehting that will cripple or outright ko this thing, its really not worth the loss of momentum it can bring

I just thought of the dumbest imposterproof set ever:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Power Herb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Freeze Shock
- Shell Smash
- Recycle

What do you guys think?
Don't use Recycle when you'll be using 2 turns anyway and you can use an extra spot for Splash another coverage move

I might have done this before, but i'll post parts of my team:
Kamikaze's Ghost (Gengar-Mega) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
- king's Shield
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Dark VOid

YOU. (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
Hasty Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Fake Out
- Skill swap

Fridge (Kyurem-Black) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Refrigerate
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Bolt Strike
- Sacred Fire

:D (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Milk Drink

Idiota (Shuckle) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SAtk
- Recover
- Power Split
- Heart Swap
- Leech Seed

Psycho (Mewtwo-Mega-Y) @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

Could someone rate my team, and this time NOT say that's low ladder and noobish? I'd like feedback.

EDIT: TEAM VERY CHANGED and comments removed.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
the hazard setter that cannot be spinned. not without an -ate move or Soak, that is.
Yes, it can be spinned. Defog is common in BH over Rapid Spin because of its ability to not be spinblocked besides Taunt. You're quite fast, so Custap Berry isn't really that necessary. Run Focus Sash instead for almost-guaranteed double hazards.

Hasty Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Skill swap
Imposter. Sometimes when it's a sub, i can use heal bell to cure status, seismic tos to break the sub and transform, or skill swap so they turn into it with less hp and pp.
Run Fake Out over Seismic Toss. Before you question me about this, note that you cannot transform an Illusion, neither can you use Skill Swap on it. Everything else looks pretty alright. My only nitpick would be Parting Shot over Heal Bell or Wish, but that is your choice.

Fridge (Kyurem-Black) @ Assault Vest
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Thousand Arrows
- Pursuit
Refrigerate STAB Fake Out Extremespeed off a base 170 attack.. That is all. Also Pursuit is useless, the few times i get an oppurtunity, it's KOed by No guard Mewtwo, Contrary Mewtwo, or some other god-dammed Mewtwo.
Run Sacred Fire over Pursuit if it's useless for anti-Shed. If their Lum Berry is gone, Sacred Fire's 50% burn chance will take over. This set is walled by and is set-up bait for PH Kyogre, so a few nitpicks I would make are Safety Goggles over AV, and Bolt Strike over Arrows. Archeops cannot take a +1 Water Spout, so that's why I'm asking you to do this.

Anti-Defeatist (Archeops) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Volt Tackle

With Magic Guard, it can absorb toxic, and take no dmg from LO. or i could use Toxic Orb for Status immunity but less damage, but the ability to use facade. of Course, it's frail and dies, but a least it doesn't need to worry about Defeatist.
I don't know what to say here because I haven't run this or faced it myself.

Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Recover/Toxic
- Power Split/ Haze
- Heart Swap/ Topsy Turvy
- Leech Seed/Toxic

Stall. The only Stall on my team. it is good at eliminating setup sweepers. IVs are for power swap, and to lesser extents, Foul Play and Dynamic Punch. i consider Toxic for more Damage, and leech seed takes forever, but it comes at the cost of some form of recovery.
Walled to kingdom come by Magic Bounce, whichever moves you use. It's also EXTREEEEMEEEE taunt bait [all shuckles besides bounce suffer this] and status bait. You essentially need Chansey's Heal Bell support for this set, which is unreliable. Run a Poison Heal thing over this instead. The thing can be whatever you like that has alright synergy. Page Adrian Marin for more info on team synergy.

Psycho (Deoxys-Attack) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

Most people use mewtwo, but still it's funny to destroy people with a Psychotic evil Yellow Alien on Steroids. Just use the move for the situation, V- Create when I can so I can eventually take resisted priority. EVENTUALLY.
There's a reason people run MMY, and that's better bulk. Run MMY over this.

Could someone rate my team, and this time NOT say that's low ladder and noobish? I'd like feedback.
I bolded my junk

- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
the hazard setter that cannot be spinned. not without an -ate move or Soak, that is.
Gengar is a bit too frail as an hazard setter, especially in a tier where every pokemon can have Defog and ruin your work. In particular, it is always KOed by Kyurem-B's Fake Out/Extreme Speed combo so I think a bulkier pokemon, like Arceus, can be better. But if you stick with MGengar you better run a sleep move instead of Spin. Consider that this is your ONLY way to hit Sturdinja aside from Shuckle's Leech Seed so you should protect it or a Defog will mean GG for you.

Hasty Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Skill swap
Imposter. Sometimes when it's a sub, i can use heal bell to cure status, seismic tos to break the sub and transform, or skill swap so they turn into it with less hp and pp.
Fake Out is important to break illusions and so switch out and come back to copy the opposing pokemon. Aside from that, quite standard.

- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Thousand Arrows
- Pursuit
Refrigerate STAB Fake Out Extremespeed off a base 170 attack.. That is all. Also Pursuit is useless, the few times i get an oppurtunity, it's KOed by No guard Mewtwo, Contrary Mewtwo, or some other god-dammed Mewtwo.
Pikachuun already summed it up completely.

Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Volt Tackle

With Magic Guard, it can absorb toxic, and take no dmg from LO. or i could use Toxic Orb for Status immunity but less damage, but the ability to use facade. of Course, it's frail and dies, but a least it doesn't need to worry about Defeatist.
I'd use a Toxic Orb here in order to be able to switch into Spores and Dark Voids. Also, consider Aerodactyl-Mega for this role.

Bold Nature
- Recover/Toxic
- Power Split/ Haze
- Leech Seed/Toxic

Stall. The only Stall on my team. it is good at eliminating setup sweepers. IVs are for power swap, and to lesser extents, Foul Play and Dynamic Punch. i consider Toxic for more Damage, and leech seed takes forever, but it comes at the cost of some form of recovery.
Completely Taunt/Bounce bait. Don't know how you can improve it without changing the ability in Prankster or Magic Bounce.

Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

Most people use mewtwo, but still it's funny to destroy people with a Psychotic evil Yellow Alien on Steroids. Just use the move for the situation, V- Create when I can so I can eventually take resisted priority. EVENTUALLY.
People use Mewtwo for its bulk too, especially after a V-Create. Completely walled by Flash Fire Entrainment Aegislash.

Just my two cents.

Just my two cents.
I changed Shuckle's ability to prnkster 1 minute after initially posting, and i took pretty much all the suggestions too. But i don't know what to do with M-Gengar, should i change it? Keep it? Also Spore vs Dark Void?

EDIT: in the meantime i will replace MegaGar with giratina

It's always the same dilemma. Accuracy vs the ability to bypass Safety Goggles.
Consider a set like this if you want to keep MGengar:
Kamikaze's Ghost (Gengar-Mega) @ Lum Berry
- King's Shield
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Dark Void

King's Shield protects from Aerilate and Refrigerate users

- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond

Hasty Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Skill swap

- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Thousand Arrows
- Pursuit

Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Volt Tackle

Bold Nature
- Recover/Toxic
- Power Split/ Haze
- Leech Seed/Toxic

Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

As everyone else said, MMX > Deo-A because it can survive attacks. Also, Aerodactyl Mega outclasses Archeops in every way except Special Attack, which doesn't matter for your set. Also, you might want to run Roost on it instead of Volt Tackle (very pro imposter). Just in general, your team seems to have a huge Chansey problem. However, I'm not your man for heavy offense, so my suggestions might be 100% off.

As everyone else said, MMX > Deo-A because it can survive attacks. Also, Aerodactyl Mega outclasses Archeops in every way except Special Attack, which doesn't matter for your set. Also, you might want to run Roost on it instead of Volt Tackle (very pro imposter). Just in general, your team seems to have a huge Chansey problem. However, I'm not your man for heavy offense, so my suggestions might be 100% off.
Some of these suggestions i though of and did even before anyone responded, like MMX and Megadactyl. i'm still stuck with going between Trollatina and M-Gar.

- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond

Hasty Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Skill swap

- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Thousand Arrows
- Pursuit

Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Volt Tackle

Bold Nature
- Recover/Toxic
- Power Split/ Haze
- Leech Seed/Toxic

Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost

Don't use Archeops, MegaAerodactyl is better in every single way, you lose 5 Atk but the extra 40 Speed is much more important (and the extra bulk can be useful too) since you're one of the few things that naturally outspeed MegaMewtwo X & Y and MegaGengar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)