Ladder Balanced Hackmons

So I was tooling around on an alt of mine, and I came up with a couple sets. They aren't too serious, but any feedback would be much appreciated!
Pinsir-Mega @ Assault Vest
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 252 Def / 252 HP / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SAtk
- Megahorn
- Brave Bird
- Horn Leech/other coverage move
- U-turn

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Def / 252 SDef / 252 Spd / 252 HP
Lonely Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Sacred Fire
- Steam Eruption
- Bolt Strike/other coverage

Adrian's Worst Nightmare (Venusaur-Mega) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Boomburst
- Energy Ball
- Spore
- Quiver Dance
Admit it, you guys always wanted to know what the hell this guy's moveset is. Now I prevent to thee pixisaur, it might be weak at first but after a few quiver dances, it can sweep unprepared teams. AKA all of them. If is honestly hilarious how so many find it weak (AWailOfATail ) but when one understands how to use it, you will be rewarded. At least try this guy you will not be disappointed.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Energy Ball
- Spore
- Quiver Dance
Admit it, you guys always wanted to know what the hell this guy's moveset is. Now I prevent to thee pixisaur, it might be weak at first but after a few quiver dances, it can sweep unprepared teams. AKA all of them. If is honestly hilarious how so many find it weak (AWailOfATail) but when one understands how to use it, you will be rewarded. At least try this guy you will not be disappointed.
coughunawarecough
That's one of the reasons I run Darm-Z
My Unaware ogre would take a beating

So I was tooling around on an alt of mine, and I came up with a couple sets. They aren't too serious, but any feedback would be much appreciated!
Pinsir-Mega @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 252 Def / 252 HP / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SAtk
- Megahorn
- Brave Bird
- Infestation
- U-turn

Infestation allows you to hit Sturdy Shedinja, which would otherwise stop this set. Otherwise it looks like to could be effective if played right. Using the standard ability Aerilate or Gale Wings may have more success than Adap.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Def / 252 SDef / 252 Spd / 252 HP
Lonely Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Sacred Fire
- Steam Eruption
- Bolt Strike/other coverage

Protean is much stronger than Sheer Force here and will allow Mewtwo-X to 1 HKO and 2 HKO much of the meta with correct predications. That said, it's going to be rough if a Chansey comes in and copies this set, so you'll need to run a Pokemon on the team that can stop this beast or make sure Chansey is knocked out before using.
Changes in bold

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Energy Ball
- Spore
- Quiver Dance
Admit it, you guys always wanted to know what the hell this guy's moveset is. Now I prevent to thee pixisaur, it might be weak at first but after a few quiver dances, it can sweep unprepared teams. AKA all of them. If is honestly hilarious how so many find it weak (AWailOfATail ) but when one understands how to use it, you will be rewarded. At least try this guy you will not be disappointed.
Uh... Yeah. This does nothing to darm-z. Idk how you could beat Adrian with this. Techno gar, on the other hand....

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Anyway's I am usually a stall player but I've found myself playing with lots of shedinja hazardless HO recently and I think I've come up with quite the strong build:
slaughter

voodoo mon amour (Shedinja) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Foresight

au revoir (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Baton Pass
- Gear Grind

jaws of life (Garchomp-Mega) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Thousand Waves
- Substitute
- Shift Gear

bleed (Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Fur Coat
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Tail Glow
- Shadow Ball

we will rock you (Ho-Oh) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Diamond Storm
- Acrobatics
- Sacred Fire

diablo (Giratina) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Careful Nature
- Baton Pass
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Defog

this is slaughter. BH, meet your doom. Anyways, in all seriousness I feel like this is one of the best teams I've built, it's 3 ghost based which at first I didn't notice but in the end I don't mind the 3 ghost weaknesses (2 ghost + 1 mmx) (lol sturdy shedinja's only weaknesses are hazards and passive damage). This team manages to push past all the team's checks through sheer offensive pressure (such as gengar, who can't safely set up on anything on this team) and defnesive pivoting through ho-oh(early game for pixil burster) shedinja and Giratina. this is also a finalized version of the team I used in R1 vs adrian in BH Tour 3 and lost to (which gave me the idea for trap gar). Notes: infestation is often used over gear grind on mmx to better check shedinja. The basis of the team is to sweep with my 2 win conditions: trapper subshift garchomp-m or drum ho-oh. The way I get around checks for both of these like topsy xerneas is through my other trapper: fur coat gengar w/ gengarite to get around shadow tag ban, which serves as a 100% xerneas check which can taunt it to stop defensive variants from topsy turvying it after it tail glows. +3 sludge bomb from mgar is sure to KO even +sdef variants of xerneas while shadow ball is there for filler and secondary STAB to threaten the things it would normally threaten like aegis. SubTrapShift MChomp is excellent in this meta imo. It destroys stall teams after ho-oh and gar mess with them a little first. The basis of it is to trap a steel and set up on it or threaten it out if it's got a way around trapping. Waves is used for things that switch into chomp but don't expect to be trapped. Waves + Arrows achieves perfect coverage due to Arrows' awesome side effect. Anyways Drum Ho-Oh or a joke as Asterat likes to call it sometimes (weenie imo :[ ) is awesome as it can sweep many unprepared teams with little support from dinja and the others to get around kyube. (or you can just burn kyub on switches with sacred). Anyways the rest of the team is pretty self explanatory and I hope you can see why this team can be quite monstrous at times. considering replacing diablo (giratina) for safety goggles flash fire mzor w/ defog as it utility checks a lot more n stuff plus it helps with the minor -ate problems.

Thoughts on this set?

Palkia @ Draco Plate/Leftovers
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd / 252 Def / 252 Atk / 252 HP
Modest Nature
- Water Spout/Steam Eruption
- Judgment/Spacial Rend
- Searing Shot/Blue Flare
- Volt Switch

Last edited:
For my second post I bring you this annoying bastard; Lenjammin the Bawnmower aka Chalenus Fi

Lenjammin (Azumarill) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spd
- Recover
- Scald / Nuzzle
- Aromatherapy / Defog
- Thousand Waves / Will-O-Wisp

You all know him you all hate him

Dragon-Types in Balanced Hackmons

a comprehensive guide to Dragons, by Unfixable
Introduction:
Dragon-types are very potent offensively, with only Steel- and Fairy-types resisting their STAB moves, the latter is actually immune to it. Dragon-types are often considered the strongest Pokemon, and for a good reason. As a whole, they, for the most part, have really high Attack or Special Attack, decent Speed, and passable bulk. They have several strong Pokemon of the type, and that is what this post will be dedicated to. However, Dragon-types are not invincible, so don't think they are. Their highest power move come with sharp drawbacks, and they also have a common weakness in Ice- and Fairy-type, which many Pokemon carry nowadays. Still, Dragon-types remain some of the best Pokemon in the entire game.

Dragon-type Threats:
At first, Mega Ampharos seems like a very horrible choice for a team; however, it is far from it. It has a very unique typing that gives it many great resistances and a great STAB combination. It fits well on two teams: Trick Room, and Rain teams. The first is a set with Trick Room on it, which says fuck you to a lot of the metagame, a very fast one. Next is Drizzle, a very cool and neat option. A Choice Specs set with Drizzle is free to spam Thunder left and right, and not much really wants to take this on. Ampharos has some neat options, but, overall, it is very outclassed by other Electric- and Dragon-types; it does have a niche.
Mega Charizard X is a very wonderful Pokemon, with solid 130 offenses, decent bulk, a great typing, and an ok Speed stat! It's a very deadly blend and can run a variety of sets. It's one of the greatest Dragon-type Pokemon and easily fits on a lot of teams, from Adaptability, to No Guard, this thing is strong. I'd like to discuss No Guard for a moment, as it has a super powerful STAB Inferno now... Yeah. It's also one of two Contrary Pokemon that has access to STAB Draco Meteor and STAB Overheat, along with STAB V-Create, so this creates a powerful niche as well. Overall, a really good Pokemon.
Dialga isn't extremely common, but this, by no means, means that Dialga still isn't extremely good. It is very versatile and is one of the best BatonSmash receivers, thanks to its immunities and resistances to common priority. It's a Dragon-type with a neutrality to both Fairy- and Ice-types, a trait only shared with it, Reshiram, and Mega Charizard X. It also has a very useful Steel-type STAB to blast through Fairy-types and can also pull off a cool set involving Doom Desire. It's a really good Pokemon; but is often left outclassed.
The menace that is Mega Garchomp. If you've never played against Technician Mega Garchomp; then I wish you good luck. Bonemerang hits a base power of around 151, and it breaks through Substitutes. Then, you have Dual Chop, which becomes 120 Base Power, making it a better Outrage by all means. I actually run Flame Wheel, as it is really strong after Technician, but Sacred Fire is useful too, I just prefer a Fire-type move. Mega Garchomp is certainly a threat you need to watch out for!
Fuck Giratina. Ok, but seriously. Giratina is a massive threat because of its huge defensive capabilities. It also is a very infamous Curse user, which is so strong and a powerful niche. Giratina has a great typing, astounding bulk, and versatility. There are so many sets, I can't name them all! Let's start with Magic Bounce, then Prankster, maybe Poison Heal, oh but let's not forget Poison Heal, or Fur Coat? So many options, so much bulk, you really cannot go wrong. Definitely a threat that has to be handled.
Latias has astounding bulk after Soul Dew, and it can spam off Psycho Boosts and Draco Meteors with Contrary, making it a huge threat. It's main use over Latios is its larger bulk, which can come in handy. Latias is very versatile, but does not see much use, and, honestly, with the amount of Ghost-types in the tier, it isn't extremely hard to see why. Although Latias has its fare share of flaws, just like every other Pokemon, it still makes an exceptional choice for any offensive team in need of some bulk!
Latios is Latias' more powerful and reckless twin. It can absolutely nuke everything in sight with Contrary, and backed by Soul Dew, it isn't going down without a fight. A cool niche that Latios has is the ability to take on Chansey well, because of the Soul Dew boost not being copied over (although Eviolite), if it has up a Quiver Dance, it can have a hope against Chansey, unlike some other threats. Latios is a really cool Pokemon that I've been experimenting with a lot recenetly; it never ceases to amaze me!
Ahhhh, Kyurem-B! I was waiting to get to this one! Refrigerate + Fake Out + Extreme Speed = Ultimate. It is a fantastic lead and I've used it extensively, it is a really good Pokemon that is extremely difficult to handle. It is especially useful for revenge killing and checking a lot of shit, and has a powerful Bolt Strike backed behind it for crystal clean coverage. If you do not have a dedicated counter, you'll be in for a hard time, so always have one. Or, join the pack and use one!
Kyurem-W is equally as good as Kyurem-B, it's very under credited. Its Boomburst's power is unmatched, bar none. It is so powerful in fact that it 2HKOes Aegislash, a feat not shared by many other Ice-type attackers. It too can run Extreme Speed, although it is considerably weaker. However, never underestimate this beast, or you'll got caught in the blast.
Rayquaza is one of, if not the, best Aerilate abusers ever. The infamous set of Fake Out / Extreme Speed / Boomburst / Shell Smash is still reigning as powerful as ever and needs to be scared of. This shit breaks down through so many things it isn't even funny really. Fake Out is probably my favorite BH move, simply because it packs so much pwoer and utility in just one moveslot! Really, a fantastic Pokemon that must be readied for in advance, or it will drop you and completely wreck you.
You may be thinking? Reshiram, really? Reshiram has a useful niche in Contrary, it also has Drought. Its Contrary sets are super strong, as usual, and it can not be easily stopped in its quake. It has a great STAB combination, and a neutrality to Fairy- and Ice-type moves. Reshiram is severely underrated, unused, and underloved. It may have its fare share of flaws, but it is a good Pokemon nonetheless.
Zekrom has two super powerful sets: Sheer Force, and Adapatability. Its STAB moves get great coverage and they are very high in power. Nothing can really boast to say that they can stomach a Sheer Force Bolt Strike, hell, at +1 it 2HKOes Giratina of all things, so don't mess around. Zekrom is also a very underappreciated Pokemon that can cause some serious damage if you allow it a free switch in, but it is also very hurt by additions of Fairy-types, so be cautious at times.

Conclusion:
Dragon-types. Roar.

Also, while I'm on the subject of Dragon-types, I'd like to bring up an underrated diamond in the rough.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Impish Nature
- King's Shield
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dual Chop
This is my original Mega Charizard X set! Essentially, it is my way to completely shut down Refrigerate spammers (Kyurem-B mainly) and most physical attackers. The absolute most powerful move in the game:
  • -2 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Mega Charizard X: 156-184 (43.3 - 51.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO
Cannot even 2HKO. Ofc there will never be a Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X in BH, but you see how it fares against a super strong attacker. Roost is obviously for longevity, while Will-O-Wisp is the final nail in the coffin for physical attackers. Finally, Dual Chop breaks Substitutes so I can use Will-O-Wisp and is also a strong STAB move, even though I'm not an attacker. A really cool and innovative set that I'd recommend to anyone! :D

Last edited:
Dragon-Types in Balanced Hackmons

a comprehensive guide to Dragons, by Unfixable
Introduction:
Dragon-types are very potent offensively, with only Steel- and Fairy-types resisting their STAB moves, the latter is actually immune to it. Dragon-types are often considered the strongest Pokemon, and for a good reason. As a whole, they, for the most part, have really high Attack or Special Attack, decent Speed, and passable bulk. They have several strong Pokemon of the type, and that is what this post will be dedicated to. However, Dragon-types are not invincible, so don't think they are. Their highest power move come with sharp drawbacks, and they also have a common weakness in Ice- and Fairy-type, which many Pokemon carry nowadays. Still, Dragon-types remain some of the best Pokemon in the entire game.

Dragon-type Threats:
At first, Mega Ampharos seems like a very horrible choice for a team; however, it is far from it. It has a very unique typing that gives it many great resistances and a great STAB combination. It fits well on two teams: Trick Room, and Rain teams. The first is a set with Trick Room on it, which says fuck you to a lot of the metagame, a very fast one. Next is Drizzle, a very cool and neat option. A Choice Specs set with Drizzle is free to spam Thunder left and right, and not much really wants to take this on. Ampharos has some neat options, but, overall, it is very outclassed by other Electric- and Dragon-types; it does have a niche.
Mega Charizard X is a very wonderful Pokemon, with solid 130 offenses, decent bulk, a great typing, and an ok Speed stat! It's a very deadly blend and can run a variety of sets. It's one of the greatest Dragon-type Pokemon and easily fits on a lot of teams, from Adaptability, to No Guard, this thing is strong. I'd like to discuss No Guard for a moment, as it has a super powerful STAB Inferno now... Yeah. It's also one of two Contrary Pokemon that has access to STAB Draco Meteor and STAB Overheat, along with STAB V-Create, so this creates a powerful niche as well. Overall, a really good Pokemon.
Dialga isn't extremely common, but this, by no means, means that Dialga still isn't extremely good. It is very versatile and is one of the best BatonSmash receivers, thanks to its immunities and resistances to common priority. It's a Dragon-type with a neutrality to both Fairy- and Ice-types, a trait only shared with it, Reshiram, and Mega Charizard X. It also has a very useful Steel-type STAB to blast through Fairy-types and can also pull off a cool set involving Doom Desire. It's a really good Pokemon; but is often left outclassed.
The menace that is Mega Garchomp. If you've never played against Technician Mega Garchomp; then I wish you good luck. Bonemerang hits a base power of around 151, and it breaks through Substitutes. Then, you have Dual Chop, which becomes 120 Base Power, making it a better Outrage by all means. I actually run Flame Wheel, as it is really strong after Technician, but Sacred Fire is useful too, I just prefer a Fire-type move. Mega Garchomp is certainly a threat you need to watch out for!
Fuck Giratina. Ok, but seriously. Giratina is a massive threat because of its huge defensive capabilities. It also is a very infamous Curse user, which is so strong and a powerful niche. Giratina has a great typing, astounding bulk, and versatility. There are so many sets, I can't name them all! Let's start with Magic Bounce, then Prankster, maybe Poison Heal, oh but let's not forget Poison Heal, or Fur Coat? So many options, so much bulk, you really cannot go wrong. Definitely a threat that has to be handled.
Latias has astounding bulk after Soul Dew, and it can spam off Psycho Boosts and Draco Meteors with Contrary, making it a huge threat. It's main use over Latios is its larger bulk, which can come in handy. Latias is very versatile, but does not see much use, and, honestly, with the amount of Ghost-types in the tier, it isn't extremely hard to see why. Although Latias has its fare share of flaws, just like every other Pokemon, it still makes an exceptional choice for any offensive team in need of some bulk!
Latios is Latias' more powerful and reckless twin. It can absolutely nuke everything in sight with Contrary, and backed by Soul Dew, it isn't going down without a fight. A cool niche that Latios has is the ability to take on Chansey well, because of the Soul Dew boost not being copied over (although Eviolite), if it has up a Quiver Dance, it can have a hope against Chansey, unlike some other threats. Latios is a really cool Pokemon that I've been experimenting with a lot recenetly; it never ceases to amaze me!
Ahhhh, Kyurem-B! I was waiting to get to this one! Refrigerate + Fake Out + Extreme Speed = Ultimate. It is a fantastic lead and I've used it extensively, it is a really good Pokemon that is extremely difficult to handle. It is especially useful for revenge killing and checking a lot of shit, and has a powerful Bolt Strike backed behind it for crystal clean coverage. If you do not have a dedicated counter, you'll be in for a hard time, so always have one. Or, join the pack and use one!
Kyurem-W is equally as good as Kyurem-B, it's very under credited. Its Boomburst's power is unmatched, bar none. It is so powerful in fact that it 2HKOes Aegislash, a feat not shared by many other Ice-type attackers. It too can run Extreme Speed, although it is considerably weaker. However, never underestimate this beast, or you'll got caught in the blast.
Rayquaza is one of, if not the, best Aerilate abusers ever. The infamous set of Fake Out / Extreme Speed / Boomburst / Shell Smash is still reigning as powerful as ever and needs to be scared of. This shit breaks down through so many things it isn't even funny really. Fake Out is probably my favorite BH move, simply because it packs so much pwoer and utility in just one moveslot! Really, a fantastic Pokemon that must be readied for in advance, or it will drop you and completely wreck you.
You may be thinking? Reshiram, really? Reshiram has a useful niche in Contrary, it also has Drought. Its Contrary sets are super strong, as usual, and it can not be easily stopped in its quake. It has a great STAB combination, and a neutrality to Fairy- and Ice-type moves. Reshiram is severely underrated, unused, and underloved. It may have its fare share of flaws, but it is a good Pokemon nonetheless.
Zekrom has two super powerful sets: Sheer Force, and Adapatability. Its STAB moves get great coverage and they are very high in power. Nothing can really boast to say that they can stomach a Sheer Force Bolt Strike, hell, at +1 it 2HKOes Giratina of all things, so don't mess around. Zekrom is also a very underappreciated Pokemon that can cause some serious damage if you allow it a free switch in, but it is also very hurt by additions of Fairy-types, so be cautious at times.

Conclusion:
Dragon-types. Roar.

Also, while I'm on the subject of Dragon-types, I'd like to bring up an underrated diamond in the rough.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Impish Nature
- King's Shield
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dual Chop
This is my original Mega Charizard X set! Essentially, it is my way to completely shut down Refrigerate spammers (Kyurem-B mainly) and most physical attackers. The absolute most powerful move in the game:
  • -2 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Mega Charizard X: 156-184 (43.3 - 51.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO
Cannot even 2HKO. Ofc there will never be a Huge Power Mega Mewtwo X in BH, but you see how it fares against a super strong attacker. Roost is obviously for longevity, while Will-O-Wisp is the final nail in the coffin for physical attackers. Finally, Dual Chop breaks Substitutes so I can use Will-O-Wisp and is also a strong STAB move, even though I'm not an attacker. A really cool and innovative set that I'd recommend to anyone! :D
We finally found a use for zard x guys! In all seriousness it's a good guide but a tad misguided, examples include implying that technichomp is better then ph chomp and putting lati@s on the list other then that nice work Unfixable !

A few things to note..

Ampharos - It can also run an effective Regenvest, Regenspecs, or Furvest (with Wish support). It boasts the 6th highest Sp. A in the game and the highest among all Electric-types, so even its Volt Switch is painful. It's also pretty bulky, meaning it can take hits to safely Volt Switch in something else.

Zard X - Reshiram runs Contrary better due to 150 Sp. A for Draco Heat and its 120 Attack means its V-Create doesn't hit much softer. Not to mention, Reshiram is overall bulkier. Zard X should be used when you need to bypass the 90 and 95 speed tiers or for sets focusing on purely physical attack stat as Reshiram outclasses for pretty much everything else, even mixed.

Regular Garchomp - Probably worth noting since it breaks the 95 and 100 speed tiers, something Megachomp doesn't do. It has a niche when speed is important and you're not using Shift Gear. Though the power drop is significant, so it shouldn't be used outside of that niche.

Lati@s - Knock Off vulnerability should be mentioned since that's what's holding them back in the current meta. Also, they're known for also running offensive Regen sets too.

Mega Lati@s - If you're noting the base forms, then you should note the megas as well. No Soul Dew, but they're not crippled without it either.

Kyu-B - Although not commonly seen, Kyu-B has a nasty Gen V Skill Link set that probably works even better these days than it used to because everyone will predict RefrigeSpeed, therefore giving ample set-up opportunities. Even without set-up, it can bypass sets that handle Refrige Kyu-B, such as anything relying on King's Shield to check it since Icicle Spear doesn't make contact.

Zekrom - Can also run Refrige sets similar to Kyu-B with the main difference being it gets STAB on Bolt Strike, letting it have an easier time bypassing opponents like Kyogre and Aegislash.

So as I found out today, Soul Dew now works with Mega Lati@s, giving a 1.5x boost to their already high Special Attack and Special Defense stats. Thoughts? Possible uses? Will they even be useful in a Knock Off-dominated metagame?
By god, this is HUGE, knock off is going to be a lot more common once more people find out just as it's dying out to lol. Anyways I can see this being a giant middle finger to imposters, and I can also foresee that maybe something like adaptability could be awesome on latios while something like magic bounce could be a thing for latias.

So as I found out today, Soul Dew now works with Mega Lati@s, giving a 1.5x boost to their already high Special Attack and Special Defense stats. Thoughts? Possible uses? Will they even be useful in a Knock Off-dominated metagame?
How did you find this out?

If this is accurate, the first use I can think of is Contrary, since M-Latios with Soul Dew reaches a special attack stat of 628 unboosted, meaning it can put dents even in Unaware 'mons.

252 SpA Choice Specs Mega Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Cresselia: 223-264 (50.2 - 59.4%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Also gets STAB on Psycho Boost and Stored Power, and has a nice attack stat for V-Create.

Edit: Speaking of Knock Off, maybe Sticky Hold would be a good investment.

Last edited:
I builded a team but it doesnt work that great, any advices?

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
Naive Nature
- Dark Void
- Head Smash
- Zap Cannon
- Dynamic Punch

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: Refrigerate
Lonely Nature
- Explosion
- Return
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Pinsir-Mega @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor

Aggron-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Careful Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst
- Parting Shot
- Stealth Rock

I really hate to be that guy but your team is in need of a lot of improvement. I will break down each poke mewtwo should have sing over dark void and probably be a mm2y. Blissey could be replaced with a prankster user such as giratina also imo heart swap is better then topsy turvy because you can bass off the boosts. Kyurem b's move set should be fake out / e speed / u-turn or sacred fire / and bolt strike k arrows, bolt strike or fusion bolt. Cresselia should also probably have heart swap and baton pass, in addition metal burst needs to e somewhere on the move set. Pinsir should probably be scrapped for rayquaza just use the moveset shown in the guide to dragons. Aggron should have Defog and heal bell within its moveset. This team is a little rough around the edges but with some polish it can be stellar!

Comments in Bold.

I builded a team but it doesnt work that great, any advices?

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
Naive Nature
- Dark Void
- Head Smash
- Zap Cannon
- Dynamic Punch

Well, I like the idea of using Sleep, but use Sing, as it goes through Substitutes. Also, use Inferno > Head Smash so you can Burn things and break through non-Lum Berry Shedinja. Also, if you plan on not using a Sleep move, I'd reccomend Infestation.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Err.... What's the point? Just use an Imposter Chansey w/ Eviolite, Fake Out / Skill Swap / Parting Shot / Filler instead. This set is just not good. Also, agreeing with Mike on maybe changing this to Giratina and using Heart Swap.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: Refrigerate
Lonely Nature
- Explosion
- Return
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage

I don't like this idea. Explosion kills all shit, yes, but for what purpose? Use Fake Out + Extreme Speed > Explosion + Return, and change Fusion Bolt to Bolt Strike. Also, Outrage could be switched for Thousand Arrows for Scizor-M and Aegislash, but Outrage is ok.

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

I'm not an expert on Cresselia in BH, but I would definitely recommend Psystrike > Moonblast for STAB. Not too sure on Defog, though, so idk.

Pinsir-Mega @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor

Good idea, but why not use Rayquaza who can utilize Boomburst and has only 5 less Attack in exchange for better stats everywhere else (except Speed) and a better typing? I'd change this to Aerilate Rayquaza.

Aggron-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Careful Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst
- Parting Shot
- Stealth Rock

Metal Burst is fairly unreliable, so maybe use Iron Head over it. Other than that it looks ok, I'd like to fit either Will-O-Wisp or Defog on this, though.

Also, listen to Ranger Mike , he speaks truth.

I don't think Heart Swap is better than Topsy-Turvy. Topsy-Turvy makes the foe twice as weak as Heart Swap does and requires them to spend boosting turns or switch just to get back to square 1 where Heart Swap puts them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)