Battle Maison Discussion & Records

What about me? I cannot for the love of god find a good Latias. Dragonite isnt working out for me.
My Latias is almost perfect. 4 perfect IVs, 22 on SpDefense and 9 on Attack so no big deal, as I would run Calm mind. But she is Jolly. I didnt even check it when i got her. So sad.

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower

Togekiss has been a not so useful pokemon, at least not nearly as useful as I thought it would be. I previously had Clefable here but grew tired of it.
Ironically, I haven't seen a single flinch from him. That's with Serene Grace, so 60% chance, compared to Dark Pulse's 20%.

Now I want to replace my Togekiss. I was thinking about Lati@s. Or maybe Dragonite. What would you guys suggest?
I'm not really sure what role you want Togekiss (or its replacement) to play for this team. Do you want a defensive pivot to help switch between Greninja and Scizor? Do you want someone to counter the threats to Greninja? Is there a specific archetype of pokemon that troubles your team that you want a good answer to? (E.g.: Is status crippling to this team? It kind of looks like it would be, but Greninja can fight through two of the three major status effects, so maybe you don't care as much about it as some would.)

For my money, I would probably put a Choice Scarf mon in that third slot. Garchomp is the one that comes immediately to mind, but Terrakion or Darmanitan wouldn't do terribly either. You're running a hyper-aggressive team with no gimmick - I think you should double-down on the aggression and try to shore up where your team is weak. That means a fast, hard-hitting physical threat with good coverage.

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not really sure what role you want Togekiss (or its replacement) to play for this team. Do you want a defensive pivot to help switch between Greninja and Scizor? Do you want someone to counter the threats to Greninja? Is there a specific archetype of pokemon that troubles your team that you want a good answer to? (E.g.: Is status crippling to this team? It kind of looks like it would be, but Greninja can fight through two of the three major status effects, so maybe you don't care as much about it as some would.)

For my money, I would probably put a Choice Scarf mon in that third slot. Garchomp is the one that comes immediately to mind, but Terrakion or Darmanitan wouldn't do terribly either. You're running a hyper-aggressive team with no gimmick - I think you should double-down on the aggression and try to shore up where your team is weak. That means a fast, hard-hitting physical threat with good coverage.
faith_grins' summary is pretty on point here, but while he favors doubling down on offense (which can definitely work), I prefer the defensive pivot idea. Suicune? Gliscor?

That said, Dragon-Water-Steel is traditionally an awesome core in the maison, and Garchomp would complete that threesome.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus

EDIT: I now have the code for the video up, solidifying proof of my streak: VDAG-WWWW-WW27-Y7B8

Decided to see how far I could get on the Super Multi line using Steven as partner before losing. Sorry if my only proof is the above pic (lack of compatable internet with 3ds thus posting from phone). Here is the team:

Shiina. Greninja (F) @ Focus Sash
Timid, Protean
IVs: 31/31/31/31/28/31
EVs: 4 hp/252 spa/252 spe
-Mat Block
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot

As I did with trophy run, this is the same lead in order to help Steven Mega Evolve his Metagross, with certain exceptions like Aerodactyl or other mons that I think could outspeed the frog are on opposing sides. Usually dies but not before taking down a mon or two.

Sylvine, Lopunny (f) @ Lopunnite
Jolly, Limber
31/31/31/Xx/31/31
EVs: 4 hp or def/252 atk/252 spe
-Fake Out
-Return
-Low Kick
-Fire Punch

Unlike Greninja, tweaked bunny's movesets after going over my initial trophy run, forgoing PuP (used once or twice) for Fire Punch and HJK (85% hit rate is a liability for Low Kick. She is a bit frail, but was overall satisfied namely due to unresisted STAB and STAB Scrappy Fake Out off 136 attack is fun.

As for my loss, I am kinda irks it was mostly because I did not think it through and had Lop use Fake Out on Ranger Tanner's Poliwrath (Prepping a Focus Punch) over Wystan's Pyroar (who fired Overheat on -1 speed MegaGross). If I had Lopunny use Low Kick or Fake Out on Pyroar, it would have allowed Meta to kill off either. I assumed it would have targeted Poli first due to being weak to one of its STABs (would have potentially secured a victory provided Zen Headbutt didn't miss) but not entirely sure on AI priorities.

Code's up!

Last edited:
faith_grins' summary is pretty on point here, but while he favors doubling down on offense (which can definitely work), I prefer the defensive pivot idea. Suicune? Gliscor?

That said, Dragon-Water-Steel is traditionally an awesome core in the maison, and Garchomp would complete that threesome.
I've tried Suicune too. I don't know how to play with that mon. I don't ever use Rest so am not used to its timing and stuff. Haven't tried Gliscor. But also would like to use a different team than ones already in the records. I mean, I might ultimately resort to gliscor cuz I do have a 5IV Gligar, but for the moment I'd like to try others.
I guess I'll try with Clefable again (or Sylveon, not much difference here). If anyone has any suggestions left, I'm open.
Thanks guys.
Seriously tho, Latias would be perfect here. Argh

I have an ongoing streak of 123 wins on Super Rotation, hopefully I get further :D It'll be my first time trying out for a streak though, how do I upload a battle video?

If you boot up the VS Recorder while connected to WiFi, selecting a video will give you the option of uploading it to the server. It's a blue tab with an upwards-pointing arrow. It will then give you a code for that battle, which you may also view every time you visit the VS Recorder without reconnecting to Wi-Fi.

You must wait 24 hours before pulling a battle you've uploaded, and you may have a max of ten battles uploaded at once. When you view others' battles, you also have the option to mock battle their team or the opponent's.

Thanks :) My streak ended at 138 :( Will be uploading the battle video soon and my team once I have the code. Had a team of Mega Metagross/Hydreigon/Cleric Sylveon/Talonflame.

Team is working out well. I gotta say. Cresselia2 is the easiest pokemon I've battled so far. Probably the easiest in the whole Maison. Scizor can setup eternally, hit a Bug Bite after the 10th try or so and sweep.

Actually, if I could hand-pick all of my opponents to be sent out for a battle I needed won with as little headache as possible, using only Battle 41+ sets, I'd put Skarmory4 at the top of the list. Unlike Cressy2, who can at least PP Stall and be highly annoying to take down, the worst thing Skarm can do is phaze. And the AI will generally spend a turn or two using Spikes or attempting Toxic before that happens, whereas Cressy will likely lard up on some evasion boosts while you do whatever it is you intend to do.

As for legends that don't frighten me, I'd also rather fight Articuno3 (I believe) before Cresselia. The physical variant whose worst move is Reflect for the benefit it gives to its teammates. It hits so laughably softly with STABless 70 BP attacks, and runs a Jolly offensive spread, meaning it not only has no bulk (which is typically what makes Articuno irritating; an Articuno you can't immediately OHKO is an Articuno that gets a Blizzard or Sheer Cold opportunity) but Jolly uninvested Frost Breath deals very little damage, even with a forced crit. Chatelaine Dana really got shafted with her team.

If any body cares to chime in, we all have threat lists for our favorite teams (and a universal threat list at that) but what are traditionally some pokes you've never minded facing, unless (or even) in dire circumstances?

Lapras4 and Sylveon4 may also be added to my list, though I don't run the kinds of teams that make Perishtrapping Lapras an unwelcome sight.

Actually, if I could hand-pick all of my opponents to be sent out for a battle I needed won with as little headache as possible, using only Battle 41+ sets, I'd put Skarmory4 at the top of the list. Unlike Cressy2, who can at least PP Stall and be highly annoying to take down, the worst thing Skarm can do is phaze. And the AI will generally spend a turn or two using Spikes or attempting Toxic before that happens, whereas Cressy will likely lard up on some evasion boosts while you do whatever it is you intend to do.

As for legends that don't frighten me, I'd also rather fight Articuno3 (I believe) before Cresselia. The physical variant whose worst move is Reflect for the benefit it gives to its teammates. It hits so laughably softly with STABless 70 BP attacks, and runs a Jolly offensive spread, meaning it not only has no bulk (which is typically what makes Articuno irritating; an Articuno you can't immediately OHKO is an Articuno that gets a Blizzard or Sheer Cold opportunity) but Jolly uninvested Frost Breath deals very little damage, even with a forced crit. Chatelaine Dana really got shafted with her team.

If any body cares to chime in, we all have threat lists for our favorite teams (and a universal threat list at that) but what are traditionally some pokes you've never minded facing, unless (or even) in dire circumstances?

Lapras4 and Sylveon4 may also be added to my list, though I don't run the kinds of teams that make Perishtrapping Lapras an unwelcome sight.
It's interesting that a lot of the completely laughable Pokemon can become deadly in certain circumstances. Skarmory4 does basically nothing in Doubles or Triples, where you're supposed to be smashing face anyway, but it actually completely shafts a lot of Singles strategies. Dragonite, particularly lacking Fire Punch (not that Fire Punch it hits it all that hard), just finds it annoying as hell and has to chip away at it before getting phazed. You have to hope its teammates succeed in getting the KO before it sets up Stealth Rock, because Dragonite doesn't like having Multiscale broken. I, for one, am VERY glad that the AI will pretty much never send out Skarm4 second (due to the AI choosing the one of their remaining Pokemon with the strongest attacking move). The threat posed by Skarm is that it stops you from setting up and weakens your ability to freely switch against the opponent's Pokemon, which is core to a lot of Singles strategies. Similarly, Cresselia2 is a joke, unless you don't have Sub, something to set up on it (or quickly KO it), or a Steel- or Poison-type (or Gliscor), in which case it can turn into a nightmare.

Along the same lines, I've always found Cradily4 to be a free full set up for basically any set-up sweeper ever, but a Storm Drain variant can be pretty annoying for Mega Blastoise teams. Dugtrio4 is pretty awful and will never beat any Steel-type that doesn't have a 4x weakness to Ground, but it can spiral into a real annoyance if it manages to get up Sub+Sand Veil. A lot of sets fall into the "worthless if you have Sub, potentially annoying otherwise" category (see Shuckle4, Venusaur4, Roserade4, Blissey4, Mandibuzz4, Lilligant4, non-Infiltrator Spiritomb4, Registeel4 and Regigigas4). Even the dreaded Walrein4 is complete set-up bait if you have Sub, though you'll probably want a recovery move if your Sub user isn't immune to Ground. Though obviously, Sub is typically only useful in Singles and Rotations.

I do think Sylveon4 is one of the more globally terrible Pokemon out there. Aromatisse4 also makes the list for me in Singles (stalling out its 10 attacking PP and the Trick Room turns is really easy if you have ANYTHING with a recovery move), although Trick Room shenanigans may be more annoying in Doubles, Triples, and Rotations. Cresselia3 is crap, but you do need something that doesn't mind Swagger (e.g. a Sub user) who also isn't 4x weak to Ice.

If I'm up against a Veteran, Regigigas is the pokemon I really want to see, without fail, regardless of team composition. One of his sets is beaten outright by Substitute, one of them is no threat at all unless you are completely incapable of stalling out a Focus Blast from a base 80 pokemon, and the other two are easily handled by anybody with a strong attacking move. Sets 2, 3, 4 are defeated outright by Toxic, for good measure, and Set 1 loses to it if you happen to land it by the second turn he's out.

It's possible the AI doesn't take Slow Start into account, as well, since Sets 1 and 3 will frequently go for attacking moves before their stall moves (despite Set 1 clearly being designed to Double Team up before attacking.)

Oh, and he's the ultimate phaze bait.

And Regigigas is pretty much the opposite of Skarm4 in the context VaporeonIce gave. I frigging hate that behemoth. Very difficult to OHKO without STAB fighting; Slow Start allows it to outspeed some of my faster pokes under TR, and there's always that bloody Confuse Ray on a couple sets. Though most problems vanish if it isn't a lead.

And Regigigas is pretty much the opposite of Skarm4 in the context VaporeonIce gave. I frigging hate that behemoth. Very difficult to OHKO without STAB fighting; Slow Start allows it to outspeed some of my faster pokes under TR, and there's always that bloody Confuse Ray on a couple sets. Though most problems vanish if it isn't a lead.
All the sets. They all carry Confuse Ray.

I find Gigas pretty annoying in Singles primarily for that reason. Obviously, Set 4 can't do anything against Sub; the issue is that the other sets are decently equipped to break Subs. Suicune and Gliscor obviously don't mind (since Cune easily stalls out set 2's Thunder), but Aegislash, Azumarill, Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Scizor, Greninja, and Mega Metagross all hate being confused (any set) and/or paralyzed (set 2 Thunder, set 3 T-Wave). Dragonite doesn't mind as much with the Lum Berry, but you still need at least two DDs for a shot at a OHKO, so you'd better hope you don't miss when you try to 2HKO with +1 Outrage or OHKO with +2 Outrage. Set 1 isn't strong with Slow Start, but between Bright Powder misses, confusion, enough bulk to easily avoid a Return OHKO, and a super-effective Drain Punch, Mega Kangaskhan doesn't really like fighting the big Regi. I'd argue that Regigigas sets 1-3 are potentially a huge annoyance for any Singles team that isn't running Gliscor, Suicune, or Chansey, and even Chansey can get hit hard by a post-Slow Start Drain Punch.

All the sets. They all carry Confuse Ray.

I find Gigas pretty annoying in Singles primarily for that reason. Obviously, Set 4 can't do anything against Sub; the issue is that the other sets are decently equipped to break Subs. Suicune and Gliscor obviously don't mind (since Cune easily stalls out set 2's Thunder), but Aegislash, Azumarill, Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Scizor, Greninja, and Mega Metagross all hate being confused (any set) and/or paralyzed (set 2 Thunder, set 3 T-Wave). Dragonite doesn't mind as much with the Lum Berry, but you still need at least two DDs for a shot at a OHKO, so you'd better hope you don't miss when you try to 2HKO with +1 Outrage or OHKO with +2 Outrage. Set 1 isn't strong with Slow Start, but between Bright Powder misses, confusion, enough bulk to easily avoid a Return OHKO, and a super-effective Drain Punch, Mega Kangaskhan doesn't really like fighting the big Regi. I'd argue that Regigigas sets 1-3 are potentially a huge annoyance for any Singles team that isn't running Gliscor, Suicune, or Chansey, and even Chansey can get hit hard by a post-Slow Start Drain Punch.
After digging through my Vs. Recorder to find some Gigas fights, I find that my recollection that he doesn't go for Toxic/Confuse Ray/Thunderwave was incorrect, but neither of my battles against a Set 1 Regi show him using Double Team. Admittedly, two battles is a very small sample size and Payback probably looks very enticing against a lead Latios, but at least it would explain why I think of Regi as inappropriately aggressive.

Still, even in the battles I have where he gets off a Toxic, he can't be reasonably attributed with a KO, unless you want to call Darmanitan dropping after recoil a KO. I dunno, maybe my approach to the Maison just hard-counters Regigigas.

Okay, just realized that Dusknoir4 probably takes the cake for "least threatening Singles mon," assuming you know what it has and have at least one Pokemon who has at least a tiny bit of bulk or isn't weak to Ghost. Its ferocious moveset of Trick Room/Destiny Bond/Shadow Sneak/Pain Split will only KO things with the Trick Room+Destiny Bond combo, because that Shadow Sneak does basically no damage and Pain Split is practically worthless. For some reason, I thought it had Will-O-Wisp until just now. Of course, if you don't know the set, you could waltz right into a Destiny Bond KO, but it's unbelievably easy to avoid. Even Kangaskhan can set up on this thing by spamming Power-Up-Punch then, when it gets into kill range, going Mega and continuing to PuP (on the immunity) until Trick Room goes down and D-Bond isn't in effect, then KO with EQ. It's a pretty sad excuse for an opponent in Singles.

Of course, in any other format, anything with Trick Room is inherently dangerous, even if it's otherwise useless.

Only one battle comes to mind during which Forretress4 gave me problems, but I was already up shit creek with no paddle, so I can't give it that much credit. Custap Berries require a little bit of delicacy to avoid triggering them, and Explosion can be an unwelcome sight under many circumstances, but since it's usually the only way it can deal direct damage, the AI usually loves to jump right into it. It also has no attack investment and a neutral nature.

Switcheroo bullshit aside, Lopunny4 is also merely a nuisance much of the time.

No mention of Carbink4? Featuring such things to recommend it as an absolutely pitiful Explosion, a +crit item with no high-crit moves, and for reasons which escape me, Psychic, instead of some sort of useful support move?

Is an exploding mon really that bad to get yourself set up? Even if the Explosion only chips away half your HP?

Edit: OK, after having just fought it, I am nominating Cobalion2. I'm sure Brave + Metal Burst sounded good on paper, but given its high base speed, it winds up in this incredibly awkward speed tier, where it's too fast to use Metal Burst against a bulky Dragonite, and too slow to effectively combat the likes of Volcarona. It is also clearly not built to tackle bulkymons - it outspeeds my entire current team, but only threatens one of them in any way, shape, or form - everyone else can either stall it out down to Quick Attack, or just beats him straight up. And with its EVs split between HP and Attack and a Maranga Berry instead of some useful Type-resisting berry, it is just begging for a good smack from the likes of Conkeldurr or Heatran.

Also: Quick Attack? Really?

Last edited:
Your mentioning Carbink briefly disorganized my mental list of turds for the simple reason that I have to keep thinking past my only super long streak with Aron, where a lot of weak things were still able to do something to Aron or the team in general. Skarm and Sylveon came to mind so readily because that team likely would have lost if the final poke was something other than those two.

Carbink by itself, without a specific set attached to it, is lumped into that awkward group of "things that aren't bothersome but could certainly be so if I assume" because that little nugget can weasel its way onto themed Worker teams. One of the sets runs dual screens, there's some Sandstorm in there, plus the ever-present chance of being Sturdy. But yeah, Carbink is another one.

I actually have had a lot of bad run-ins with Cobalion2, mostly in Multis where I really liked using Mega Gardevoir. Granted, that was also X with no Steven to sic Megagross on it. A bad speed tier, but bulky enough to survive Hyper Voice and retaliate with a nasty Iron Head. I remember using Heatran as my backup poke during several failed runs.

Milotic4 may not be as useless as something like Sylveon4, but it swings a foam bat and cannot do shit to anything with passable SDef and perhaps some HP investment. It runs Impish instead of Bold for reasons that escape me, and is entirely EVd toward special bulk. Add in some Doubles or Triples where Surf is slightly nerfed, and it becomes weaker still.

Altaria is really bad. Also every Grass type that likes to charge up Solar Beam.

The other stuff I'm more inclined to think of as bad hits harder than most of what's been mentioned but has mediocre speed and bulk. Stuff like Exploud or Blaziken that anything offensively inclined will outspeed and KO.

Something like Dusknoir, even if you know its gimmick, is still going to be able to chip off some health against you unless you have a Normal type or something that can set up a Sub and recover HP. I think the anatomy of most singles losses is less about getting 3-0ed by a particular threatening Pokemon in the lead spot and more about having something come out 2nd or 3rd that your team easily handles at full health but can overpower you once your main answer to it is weakened. Maybe that 30% Dusknoir chips off with Shadow Sneak while you set up on it is enough to let that 2nd Pokemon with Sturdy or Focus Sash revenge you, and then the 3rd team member is a problem for your last two. In that context, being able to lightly damage a wide range of things makes it better than something that can deal a lot more damage on rare occasions but is generally an easy turn 1 KO.

Welcome to Smogon, and great streak!

When your streak ends, you'll absolutely be leaderboard eligible. But while a streak is still active (e.g. before you lose) we don't add streaks to the leaderboard until they're at at least 1000 wins. So you'll need to either lose a battle or get past battle 1000 before you are added to the leaderboard. That said, we always welcome good discussion of teams even before they are leaderboard eligible, and at 500 wins, your team certainly is well worth discussing!

It's just fine for a streak to use multiple teams, or updated versions of the same team, but definitely provide all the detail you can about the various teams you used, and why you made changes. The one big no-no for a multiple team streak is doing the bulk of the work with one team and then claiming credit for the full streak with another, less reliable team. Be honest (or as honest as you can be, if you've forgotten some of the squads used) about how your team developed and how much earlier versions were used and you'll be great.
Thank you! I understood, sorry for long time to answer, those days are being hard to have time, but I will at least share my experience with my teams later, with last videos and Infos. Actually I am thinking and other original teams made by myself. Obviously I will consider and give credits for someone who helped me as well, as I have read some posts.

Thanks in advance.
Deivid

Since I discovered this thread I became really interested in beating the battle maison..! So here I'm posting my 5 trophies picture..!
IMG_3204.jpg

For anyone interested, here follows a quite lengthy post on the Teams I used. I still have not reached a record better than 64 (Super Multi with AI), but I'm working on it :)

Super Singles: Record 64, Ended. I don't remember exactly which Team I used since I got to 50 a long time ago when I was just trying to rack up BPs. It was probably a Team of Talonflame, Kangaskhan and rotom wash. Unfortunately, the streak ended at 64 because when I started again today I forgot that Kanghaskan's wasn't at max happyness and I lost because of a very weak Return.
Super Triples: Record 50, Ongoing. I really wanted to try using Mega Lucario but I kept getting beaten, so I relied on turskain proven strategy :) I only used Ferrothorn instead of
Scizor. I believe it still worked really well and I could tank hits better than Scizor while losing priority Bullet Punch, but it gave me more freedom under occasional trick room teams.
This is a really amazing Team and I must say that cross field Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse are really really broken in this format.

This is the custom spread I used.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 60 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

I did not go over 50 yet so there isn't much to say about this.

Super Doubles: Record 50, Ongoing. I had a lot of troubles creating my own Team so I adapted the Super Triples Team and relied once again on Mat Block Greninja. This is the final team (again really similar to turskain): Mega Lucario, Garchomp, Rotom Wash and Greninja. Gar chomp is the same Life Orb sweeper version of Super Triples.

Super Rotation: Record 50, Ongoing. After many trials I was finally able to create my own Team. I used Mega Lucario as a lead paired with Garchomp, Rotom Wash and Togekiss in the back. For the first three the spreads are the same as turskain Super Triples, although I replaced Garchomp Life Orb with Bright Powder, just to mess with the maison Hax. I enjoyed this format and Team the most and I will try to reach 200. I will let you guys know if I make it :)

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Flamethrower

Life Orb Togekiss is a beast and crushed through many opponents almost by itself.

Super Multi: Record 64 with AI (Steven), Ended. I reached the same conclusion as Call_Me_Charlie and used a Sand Team. I totally forgot about Hippopotas and used Tyranitar.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Protect
- Rock Slide

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Iron Head

The AI used Aerodactyl and Metagross, in this order.
Protect on both Pokemon is fundamental. Their 4x weakness is really something always to be aware of and the AI tends to try to take advantage of it. On second thought I believe that Focus Sash would have worked better on Tyranitar since Focus Blast almost never misses and 99% of the times OHKO Tyranitar. I also think that a less speed EVd Tyranitar could have worked better, but I initially thought that it was better for him to die a bit faster so I could unleash Mega Garchomp Sand Force power sooner. In the end double Rock Slides with Aerodactyl worked like magic especially with all the flinches it gets and most of the times I never even needed Garchomp.

I unfortunately lost at 65 (ZW9G-WWWW-WW28-858V) because I totally ignored a Moxie Krookodile which completely wrecked my Team after killing Aerodactyl with a Rock Slide. It then resisted a Mega Garchomp Dragon Claw only to kill Mega Metagross with an Earthquake (second Atk +1) and boosted it's attack once again with a pinch berry. By Mega Evolving Garchomp became slower then him allowing Krookodile to finish my Garchomp. A really sad loss due mostly to my inexperience. I will definitely try again to reach a better streak. :)

Overall the AI chose almost always the best moves to use and it was easy to adjust to its play style. The only time it got crazy is when it decided to Thunder Fang Emboar twice in a row (dealing almost no damage) and almost making me loose the streak at 49.

EDIT: Added Super Multi with AI loss video (65th battle)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)