Battle Royale Act IV - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! [Won by McMeghan]

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just letting you guys know that most of you are disgraceful johns and I wish I could tie your necklaces to your penises and set them to explode so you'd get what you deserve.

Seriously though stop logging off when you don't get to face the "easy" person you wanted to -.-

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
STOP MOTHERFUCKING INVITING ME

~ words of wisdom

(it's really late, that's why i'll wait tomorow to chall everybody O:)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
<&blue> rey vs the might dragonuser
<&blue> mighty*
<&blue> do it
<&blue> watch out hes lucky as fuck i hear
<&Bluewind> he is.

my biggest mistake was not listening. cant win vs billion paralyses, hydro pump misses, etc, etc.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
i won in a 50/50 game against xtra and yah, i got lucky (won both 50/50 moments =/) gg and sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)